AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
mynameisbob84 said:
Witcher 3 (been playing for hours now and I'm still in Velen. This game is huge, yo). Also been playing Final Fantasy on Vita. And the Destiny demo! Think I may buy the full game next month.

I'd wait on Destiny, since E3 has brought the news that the big expansion coming in September will come with the full game and all other expansions.

Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Halo 4 right now.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Arkham Knight mostly right now. Also some Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag, Skyrim for shits and giggles, another play through of Dragon Age Inquisition, and GTA V on 360.

Looking to get Fallout 4 and BROFORCE soon to go along with the 50 other games I have but barely play on steam :haha:

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour thanks to the EA Access early free 10 hour thing they do and Goat Simulator. Little bit of Hardline as well, working on the gold star for the M1A1 and the kills achievements they added for each class with the Criminal Activity dlc.

been trying to finish up mass effect (been a very enjoyable experience save the weird equipment system. I was told that in part 2/3 this gets better but I guess I'll have to see when I get there) also finally getting to some of the bday games I got...random one that's giving me joy is titan quest. I never heard of it and rarely play games like this since I haven't been big on pc titles in a while. (I'm lazy and hate keeping track of my pc specs/usually forget that my computer can be used for fun stuff outside of working) but I may give myself extreme carpal tunnel from all the furious clicking and I'm ok with that :D

as always playing pump it up infinity/fiesta 2 and a sprinkle of prime. I have a tournament to prep for next month. I doubt I'll win (since I don't think there will be a women's only area) but the last one I entered I won a spiffy zero towel so now I can wipe away the tears of spending too much money in the arcade on this game over the past decade :p

naw but I really hope I have a machine sometime by the end of the year... that would make my heart happy :)

Reactions: hapa74
been trying to finish up mass effect (been a very enjoyable experience save the weird equipment system. I was told that in part 2/3 this gets better but I guess I'll have to see when I get there)

I'm still trying to finish up Mass Effect also, I stalled out in the middle of 2, but I really need to get back into it! I've enjoyed what I've played so far.

I'm still trying to finish up Mass Effect also, I stalled out in the middle of 2, but I really need to get back into it! I've enjoyed what I've played so far.
The batteries on my controllers died while Mass Effect 2 was still new, and I took it as a sign. I just hated how they changed the game from the first one, and I never finished it.

Thought I was going to be playing Magic Duels: Origins but the July 15th Steam release date was apparently someone's bad guess.

Archeage is my life - if anyone plays on aranzeb server add me my name is Frosting in game

Like some of you I'm also addicted to Hearthstone. Who do you guys play with? I like playing with Uther. A little while ago I finished spending 600 dust improving my deck.
Talking of card games it's such a shame that Gwent in The Witcher can't officially be played outside the game. I say officially because there's an unofficial way you can play it through steam. But I heard you can only play against people on your friends list. No match-making like in Hearthstone :(

Like some of you I'm also addicted to Hearthstone. Who do you guys play with? I like playing with Uther. A little while ago I finished spending 600 dust improving my deck.
Talking of card games it's such a shame that Gwent in The Witcher can't officially be played outside the game. I say officially because there's an unofficial way you can play it through steam. But I heard you can only play against people on your friends list. No match-making like in Hearthstone :(
I just arena in Hearthstone.

I'm equal in liking paladin, mage, priest or warlock (in that order, barely).
Paladin is my best class at 6.83 wins for every 3 losses average in arena. I also just got my second 12-0 as paladin last night!.
Mage/Priest/Warlock are all between 5-6 wins per 3 losses in arena average.

I'm awful with Rogue: 2 wins per arena run, and only 40% win rate against 'em (every other class I'm around 70% win rate against). The only card I play around 100% is betrayal. I just haven't got a good feel for them or countering against them. Thankfully not people choose rogue in arena.

With quests based on how often I play, I basically can run arena 100% of the time and not spend money (barely).

In constructed I'll play anything, I find it way too much a grind and it feels abit too "rock, paper, scissors" to me though. Granted I know there is a ton of skill in playing perfect (as much if not possibly more then in arena,since you generally know exactly what your opponents deck is).

Last edited:
Command & Conquer: Generals with the Rise of the Reds mod, it's like an entirely new game. The mod is free and I would post a link to it, but...

1.) I'm not sure what the rules about links are here and can't be bothered to find out.
2.) No idea if anyone else still plays Generals
3.) There is NO reason number three
4.) I suck at link posting and I'll probably just end up directing you to a Dutch knife juggling fetish website or something.

So you'll just have to searchitate it on the googles, if it sparks your interest

I play Shaman. I played Arena as a Shaman before I got bored and quit like 3 times O.O I have a deck for every class of course. My other classes to play are Mage, Hunter, and Priest. I have the basic strategy for every class down, IMO. I like playing Ranked the most, because I get pretty even and fun matchups when doing quests. Casual tends to be too annoying cause of random legendaries and stuff.