AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite type of ice cream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm a fruit/berry ice cream fiend...I love strawberry, blackberry and even black cherry when I can get it.

Vanilla is always a fine backup, same for butter pecan. Chocolate is utterly overrated, though.

Cherry garcia, almost every blue bell flavor but especially Banana split, rocky road and vanilla with strawberries, snickers ice cream...oh the list could go on. FUCK IT I love all ice cream!

"Everything But The..." Ice Cream by Ben & Jerry's

It's chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Mini peanut butter cups and Heath bar chunks with with chunks of white chocolate and chocolate covered almonds. ALL the THINGS!

Cookies & Cream. Blue Bell seems to do this the best.
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche
Haagen Dazs chocolate

I allow myself ice cream once a week; otherwise, I'd weigh 500 pounds. You may have heard it said that one of the signs of alcoholism is that you think about that first drink throughout the day. That's literally how I am with ice cream on my "ice cream day." :zombie:

Mint chocolate chip for liiiiiiiife! Though I'll never turn down lime and/or orange sherbet. Mmm mmm mmm. Seriously, those orange pushpops we ate as kids? I'll always adore them.

Gosh darn it. Now I need to go get ice-cream.

I was on a B & J's Half Baked binge for a while then WinCo had a sale on Haagen Dazs Rum Raisin. I do want to find this as soon as possible: B & J's "Urban Bourbon. Burnt Caramel Ice Cream with Almonds, Fudge Flakes & Bourbon Caramel Swirls."

Espresso milkshakes (death row, last meal type shit), outside of that, anything coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.