AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the first game you ever played?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game was the Oregon Trail at school. I just played it again here. My whole party died though.

x0FqK.jpg

Nintendo: Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt :thumbleft:

Ahhh, memories!

King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human I played when I was about three with lots of help from my father. Looking back, it was way above my level but at the time I thought it was easy, I didn't realize how much help I was getting until I went back to play it at 12. I had no idea what I was doing. :p

Baldur's Gate.

Super Mario Bros 3, and Duck Hunt are probably the ones I remember best.

The game I could play for hours at around 5-6 years old was Zombies Ate My Neighbors for SNES, though.

Chamaeleon said:
It's amazing to realize that these games kept me occupied for hours. I am a sad, sad, sad human being. :crybaby:
ELT200712050647408293949.GIF

asteroids_game-thumb-550x296-20225.jpeg

This reminds me of a Pascal game(felt more like programming training however) I used to play. I am seldom good at gaming in general. I even suck at SIMS does it make me a miserable creature :crybaby: ?

The first game I can think would be Dr. Mario Tetris. But I'm not really sure. I played a looooooooooot of Sonic games when I was young, but my Nina (uhhh that'd be grandma, to you city folk lol) loved her Mario and Donkey Kong games. My brothers and I constantly competed. :) Good memories.

Oregon trail hell ya! i actually have this shirt
you-have-died-of-dysentery-oregon-trail-tshirt.jpg
I love wearing it. Also first pc game i realllly got involved with was Secrets of Monkey's Island.. i looooved that game so much! and SimFarms

Drinks_N_Dreams said:
God I feel old with some answers being PS1 games, lol.

It was either Pitfall or Tank on Atari 2600 I think. But I barely remember, I was probably 5 or so at the time. First game in my normal memory was probably Kung Fu on NES at my friends house before I got my own NES.

YOU feel old? I still have my Magnavox Odyssey! You know, the one with three versions of Pong on it. Yeah, the system that came out BEFORE the Atari 2600.

I also still have my Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast. I skipped Intellivision and Colecovision-- or I should say my parents didn't buy them for me. :lol: I also didn't have any Sega system before the Dreamcast.

First game I really remember getting into was Mario Brothers, when I was five. I played at my friend Erica's house and she had to jump over the pits for me, LOL.

I'm not sure what my first was, but the first memorable one was Mail Order Monsters on the Commodore 64. That day I knew video games were my drug of choice.

Chamaeleon said:
It's amazing to realize that these games kept me occupied for hours. I am a sad, sad, sad human being. :crybaby:
ELT200712050647408293949.GIF

asteroids_game-thumb-550x296-20225.jpeg

huh? I STILL play those! LOL I have the chrome app installed for both. They were awesome playing when they first came out and they still are today.

pong was the first for me. But the most memorable were two games. Radar Ratrace for the Commodore Vic 20, which drove my mother absolutely bonkers. If you've ever heard the theme song you know what I mean. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzzArqzK4o Imagine that playing continuously for 5 or 6 hours a day every day. My mother was a Saint.
And the other game was Space Invaders. I was so into that game I got an issue of Compute! computer magazine that had the code in it for vic20's, so I typed in the whole game to play it. Then I left my Commodore on for three weeks straight. Because back then the Vic20 I had did not have the tape storage or disk drive. So if you turned it off you lost everything. A storm came through and lightning flickered the power. I was so bummed.

jodeum said:
pong was the first for me. But the most memorable were two games. Radar Ratrace for the Commodore Vic 20, which drove my mother absolutely bonkers. If you've ever heard the theme song you know what I mean. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzzArqzK4o Imagine that playing continuously for 5 or 6 hours a day every day. My mother was a Saint.
And the other game was Space Invaders. I was so into that game I got an issue of Compute! computer magazine that had the code in it for vic20's, so I typed in the whole game to play it. Then I left my Commodore on for three weeks straight. Because back then the Vic20 I had did not have the tape storage or disk drive. So if you turned it off you lost everything. A storm came through and lightning flickered the power. I was so bummed.
Ha! My first computer was a TI994A from Texas Instruments and I used to LOVE typing in those BASIC programes printed in Compute! magazine. I would spend 45 minutes to an hour typing, then spend three hours debugging my typos! lol

load runner, then jump man, put them together... you get mario! but not in the same game. lol

The Intellevision was my first system, too! My favorites, I think, were Burger Time and Utopia. Those controllers were so wacky, you had to slip in a little plastic sheet for each game that had the specific controls on it! My brother and I played that thing for HOURS. It was the beginning of something beautiful and now there have been hundreds of beloved video games since. *nostalgic sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.