AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the last thing you copied?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilianaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 10, 2013
Twitter Username
@LilianaXO
MFC Username
LilianaXO
This should be interesting!

tumblr_lt3yuu96Mh1r33h79o1_500.png

11ButtWrestling

hahahahaha (it's the name of one of my g/g videos)

pP8Wgs7cE

(youtube video here I pm'd to someone)

Reactions: LilianaXO
I bet it's not as good as I thought it was when I was a kid.

:? I don't even...

I'm going to lay around wiggling my ass and hope for the best I feel like a zombie on sudafed lol.

This was a private message to a fellow model about my hopes for the night on cam to go well even though I felt awful. :D (I copied it because I had to reload the page to get the msg to go through. I'm lazy and won't retype.)

Edit to add: I did more than lay around and wiggle and though I feel physically worse for it, I feel mentally better that I really put so much effort into making tonight successful. Halfway to daily goal is better than nuttin'. :)

Eeep! ERASE!

Mine was a video link and password...

It was ")".

I have no idea why I copied a close paren. :)

*edit. I remember now. I had a list like:

1)
2)
3)

I hate that. I prefer:

1.[tab]
2.[tab]
3.[tab]

So I was doing a "replace all." And copied the )[space] into the Find and Replace of a text app.

Harry Girth

I was just roaming the internet and some how found myself looking at WWII German POW's who escaped various POW camps in the US.

ow.ly/hA1oY <- DO NOT CLICK!!

It's a spam link someone posted on FB that I was googling. In fact I'm just gonna make that unclickable in case someone has an accident. There. :) Sigh, and I was so excited to work from home making my own hours with that rare opportunity, too! ;)

11:27 PM: LickMyCupcakes:its my bday on wednesday

errr...yeah....I was in a chat... :shock: and copied this onto my skype so I wouldn't forget.

he's pretty awesome, i'd totally do him if they weren't together not that it matters when i can barely even stand fuck that shit, but i've seen it and it's amazing

Chat message on another forum, but the chat had froze and I had to resend it. I sound slutty rereading that without context lol

Acabo de caer en la cuenta de que Nike copió mi "sexy pose" de la foto de ombligos. ¬¬

:lol:

This was posted on a forum that I have with my local friends. We're all uploading pictures of different part of our bodies and today's selected part was the belly button. "Nike" is a username :lol: and he posted his picture using the exact same "sexy" pose I used to post mine. What a copycat! :snooty:

:lol:

You Know You're Kinky When... (A Little BDSM Humor)
...you keep hanging fake plants around the house, just so your mother will never know what all those hooks in the ceiling are really for.

...someone refers to a serial killer as sadistic and you roll your eyes, because the man has nothing on you.

...you start rating your CDs by how interesting it'll be to beat someone to.

...you watch a movie where someone gets tied up and scream at the screen, "Gimme a break, 3 minutes max to get out of that!"

....you speak of crop rotation with someone, and they aren't a farmer.

...you try to get arrested, just for the handcuffs , body cavity search, humiliation scene and time in the cage.

...you haunt the dollar stores for "pervertibles".

...you've got a toy chest bigger than the one in your 6 year old son's room.

...your children ask if they can borrow your "costumes" for Halloween.

...you need two separate packing and moving crews....one to pack and move the furniture and belongings, and the other to pack and move the "furniture" and "belongings".

...the local Home Depot has set you up with a business account...and you are not a contractor or an electrician.

...you say Vanilla like it's a bad word.

...you know the location of every tack shop in the tri-state area.

...you nearly cause an accident pulling into the lot where the sign advertises FREE TODAY HOT WAX before you realize it's a car wash.

...you've served more people than McDonald's.

...you spend more time on your knees than a Catholic priest.

...you chose your last car based on the location of the garment hooks.

...you buy clothespins in the supersize family economy bags, and you don't have a family or a clothesline.

...there's enough rope in your bedroom to scale Mt. Everest.

...getting tattooed and pierced is merely foreplay.

...someone tries to talk you out of your blind date by saying he's sick and sadistic and you perk, god i hope so!

...someone calls your wife a slut and you thank them.

...investing in stocks and bonds means refurbishing the play area.

...your children think your primary language is acronyms.

...you overhear your neighbor training his dog to sit, beg, play dead, roll over; and find yourself obeying quicker than the dog does.

Taken from: http://www.leathernroses.com/humor/knowkinky2.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.