AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the first game you ever played?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CammiStar said:
Traditio said:
CammiStar said:
THAT made me feel old.
I think pong or something along those lines an an Atari.
First computer was a Commodore 64. I am ancient. Where the hell did I put my cane? GET OFF MY LAWN!
So you are my age - wanna Date? ;)
We can play a round of summer olympics or impossible mission... and throw some bread on the ducks...
Meet you at my house with the wood panel walls and flower couch. I will be the one in the yellow bell bottoms.
Yeah - if we get naughty we can rub rheumatism cream on each other.

Reactions: 1 person
The first game I remember well was Super Mario Bros. 64 and then shortly after that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

The staple of my childhood: Legend of Zelda. I swear I spent more time in Hyrule/Clocktown than any particular house I lived in growing up.

the first game i ever played....
well the first i ever played was an old nintendo. i remember playing the duck hunting game with the gun to shot the ducks :-D i loved that one and of course mario.

the first game system i had and played was a playstation, the 1st one , and the first game i ever played on it was Spyro. Omg thinking about Spyro makes me want to play it again haha.
i loved that game so much. i loved running really fast and headbutting the evil things that stole the dragon eggs :geek:

they need to make another spyro hehe ;)

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/alymariee
http://twitter.com/#!/alymarieeMFC
http://alymariee.tumblr.com/

i was 5, it was called Atari. the game was combat. suck it

Tetris and Super Mario Land for the original Gameboy. My first console was a Sega Genesis, I was a total Sonic fag.

I believe the first game I ever played on a console was
Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo :D
I remember when your console wasn't working all
you had to do was blow inside the console and the cartridge!
haha things are definitely more complicated now!

Reactions: alymariee
N15PCA said:
That would be Combat for the Atari 2600. :)
Yes, i remember my mom bringing home random BF and i totally kicked his ass. he didn't kill me once, i fired before he respawned and guided the shot to him, lolz i just realized i was a spawn killer before it was frowned upon.

Pac Man on the Atari! I'm not as old as that might make me sound, my grandparents had an Atari when I was a kid. I can't believe some of you didn't play video games til N64, that makes me feel ancient.

Reactions: Crustyz
Space Invaders on an Atari console (Pong was on a cartridge with other older games). Defender was my favourite because I could clock it, scoring the maximum and back round to zero -- I'm still bragging! :dance:

Replaced with a NES, acquired from the bins of a local manufacturer that Nintendo subcontracted assembly to in the UK. Donkey Kong, then Donkey Kong Jr were the best. They'd throw out any system with a faulty parts, so we'd raid their giant bins to bring back loads and assemble working systems for ourselves, or anyone who wanted to buy one. I still have a scar on my forehead from being chased by a security guard and running full-speed, head-first, into a barbed wire fence. :woops: Friends running behind me said it looked great. :lol: :clap:

That was replaced with a Commodore 64:
Michael_G said:
Ohhhh! how I remember The Hobbit, "you attack thorin with the blunt knife, Thorin attacks you with the sharp knife, Thorin kills you." LMAO, good times good times...
Hahaha, The Hobbit is etched into my memory...
The Hobbit said:
'You see some pale bulbous eyes staring at you...'
:confused2:

I never got past those pale bulbous eyes starting at me :crybaby:

@ 6 mins: Oh, WAIT four times then wear the ring! :angry4:

Favourite game on the C64 was Revenge of the Mutant Camels. So surreal and by far the most subversive game I ever played, it couldn't be done now as development costs make it such a corporate business. A lot of River Raid and Mission Impossible on the C64 too.

A long adolescent interlude before student days around a Sega Mega drive playing endless hours of EA Ice Hockey -- Washington vs Montreal for the 1000th time and beating the crap out of each other (and the controllers); FIFA International Soccer up to FIFA '97 which had 6-a-side indoor soccer too, still making it one of the coolest soccer games ever.

PS1 and PS2 were all about Pro Evolution Soccer and importing the original Japanese versions called Winning Eleven which were released earlier than the Europe/North American PES editions, customising those with patches to get authentic kits, chants, advertising etc. I didn't think an XBox or PS3 were worth it (region control seemed stricter and patching uncertain), so that was Game Over for me.

Dizzy the Egg on a ZX Spectrum
Ah those were the days....

My first console game was Zelda. The first computer game I remember playing was Chips Challenge.

LacieLaPlante said:
Well.. Oregon Trail on PC was before Pokemon Red.. I think? That would be the order for me. Oregon Trail at school, Pokemon Red was my very first video game that I owned though.

Oregon Trail from school was my first ever video game. Then I got both Pokemon Red and Blue, as well as Super Mario Bros. I don't remember what games I got next, but I recently decided to get Ham-Ham Heartbreak...

And now I can't wait for Christmas to get my 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land :D

Pac Man was my first video game I ever played. Space Invaders, Spy Hunter, Galaga, Pong... (then a little later on) Super Mario Brothers, Tetris, Mike Tyson's Punch Out... ahhhhhh... those where the days. :mrgreen:

I must be very old. First game was Pong, then came Depth Charge (I'm sure that was before Space Invaders - could be wrong) and then I was hooked. Asteroids, Galaxian, Galaga...and on it went.

I now have a full size MAME machine at home (an arcade machine that runs all the old classics)

I keep my hand in on COD on the playstation...

Must have been something on the Sega Mastersystem, Sonic or Alex Kidd, or ALTERED BEAST!!!!!!!!

The first game I really enjoyed was Super Mario Kart and Mario Worldfor the SNES!!

Age of Empires for PC, and Pokemon Red for Gameboy ^_^

Also... Super Mario Brothers, as well as The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for Super Nintendo...

Hard to remember which one came first :-D

I used to play this game called Rodent's Revenge all the time when I was a kid. It was part of the Microsoft Entertainment Pack on my family's PC back when I was a toddler. First console game I ever played was either Super Mario Bros (the first one) or Super Mario Bros 3. I am happy to report that I got my old NES and games from my parents' house over Christmas and I have been enjoying some great nostalgia.

First post, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.