AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite type of ice cream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Softserve Vanilla

Ben N Jerry's- Half Baked

Ben N Jerry's- Phish Food

Ben N Jerry's - Peanut Butter Cup

Ben N Jerry's - The Tonight Dough

I obviously love Ben N Jerry's.

Reactions: Zana
I'm super lactose intolerant (WHY GOD WHY) so I try to avoid ice cream, but my favs are!

Blue Bell--just about any flavor, but their banana pudding, blackberry cobbler, vanilla, and cookie dough are beasts
Ben and Jerry's--Cookie Dough (I'm sensing a pattern)
And this one gelato company I can't pronounce has a Tahitian vanilla that is to die for.

I'm super lactose intolerant (WHY GOD WHY) so I try to avoid ice cream, but my favs are!

Blue Bell--just about any flavor, but their banana pudding, blackberry cobbler, vanilla, and cookie dough are beasts
And this one gelato company I can't pronounce has a Tahitian vanilla that is to die for.

Blue Bell Butter Crunch is awesome. Wait, that didn't sound like I sold it enough...Blue Bell Butter Crunch is AWESOME!!!

Yeah, that's much better! :)

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Wow, I love bubblegum ice cream and I have not eaten in years. Thank you for reminding me.:cigar:

Haha no problem! It's been bugging me that I can't for the life of me find it in New Zealand though haha!

Dude, when I heard that they have dairy-free Ben and Jerry's now, I about lost my mind. SO GOOD.

Breyers mint chocolate chip, it has to be breyers though because it's the only brand I've found that doesn't dye their mint ice cream green, and after an unfortunate drinking incident involving green ice cream, I just can't eat it anymore.

I also really love rocky road (chocolate ice cream with almonds and marshmallows) but only if it has real marshmallows in it, fluff is for sandwiches, not for ice cream.

Oreo/cookies and cream (though I'm allergic to the soy in it, I'll have it on occasion when not planning to do anything important that day)
Neapolitan
Coffee

Last two I can usually find a brand without soy.

Haagen Daaz chocolate peanut butter :inlove:

Pistachio with salt and nutmeg. Sounds weird but it's to die for. It's sold in a little ice cream parlor in my best friend's hometown and everytime I visit her my diet mostly consists of ice cream. I've even had it for breakfast. Sometimes I love being an adult so much...They offer some other weird flavours like goat cheese or basil and even though those flavours seem gross, every single one I've tried was delicious...

Reactions: Loreen and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.