AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ditched Halo 5. Isn't going where I hoped it would. Something compelling would have to happen to get me to re-install. Just got back into Destiny for a little bit at least. Increasing my light level is something that always enticed me. I'll get bored with it soon enough. Waiting for Overwatch to come out. Otherwise, I'm still playing Warframe (not as much), Gems of War, Magic Duels, and Hearthstone.

Sapienza level in Hitman. Still learning the map but having fun doing it. Seems way bigger than Paris. Lots of the Gears 4 beta as well. Loving it, hope they do another one before the release in October.

Reactions: Gen
This is so silly, but I am really obsessed with the game. I decided to binge play the entire Kingdom heart series, just completed final remix of 1.5 and this question still daunts me....SORA NEVER CAME DOWN FOR DINNER, DOES HE EVER EAT?

EwgXecS.jpg

All done with the 3 Uncharted games in the Nathan Drake Collection, looking forward to play Uncharted 4 next week.

Never tried MOBA before but have been very addicted to League of Legends

Got the Marshal 16 from a weapon bribe in Black Ops 3 and man, what a fun gun to use. Haven't even learned any of the Zetsubou No Shima map yet because it is just too fun running around with that thing. Still need to try out dual wielding with it. Won't argue that it's a cheap or overpowered or whatever gun. Don't care, it's fun.

Also failed the first elusive target in Hitman. Just being way too sloppy and cocky. Didn't even find the dude. Marrakesh is out in less than a week, pumped.

Today I played wait 18 hours for assassins creed DLC to install because if you continue the game while its not finished you might miss something

I have been playing a lot of shooter games and one RPG game which i love.
I have been playing Destiny Taken King, Call of Duty black Ops 3,
and then my RPG game that i love so far is Witcher 3 its a very hard and time consuming game.
also i play on PS4.

i suck at BO3 and i rock at Destiny.

Oh i have also heard that new game Over Watch is pretty shanazzy :h:

I'm 99.9% convinced that there is no game more relaxing than Slime Rancher. Until you end up with a Tarr in the Overgrowth where you keep your Largos, and they threaten to take over the entire ranch. But, maybe I just get too attached to my Slimes and don't like to see them hurt and taken away from me like that.

It's still a beta game, but it's on SALE! Praise to the Steam Sale gods! Otherwise, it's Tarantula Season in Animal Crossing so there have been many a heart attack this month. I've given up on paths, I'm too picky.

Fallout 4 has taken over most of my life lately. I got my first DLC (Automatron) yesterday and I'm so excited! I'm totally gonna make Marcy fight something horrible. I can't stand her. :)

Dead Rising 3 has been sucking a boat-load of my time away lately. That and Rocket league, which is horribly addicting, might I add. :wtf:

Played Gone Home recently. Surprisingly beautiful game with the kind of loving attention to detail and character that you just don't see in many a game. Left me feeling fuzzy inside and wanting to listen to plenty of Bratmobile and Bikini Kill.

Finally finished Wasteland 2, a really cool post-apocalyptic tactical RPG very much in the same vein as Fallout 2. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who felt let down by the lack of RPG elements in Fallout 4.

Picked up Infamous: Second Son on the cheap and really enjoyed it while it lasted. Felt like it should have been twice as long with twice as much to explore and twice as much to do, but what's there is a good time.

Been playing the first Knights of the Old Republic game on tablet (if you have a Kindle Fire, it's free on the Amazon store) and the touch controls work surprisingly great (outside of a few of the mini games which can be incredibly frustrating). I'd forgotten just how good a game it is.

Started another play-through of Persona 4 on Vita, which I also just bought Metal Gear Solid 3 for, partly to justify having it now that Sony have give up on it, but also because they're great games that are worth playing through again. Keep on dipping in and out of Fallout 4 and The Division as well but I'm kinda tiring of both.

Still desperately need to pick up Uncharted 4 as soon as I can afford it. Really looking forward to Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5 too. And I'll likely give Neverwinter a try when it's free on PS4 next month. Also just ordered Valkyria Chronicles for PS4 which looks like it should be pretty good.

I've been playing Reflex whenever I have some spare time, Reflex is new AFPS built from the ground up based on CPMA. If you enjoy fast paced, high skill cap FPS games, check out Reflex on Steam...its 50% off until July 4th ringing up to ~$5 for the complete game, I paid $10 in January :p

Other than Reflex, I have a few games waiting for me Dark Souls 3 / Overwatch / FO4

Started playing every Zelda game from the first to the last about a week ago, pretty fun, I even did the second quest on Zelda One.

I am absolutely obsessed with Stardew Valley right now. I bought it on Sunday, and I've already played 35 hours.

Just finished a Tavern Brawl match in Hearthstone. The effect for the Brawl was to cast a random spell with a random target every time you play a minion. Also, your deck has random minions in it. I had 18 life left, and my opponent had 3. He had 18 attack on the board, and I had nothing I could do about it. Instead of attacking, he casts a minion which triggers a random Lava Burst (5 damage spell) targeting himself...

I went crazy with how lucky I got there!