AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite energy drink?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be taking the wrong kind of b12 supplement.... I take Jamieson, what do you take?

I just buy in-store brands generally. At least 1000 IU. I try not to consume much caffeine because I have trouble sleeping. It was pointed out to me a while back that if you check the labels of a lot of those energy concoctions, they often sport high doses of B12. When I say "water", I mean a lot of water, too. I average 2-4 liters a day. The more water I drink, especially when active, the more energetic I feel.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm a 6 cups a day minimum guy. I gotta have at least two cups with breakfast

I'm amazed by people who can drink that much coffee in one go, a single cup takes me at least 30 minutes.

I drink coffee if I'm trying to pass for civilized and Nos when I'm rewarding myself for doing a bunch of filming or trying to bribe myself into answering emails.

Monster isn't bad - it's usually my drink of choice when driving - but something about the weirdly citrusy flavor Nos has is super appealing to me.

rb-top.jpg

rockstar-energy-drinks.png

0d662fb4fcb9ca3c190261969c5ce86f--monster-energy-drinks-i-need-to-know.jpg

aff15ff113814fcec6574d4b1a3b3555--energy-drinks-venom.jpg

Do I have to pick just one? >.>

Reactions: alexa_voltage
Red Eye Platinum. All other energy drinks taste too much of artificial flavour, can't stand them.
PLATINUM.jpg

(Apparently this is an Australian drink, which explains why not many other people have heard of it. Not a lot of stores sell it either, only one of the supermarket chains as far as I know)

I also drink plain ol' coffee, not fussed as long as it has a little milk and a little sugar. I love iced coffee, especially with the ice cream and the whipped cream and the chocolate powder on top.

I am all about sugar free Red Bull. Half a pot of coffee every morning and usually a can or two of Diet Coke during the day, and once a week as a treat I'll get a 20oz sugar free Red Bull. I'm a caffeine fiend. But I'm also a mom to a very active almost 1 year old so it's a necessity haha.

It used to be coffee but I try to stay away from caffeine nowadays. So now on rare occasions when I really need to get things done I'll treat myself to a monster Java Mean Bean and hope for the best. Never had the hazelnut that was mentioned earlier in this thread but I bet it could easily take the favorite spot if I did. Mmm hazelnut.

I hardly ever do energy drinks. I drink coffee every day, though.

But when I do drink energy drinks, I go for the "all natural" kinds, as I'm someone who's pretty conscious about artificial ingredients and whatnot. My go to is made by the brand, "Zevia".
Zevia_Energy_12oz_Web.jpg

8292681414_6cd5a5c4a1_z.jpg I don't like coffee , it's bitter for me even with 5 cups of sugar lol-- so I use to drink energy drinks . I used to drink Red Bull , a friend of mine shared with me - Mike Tyson energy drink and I liked :)

I'm now down to a can every other week of Monster. Can't say I miss it, especially the cost. :p

Coke used to be my "energy drink," I was drinking 3-4 cans per day... I quit, and now my energy drink of choice is water!

A couple weeks after you cut out caffeine, you realize that you really don't need it for energy. It's the caffeine crash that makes you think you need it.

I haven't had one in MONTHS because diets and losing weight....

When I did drink them and all of their sugar glory (when I was a manager working 60+ hrs/week)... I chose either...

Red Bull Tangerine or Kiwi Apple
Rockstar Lime Freeze

Maybe as a Christmas present to myself I'll get one.... Mmmm Red Bull..

Now coffee. Working on weaning myself off of that now... It's hard. I love coffee.

Mother was my favourite when I lived in Australia!

In Canada, I like Rockstar best, but only the ones that don't have artificial sweeteners. Usually the fruity ones.
I don't drink them very often any more, though, they're too hard on my gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.