AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Have you guys played "gems of war" ? It's on phone, PC, consoles but only the PC/phone is crossplay. What an addictive match3 game, it's like puzzle quest but so much more to it. I guess it's like puzzle quest and hearthstone had a baby. There's no pressure on speed as there's no real pvp, the pvp is that you fight other players teams but AI controls the enemy team rather than a player.

Edit: I forgot, it's got a cash shop that can be extremely tempting at times, if you lack self control maybe best not to try it.
I play the crap out of Gems of War. I play it on Xbox, and I've been playing it for years now. So much fun to just chill without the anxiety of normal PvP. I played Puzzle Quest back in the day too.

Reactions: cbhours
I hadn’t really played computer games since I was a teenager but I have bought a Nintendo Switch so I can play games with my niece online as a way of trans-Atlantic bonding and it’s such fun. I’m running around in Zelda at the moment.

BUT… I saw this game is coming out soon and looks so much fun!

That looks awesome. I've always wanted 2 try switch, reminds me of stray. been wanting 2 try it

url

Reactions: Maxi and Lilly_____
Hubby's birthday is next Monday and we spent two days going to every store in the city looking for two Switch Pro controllers because the joy-cons are just stinkin awful about stick drift. While doing so learned there's a new Mario game coming out on the 20th of this month. Nintendo really has a lock on couch co-op that doesn't involve sports or FPS games.

Hubby's birthday is next Monday and we spent two days going to every store in the city looking for two Switch Pro controllers because the joy-cons are just stinkin awful about stick drift. While doing so learned there's a new Mario game coming out on the 20th of this month. Nintendo really has a lock on couch co-op that doesn't involve sports or FPS games.
I forgot all about that game yes your right. That super Mario wonder. Looks interesting. Nintendo is the best. That's my childhood love playing with a friend or sis Nintendo games like Mario or donkey Kong.

Have you tried "it takes two" ? It's on the switch too but it's a low graphics version it's nicer on the other consoles or PC. Anyway I think it's the greatest couples coop game that's ever existed.

Have you tried "it takes two" ? It's on the switch too but it's a low graphics version it's nicer on the other consoles or PC. Anyway I think it's the greatest couples coop game that's ever existed.
I played that one on Xbox and it was a ton of fun. I actually shed a couple of tears while going through the dialogue. But the only game that made me ugly cry was Tiny Tina's DLC table top game in Borderlands.

Recently I've mostly been playing Diablo 2. My old lappy shat itself, and my backup doesn't have a good enough video card for D3 :crybaby: but I forgot how great D2 is! My boyfriend and I have been LAN-ing it up the past few nights.
What do you think of Diablo 2. I need a new good game to start and I've been thinking of starting it! Do i need to play the first one beforehand? :)

It Takes Two?? Is it like a work together game for couples specifically? I saw something about it but me and my bf could use a new game to fight over haha😂

It Takes Two?? Is it like a work together game for couples specifically? I saw something about it but me and my bf could use a new game to fight over haha😂
Yes. It's a male and female who have come to odds and need to work together to figure it out. There are things I don't like about the game. One is they have to make their daughter cry in order to start the healing process and the roles they have are very sex-centric. He gets the hammer and nails and she has to sing to accomplish puzzles.

If you REALLY want to fight during a game, pick Overcooked. You have to toss ingredients in the right order to make meals and you find yourself yelling "throw the fucking potato to me!!!"

Seems to be Nintendo's best kept secret. I'm so excited to get it.

If you REALLY want to fight during a game, pick Overcooked. You have to toss ingredients in the right order to make meals and you find yourself yelling "throw the fucking potato to me!!!"
That game gets the worst of me. I'm so so bad. I get frustrated and angry 🤣

But there's Moving Out which I think it's easier and do much fun!

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
That game gets the worst of me. I'm so so bad. I get frustrated and angry 🤣

But there's Moving Out which I think it's easier and do much fun!
That's too funny, Moving Out stressed me to the point I threw a controller. 😂

I finally started Diablo 4 like a week ago, which apparently has a new season started today so I'll be starting over I guess! lol

I am only playing it while I am streaming (I started on kick.com to generate some new viewers and hopefully traffic to my other content) so it'll be a sloooooow process.

I finally started Diablo 4 like a week ago, which apparently has a new season started today so I'll be starting over I guess! lol

I am only playing it while I am streaming (I started on kick.com to generate some new viewers and hopefully traffic to my other content) so it'll be a sloooooow process.
I feel like the last season just started! Let us know if it's good. I started a Barbarian last season but petered out after a bit.

Recently beat The Callisto Protocol, which I thought was super fun! I also love how Josh Duhamel is in it (also loved him in the CoD game he was in).

I’m now playing Omori and it’s a great game. I also really like how they handle heavier themes in a realistic way.

I feel like the last season just started! Let us know if it's good. I started a Barbarian last season but petered out after a bit.
I have paid no attention to the game since it released, so I am out of the loop on most stuff or what changes between seasons. All I know is it feels just like D3 so far, I just dinged level 12 on my new necromancer last night. It's chaotic fun, as expected.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I'm really really addicted to Disco Elysium, "just one more hour and I swear I'll turn it off" kind of addicted. It's been a while since a game has gotten me so hooked.

I’m now playing Omori and it’s a great game. I also really like how they handle heavier themes in a realistic way.
This one's on my list! I love the looks of that game.

That's too funny, Moving Out stressed me to the point I threw a controller. 😂
I have serious issues with games that require motor skills 🥲 shooting games will have me shooting at the roof, the floor, anything but the enemy.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I'm really really addicted to Disco Elysium, "just one more hour and I swear I'll turn it off" kind of addicted. It's been a while since a game has gotten me so hooked.

I have serious issues with games that require motor skills 🥲 shooting games will have me shooting at the roof, the floor, anything but the enemy.
I have the same problem. Hubby used to beg me to play Halo until he realized what I already knew, I can't aim for shit. The only FPS game I've ever played well was Borderlands 2.

Anything with a lot of blue in the graphics makes me physically sick. It's weird.

Reactions: Lilly_____

You should definitely play it when you can! The art direction is fantastic. I’m probably about a third of the way through it right now and my only complaint is the pacing is a little slow. But honestly, I may just feel that way because most rpg maker games are a lot shorter.

But I have to say, as someone who has dealt with bad anxiety, the way they handle mental illness/anxiety in the game is so incredibly well done and certain parts so far have really hit home.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Oh ok I was thinking u were doing a lot of melee and that's why you played that particular fps well but maybe it was that you had one of the weapons with the homing bullets?
I always played as Maya or Zero if memory is correct but it's been like 4 years since I last played. I remember distinctly noticing the background and characters didn't blend into each other as much as they do in Halo so I could actually see them to shoot them. Aim was never 100% but I was successful enough to complete the challenges unlike any other game I had played. Anything with a blue background and blue/silver/metal toned characters blend into one another, by the time I figure out I'm supposed to shoot it I don't have the time to aim and even then it's so recoil happy I miss.