AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite chain restaurant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Qdoba there?

I had never even heard of that. Looking at their website I do see one in the next town, 35 miles away. Unfortunately it's in a military base commissary. So, I wouldn't be able to get access to it.

And it's a monstrosity. Pizza shall not have sweet juicy fruit!

Pineapple belongs on dessert.

That is so wrong.
Behold the deliciousness that is the mouth watering Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. So good.

hawaiian_pineapple_canadian_baconpizza.jpeg.size.custom.crop.877x650.jpg

Oh, and pineapple belongs on everything, especially to cut and contrast with spice. Burgers, pizza, stir fry, chili beers, all of it.

Ermagahd yes.

#TeamPineapple

#fightme

I had never even heard of that. Looking at their website I do see one in the next town, 35 miles away. Unfortunately it's in a military base commissary. So, I wouldn't be able to get access to it.

That is so wrong.
Behold the deliciousness that is the mouth watering Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. So good.

hawaiian_pineapple_canadian_baconpizza.jpeg.size.custom.crop.877x650.jpg
Ermagahd yes.

#TeamPineapple

#fightme
This all makes me want to order some Hawaiian Pizza.

Last edited:
cc96220ec1854179a04d72507a64a19b.jpg

Raising Cane's :h: because I thought this was a fast food thread, not a chain restaurant thread.

Maybe I'll go with Red Lobster or Longhorn Steakhouse. Two of the only chain restaurants I go to that I can even think about right now.

Red Lobster.

Could have been Ryan's long ago, but they just really let themselves go to the dogs. Unbelievable some of the stuff they try to pass off as food now.

I am a dyed-in-the-wool conservative when it comes to the pineapple on pizza issue. It does not belong there, there need to be stiff penalties for putting it there, and if you support such heresy, well then you just don't love your mother or your country.

Behold the slippery slope...

People just couldn't leave well enough alone.
You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!!!

Could have been Ryan's long ago, but they just really let themselves go to the dogs. Unbelievable some of the stuff they try to pass off as food now.
They're still open? The one here is closed, for over a year. We heard it was because of bankruptcy and assumed they had all closed.

They're still open? The one here is closed, for over a year. We heard it was because of bankruptcy and assumed they had all closed.
Last I checked, about a year ago I think ate at one with some family.

I wonder what happened. Seemed like way back in the 90's they were pretty good, comparable to Golden Corral.

Last I checked, about a year ago I think ate at one with some family.

I wonder what happened. Seemed like way back in the 90's they were pretty good, comparable to Golden Corral.

They were so gooood. My family had so many birthdays there.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I remember Ryan's from the late 90's early 2000s. I remember loving buffet type restaurants as a kid and then all of a sudden it was like my entire family reached a point where we just stopped going to them. There was a Ryan's that was by my job up until about 2 years ago. I think it somehow managed to keep the Ryan's name by some way but I literally watched the place fall apart. It was a packed location probably when I first moved to this town and then within about 5 years it was just a shell of itself and looked like you were asking for food poisoning by eating there. Its location is now a car wash.

As for the question at hand I would say in terms of a chain restaurant in the sense of sitting down and dining I'm kind of in a 3 way tie with Old Chicago's/Applebees/and Buffalo Wild Wings.

On that more of a take and leave "fast food" chain I would say Taco Bell/Noodles & Company and Jimmy John's are my three favorites.

Additionally I wish I had never seen a peas and mayonnaise pizza for the love of God why are all these crazy pizza creations being showcased on the internet through social media. I mean before long it will be a welcome site to see a pineapple pizza when compared to a freaking peas and mayonnaise pizza!!

Last edited:
I remember Ryan's from the late 90's early 2000s. I remember loving buffet type restaurants as a kid and then all of a sudden it was like my entire family reached a point where we just stopped going to them. There was a Ryan's that was by my job up until about 2 years ago. I think it somehow managed to keep the Ryan's name by some way but I literally watched the place fall apart. It was a packed location probably when I first moved to this town and then within about 5 years it was just a shell of itself and looked like you were asking for food poisoning by eating there.

Around the early 2000's a Ryan's opened up in the town i lived in. It was all the rage, always packed. The first few months the food was awesome. But shortly after that the quality started going down noticeably.

They purposely started watering down the soups. They would add less meat to them as well. An entire pot of clam chowder you'd be lucky to find more than 3 little slivers of clam. The sausages started having more filling added. I know it was most likely a soy based additive, but it looked like sawdust. They didn't do this all at once either, they brought in 10% additives for a month, then switched to 25% filler, then more and more. After 6 months or so I'm guessing it was down to 10% actual meat in the sausages.

All of the vegetables started being lower quality. The broccoli would be mostly stem pieces cut up with very little florets. The corn became much older corn that was tough. The mashed potatoes were so watered down they would ooze down your plate if you tilted it.

Pretty much everything they served took a nose dive. It's like they really only cared about the Grand Opening buzz word of mouth, then they planned to ride that into profits by cutting costs dramatically on food quality.

To this day if I see a Ryan's I immediately get turned off. I associate it with horrible food now. Not a chance I would ever spend money there even to see if they were any better.

Went and checked at http://www.ryans.com/restaurants

All of the locations I ever dined at are gone. Good riddance.

The store in the city I use to live in is also closed. Looking into it, turns out the parent company, Buffets LLC, filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. From what I can tell, it was at least the 3rd time (2008 and 2012 as well). Its brands include Ryan’s, Fire Mountain, Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet, Tahoe Joe’s Famous Steakhouse, and HomeTown Buffet.

One article mentioned an $11.3 million court award in a food poisoning case prompted the latest bankruptcy filing.

Yeah, that seems about right. Good riddance from me too.

I'm a sucker for Red Robin. :arghh:
Or Cici's pizza! I use to eat paleo but would have one ch(tr)eat day and I would get high and pig out on all the pizza. it was the best!

Nandos or pancake parlour

Nandos is an old favourite of mine for the chips alone. Red rooster and Guzman y Gomez are also delicious.

Going by this thread I need to save for that food tour of the U.S. I have always wanted to do.

How did I forget!!!!

*The Capital Grille

I did not realize this was a chain! How exciting. There lobster mac and cheese makes me squerm.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
This thread makes me so jelly because we don't have that many chains in my area :(

I've haven't eaten at like 85% of the mentioned places
*pout*

Red Robin, and for fast food places, McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Subway. Sucks being out in the middle of nowhere where the only place that delivers here is Domino's. I like Jimmy John's for subs, but I don't drive and they deliver, but I'm out of their delivery range. I also like Applebee's for their 1/2 price appetizers during happy hour and $1.99 Long Island iced teas, but haven't been there for a while. :)

I like Jimmy John's for subs, but I don't drive and they deliver, but I'm out of their delivery range.

Their delivery range is ridiculously tiny. I lived 5 minutes from one once, and they wouldn't deliver to me.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Status
Not open for further replies.