AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Maybe it's subconscious because it's Valentine's Day, or maybe I just sometimes get an itch for a well-balanced match-3 game, and pairing it with anime boobs makes for a surprisingly fun combo, I've put in about seven hours playing HuniePop the last couple days.

Maybe it's no surprise coming from a regular poster on a cam forum, but Jessie is Best Girl.

wallpaper-3200x1800_huniepop.jpg
(I actually have a soft spot for Audrey, too, even though she's such a caricature tsundere brat.)

I started playing Bramble: The Mountain King tonight, and omg, it is such a beautiful game.

I told myself I wasn’t going to buy more games until I played through some of my backlog, but I couldn’t help myself this month. Along with Bramble I got Quest for Infamy (super excited about this one since I loved the Quest for Glory games), Eternights, Process of Elimination and Inescapable: No Rules, No Rescue. Going to hold off on the VNs for awhile since I’m re-reading the ASOIAF books, though.

ETA: I almost forgot, I also bought Fran Bow along with all the other games. I’ve been on a big fantasy/fairy tale kick lately, haha.

And at the end of January I had bought Murder Is Game Over, Gylt and The Beast Inside. All of which I’ve already beat. So much for me slacking off on buying games.

Last edited:
Reactions: zippypinhead
I started playing Bramble: The Mountain King tonight, and omg, it is such a beautiful game.

I told myself I wasn’t going to buy more games until I played through some of my backlog, but I couldn’t help myself this month. Along with Bramble I got Quest for Infamy (super excited about this one since I loved the Quest for Glory games), Eternights, Process of Elimination and Inescapable: No Rules, No Rescue. Going to hold off on the VNs for awhile since I’m re-reading the ASOIAF books, though.

ETA: I almost forgot, I also bought Fran Bow along with all the other games. I’ve been on a big fantasy/fairy tale kick lately, haha.

And at the end of January I had bought Murder Is Game Over, Gylt and The Beast Inside. All of which I’ve already beat. So much for me slacking off on buying games.

Bramble does look intriguing. And Fran Bow is great.

I get the whole "don't buy more games til I finish some backlog" thing. I've mostly been good about that over the last few years, but it really is hard to resist the urge when most of the games that tempt me these says are decades old and cost only a couple bucks on GOG. I really should at least look at my backlog more often, since my real issue is playing the same half-dozen games on constant rotation.

Reactions: Marceline

I get the whole "don't buy more games til I finish some backlog" thing. I've mostly been good about that over the last few years, but it really is hard to resist the urge when most of the games that tempt me these says are decades old and cost only a couple bucks on GOG. I really should at least look at my backlog more often, since my real issue is playing the same half-dozen games on constant rotation.
Gog is bad for that, 90% of games I play are old amiga or ms dos games mainly, so going on gog it's always "oo thats was fun, and it's only 50cents...add to cart" 😂 There are the odd few I found that cost more on GOG than I paid for physical copies new though (re-releases, not like at launch but when they got published by sell out or xplosive). Been eyeing up freedom force this week, remember that game being so much fun.

Gog is bad for that, 90% of games I play are old amiga or ms dos games mainly, so going on gog it's always "oo thats was fun, and it's only 50cents...add to cart" 😂 There are the odd few I found that cost more on GOG than I paid for physical copies new though (re-releases, not like at launch but when they got published by sell out or xplosive). Been eyeing up freedom force this week, remember that game being so much fun.

I was just perusing GOG's sales last night, in one those classic "shopping network at 2am" scenarios. I don't think I bought anything because of this thread lol.

I’m more than halfway through now. It’s pretty short, but lately I’ve been focusing more on shorter games that I can beat in a few hours or a day or two. I played through RDR2’s campaign not that long ago and it kinda burnt me out on longer games for a bit. Anyway, I highly recommend Bramble so far. The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay is pretty easy, but still fun (if you like platformers). I will say though, it gets very, very dark. Don’t want to spoil anything, but the game has a content warning at the beginning and even still, I was kinda shocked at how disturbing certain scenes are.

I’m not really a PC gamer, so I didn’t even know about GOG until your post. Went look at the site… and it’s a very good thing I’m not a PC gamer haha. The temptation to buy more games is definitely real. I’ve finally stopped buying games on Steam, because for awhile when they would have their huge sales I couldn’t resist buying indie games for a couple dollars and then I’d never end up playing them.

I’m more than halfway through now. It’s pretty short, but lately I’ve been focusing more on shorter games that I can beat in a few hours or a day or two. I played through RDR2’s campaign not that long ago and it kinda burnt me out on longer games for a bit. Anyway, I highly recommend Bramble so far. The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay is pretty easy, but still fun (if you like platformers). I will say though, it gets very, very dark. Don’t want to spoil anything, but the game has a content warning at the beginning and even still, I was kinda shocked at how disturbing certain scenes are.

I’m not really a PC gamer, so I didn’t even know about GOG until your post. Went look at the site… and it’s a very good thing I’m not a PC gamer haha. The temptation to buy more games is definitely real. I’ve finally stopped buying games on Steam, because for awhile when they would have their huge sales I couldn’t resist buying indie games for a couple dollars and then I’d never end up playing them.
I can't get enough dark fantasy, and I'm super stoked on this recent trend to return folklore to its horrific roots. My biggest issue is that, even though I actually love adventure games whenever I play them, I have a hard time talking myself into starting them. Plus, there is the whole issue of adding to the backlog, lol. I might just have to watch Gab Smolders play it.

Reactions: KingMarti
I actually love adventure games whenever I play them, I have a hard time talking myself into starting them.
Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

Not just adventure games but any game I know is going to take a lot of time to play through. It's 90% of the reason I stick to playing old 8/16 bit games where the play time is more like 10 mins, simple games that are light on story and just meant to be coin eaters. The Michael Jackson Moonwalker arcade game (not the console version, turns out they are very different, although I quite liked the console version too) was really good for this, same with bucky-o-hare, the simpsons arcade games and the TMNT arcade games, good fun and after like 10-15 mins your like "im done" 😂

Not just adventure games but any game I know is going to take a lot of time to play through. It's 90% of the reason I stick to playing old 8/16 bit games where the play time is more like 10 mins, simple games that are light on story and just meant to be coin eaters. The Michael Jackson Moonwalker arcade game (not the console version, turns out they are very different, although I quite liked the console version too) was really good for this, same with bucky-o-hare, the simpsons arcade games and the TMNT arcade games, good fun and after like 10-15 mins your like "im done" 😂
I'm definitely the opposite end of that spectrum. I hyperfocus so much. Even when I play short arcade and puzzle games, I do it for hours. It feels like a disorder.

Prime Gaming has given me a ton of arcade games over the years. I should play me som Samurai Showdown or Metal Slug.

LMFAO. sorry for the double post, but...

Okay, I was just perusing my "free with Prime" games library, and came across Blasphemous -- a game I JUST BOUGHT ON GOG.

AND

Right before I bought Blasphemous, I found Hollow Knight, another game I was looking to buy, already in my GOG library. I have no idea when or how I got it. I swear, looking through all my various game libraries is starting to give me an existential crisis!

The real game is keeping track of what I own. 😬 I'm officially cutting myself off until I play some of this backlog -- or at least figure out what's in my backlog.

NO MORE BUYING GAMES.

I'm definitely the opposite end of that spectrum. I hyperfocus so much. Even when I play short arcade and puzzle games, I do it for hours. It feels like a disorder.

Prime Gaming has given me a ton of arcade games over the years. I should play me som Samurai Showdown or Metal Slug.
After about 10 minutes im normally just sick of dieing 😂 dont think I have ever been past the 3rd mission of metal slug, it took me almost 30 years to finish crystal caves (imo the hd remake made the game worse...adding in background music just felt out of place but maybe thats because I never really stopped playing the dos version).

Been Playing StarRail again, liked it last time I played but when I close a game after playing the first time it normally ends up taking me months to re open and then I forget where I was and what I was doing so have to keep starting over. That didnt happen this time, been playing it like 3 days in a row (make that 4 since I just accidently launched the game and it would be rude not to play for a bit while I have my coffee 😂 ). Also got Tower Of Fantasy installed and Genshin Impact, but the slower style of turn based means I can play when its slow on cam (That actually worked out pretty well for getting some people to actually speak yesterday when they recognize a characters voice line since theres no picture in picture because it's not approved on cb).

After about 10 minutes im normally just sick of dieing 😂 dont think I have ever been past the 3rd mission of metal slug, it took me almost 30 years to finish crystal caves (imo the hd remake made the game worse...adding in background music just felt out of place but maybe thats because I never really stopped playing the dos version).

Been Playing StarRail again, liked it last time I played but when I close a game after playing the first time it normally ends up taking me months to re open and then I forget where I was and what I was doing so have to keep starting over. That didnt happen this time, been playing it like 3 days in a row (make that 4 since I just accidently launched the game and it would be rude not to play for a bit while I have my coffee 😂 ). Also got Tower Of Fantasy installed and Genshin Impact, but the slower style of turn based means I can play when its slow on cam (That actually worked out pretty well for getting some people to actually speak yesterday when they recognize a characters voice line since theres no picture in picture because it's not approved on cb).

Nice to have job with downtime.

Whos your fav pal so far? I think mine is Mossanda Lux hes so funny with his little wind up punch and the weird way he kind of floats for a while when he jumps or gets knocked in the air.
I’m around lvl 30 so I don’t have the big baddies yet but Chillet (named Icy Drago BB) and Nightwing (Falcor) are my homies.

I played this free and fairly short click and point game and enjoyed myself. It was fucking weird and the whole time i thought about guys who want to visit camgirls in foreign countries and end up in deep trouble lmao!

Anyone else play lets try and make windows 98 games run on windows 11? most frustrating game ever 😂
grabbed Freedom force off GOG because reviews are like "it's working, it's pre patched"...yeah it's not... been almost 2 hours and I havnt been able to get past the menu because of an issue with the mouse so now going down the route of pcemu :facepalm:

I got a new PC that I've been using to stream with and just realized that I can finally start playing games on it but don't know where to start. Any suggestions on some games to play? I like all types of games so any suggestions are welcomed! Thanks!

Reactions: alexakitty
I got a new PC that I've been using to stream with and just realized that I can finally start playing games on it but don't know where to start. Any suggestions on some games to play? I like all types of games so any suggestions are welcomed! Thanks!
Are you interested into playing Minecraft with me?
I have a realm on bedrock edition

I have really been enjoying playing 3DXChat lately! I have been playing it for about a week now, it's a lot of fun and super sexy. I have been integrating it into my stream on Chaturbate lately and it's been both fun and interacting for me and my viewers :p

Reactions: EvaRomania
I picked up The Planet Crafter which is a survival/crafting game where you terraform another planet. Reminds me of Subnautica, but there's no monsters or anything. You just explore and gather resources and build things. I can see that being boring for some but I've found it really relaxing.

Now that Fallout is playing on Amazon Prime (I've watched the first three episodes) is anyone playing any of the games? I absolutely loved the original Fallout, Fallout 2 was ok (just more of the first game), and I should have lost my job when Fallout 3 came out as I spent about 16 hours a day playing it for three weeks straight. Thank God I was working remotely even at that time... I see Fallout 4 is on sale on the Playstation store (don't judge) for $US 4.99 until April 25th so I will probably pull the trigger on it as well. War never changes.

@KingMarti it's always good to find another old Amiga user! I miss my Amiga 2000 and I'd love to find a version of Cannon Fodder I could run. That was another great game for the Amiga.

Anyone else have game pass, or game pass pc? I re-upped my game pass ultimate until 2026 😂 CD keys is clutch for that; it costed $165... totally worth it for me. i finally got around to playing Control on there (i was a bit late on that) great game with a female lead! i totally recommend that one! As far as other recently added games, i tried Evil West out and finished it. That game totally isn't for everyone, very mid story, but the it felt like Doom in 3rd person based in the old west, fun, mediocre game. I'm currently playing The Quarry on there, it's quite interesting so far.. Until Dawn is obviously better but i think the Quarry and the cast in the game makes it worth a try! i am bummed the South Park Snow Day game isn't up to par, i had high hopes, ill grab it on sale at some point, anyway. Game pass certainly keeps me from ever getting bored!

As far as other non game pass games, Hell Divers 2 and COD have been my go to's lately. it seems like a pretty dry year for new games tbh, Star Wars Outlaws is the only one on my radar at the moment, that'll change of course.