AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the first game you ever played?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
I'm not sure I remember, but we got an Intellivision video game console that hooked up to the tv when I was like 5 so it was probably that. I think it did a tennis-themed version of pong.
Wow, love this thread, brings back so many memories. We had an Intellivision too, and we were not cool for it. I don't remember the games, but I do remember kids saying "Where's the Atari?" and "what's this?" indicating the weird ass controller. Damn, it was just like when we got Hang Ten rollerskates instead of Redstone haha not cool.

I do remember playing Pong at my cousins before we got a console, and there was a shooting game with plug in guns, very basic, just shoot the dot...loved that game, and still love shooters.
Also loved my orange flip out portable donkey kong game, ended up snapping it in half, Still have some of those flip up games laying around.
When we finally got cool and got an Atari, it was Space Invaders, Frogger, and Pitfall.

Super Mario Land on Gameboy Pocket when I was 7. I got it on my birthday and refused to interact with the kids at my party after I opened it. Probably put more hours into trying to beat that game than anything else that year.

Reactions: DuoShi
Like others mentioned earlier my first was Pong. Me and my brothers spent many hours watching a white dot go back and forth on a 13 inch black and white TV.

Ya young whippersnappers get off my lawn.

For computer game, was space wars which programmed ourselves on HP65 programmable calculator in 1975 in Jr High and High School. My geeky friend then later programmed for a HP minicomputer. In 1975/6 another friend got an Imsai, (arguable the first Personal computer) which is only famous because it launched Bill Gates and Microsoft. We programmed tic tack toe, via toggle switched and machine code (don't ask.) In 1976, I played Star Trek on PDP 8 at Cal Tech. Finally in in 1978 I got my own Apple II which came with a cassette deck to load games. I am not sure which Apple II game I played first but Sink the Bismark was one of my early favorites.

My first game probably was peek-a-boo.

Though I cannot remember much of it. I think it brought me enjoyment to my life as a child.

Jblackbean2 :-D

Reactions: Always_Tim
Let's see...Donkey Kong Country on the old SNES I believe. Though Super Mario Kart is a definite candidate. Could have also been Bubsy, or whichever Sonic my brother used to have...Though I doubt that last one.

The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo. It included the game Duck Hunt, which you played with that big ass orange gun. :-D

I also loved playing Gunsmoke at that time. I could never get very far in the game, but I loved it anyway.

Oh, I just remembered! When I was younger, my mom and her sister made a trade. My mom gave her a keyboard that she had owned, and my aunt gave her a Sega game system that she owned (I guess maybe because she had a new Nintendo system?). I remember playing Ghostbusters on the Sega system, and the scary Marshmallow Man...lol.

Sega-Ghostbusters.jpg

StayPuftSegaBio.png

"I ain't 'fraid of no ghost....."

First video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros on my family's Nintendo. First game I ever played on Sega Genesis was Disney's Lion King video game. For the longest times those were our only consoles until we got a PS2 for Christmas about a year after it came out.

My first game (that wasn't watching someone else play) was Diablo 2. I didn't play my first game until I was in high school, so it's not really an age thing, my family just didn't do the video game thing and my friends found out I'd rather read while they played so they were happy to not have to share, lol.
But Diablo 2 changed everything, mwahahaha :lol:

Wizard of Wor cartridge on the C64

many many many hours went into this one with my sisters, playing all afternoon and before school and many more fights after shooting each other in the back

FrankieChemical said:
Super Mario Land on Gameboy Pocket when I was 7. I got it on my birthday and refused to interact with the kids at my party after I opened it. Probably put more hours into trying to beat that game than anything else that year.

I got the Super Mario Land and Mortal Kombat 3 on the original Gameboy the exact same day my grandma bought me a Sega Genesis w/ Sonic 2. So, I played both of them that day. In fact, those were the only games I had til I was 16/17 years old.

Rolo the Elephant. It was a SEGA game... no one I've talked to seems to remember it.

Pong. Yes, I'm that old.
:lol:

Pong was pretty lame even back then but I had an idea of what video games should look like and play like. It took the PS3 on an HDTV before what I had envisioned was finally available. (I am not a hard core gamer.)
:-D

The first modern video game I played was Mario Bros on the original Nintendo system.

My first video game...wow I think it was Pac Man but there is the lingering idea it was actually Radar Rat Race on the Commodore Vic 20.

my first game was like Dance Dance Revolution at Gameworks when I was probably 8 so like 2001?

Status
Not open for further replies.