AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your look/aesthetic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2017
Arizona
Twitter Username
@HoodDolly
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001212340/DollyD/
Hello! I'm new to the forums and I've been reading threads for a week straight :happy: There is good stuff all over but there's one little thing I can't seem to find. Maybe it's not important.
I'm curious about aesthetic? That is what is in your look that you think makes people come to you in the first place. Like before they ever know your personality. Many years ago when I sold pics online I had a bit of a "scene" look. You know kinda a raver thing going. I was gonna revisit that, but I wonder if I'm too old to pull it off. -rambling-
yeah, anyway. What's your look? Is there a such thing as looking too niche? Is the scene look a bad idea? LOL
Opinions please, and thank you.

i don't think looking "scene" is bad if that's your style. i've seen quite a few popular models who look like that, i think it's cute. granted i used to be kind of a scene kid back in the myspace days lol it seems to go over especially well with the very young looking girls.

Reactions: DollyD
I do notice some of the older members are less into 'wild' looks (haircolor/crazy makeup etc) but there is always a niche for anything really. I think it's just up to you on what makes you comfortable-don't overthink it too much, experiment here and there with whatever looks you want! My style is always changing both in real life and on cam.

I do notice some of the older members are less into 'wild' looks (haircolor/crazy makeup etc) but there is always a niche for anything really. I think it's just up to you on what makes you comfortable-don't overthink it too much, experiment here and there with whatever looks you want! My style is always changing both in real life and on cam.
Thanks! I never really out grew crazy colored hair and matching contact lenses. So i guess I'll stick with that. You're right. I shouldn't over think it. I wanna have fun as i get into this :)

I think you should look or wear whatever makes you feel sexiest and playful. If members like pixie cut and blue hair but i feel like crap wearing it, cam will show that , which means less money for me. They like to see a relaxed, happy, confident girl/woman in general. I dont think men give two fucks about the looks. What matters to them is how YOU make them feel. I had guys in my room saying they went to top models rooms, who look stunning , but they never tipped them or even stayed in their room because they didnt feel anything from her, no interest or even a simple hello . So in the end, is how they feel your vibe more than looks. Thats what I think at least.

I dont have any set look, I alternate between pastel kawaii, cutesy goth, tom boy, and just plain ol me. I definitely have better nights when I'm feeling like I look good myself though. If I'm not into it, no one else will be either

#1 advice is don't force a look that you don't feel comfortable in, do what makes you feel confident. There will always be an audience for your look.

Now onto my ramble...I think an issue I had in my early cam days was that I didn't have a set aesthetic because in "real life" I really am all over the place. Some models can get away with this, but I think it was jarring to my members to see flowers and pink one day and goth queen the next, so I wasn't really pleasing either audience...but I probably was just a shitty cam model in general at the time :haha:

My cam look now is Glamorous Bitch(tm) not only do I feel confident and badass, it really helps me get in the headspace for shows. Glamming up gets me hyped up to get on cam. It makes me feel like I am becoming what I wish I could have been in the past, like my ideal self. I think that's how a cam aesthetic should make you feel, it should make you feel like the best version of yourself.

I love feeling like a posh queen, and I think the look attracts a lot of customers in my niche. It's authentic but just out there enough that I always feel like I'm having a good time...if that makes any sense.

Basically what I'm saying is you should go for a look that is your ideal self, but still authentic to who you are, you'll just radiate confidence and that's sexy.

I dress pretty plainly on cam. I'm a kinky cam girl with a focus on femdom, but I don't really let that dictate what I wear.
T-shirts and cute dresses are still regularly in rotation for me.

In everyday life I'm pretty much a spooky kawaii pastel space princess witch. :cat:

Whatever floats my boat that day. I don't think I really have any particular type of "look"

Sometimes I wear clothes I wear when running errands, sometimes cute, sometimes thigh high boots and latex.

In the everyday life I usually wear just casual clothes, that's why I prefer to wear them too when I am on cam. I have a sexy top which I wear sometimes instead of a normal t-shirt. But I always wear some sexy undies which accentuate my dick a little bit more :)

On cam, I am ultra feminine. Think cotton candy dreams and feelings of glitter exploding inside you.

IRL and in public, I am more girly grunge with dresses, long socks, boots, and fannels.

IRL and at home, the biggest, baggiest, ugliest, comfiest clothes I can find. If it completely obscures the fact I have a body, I want it.

It honestly depends. Like my main aesthetic is definitely darker. Hair so deep red ot appears black unless I'm in direct sunlight, winged eyeliner, tattoos, piercings, etc. But I also like pastel stuff as well. The only thing I can't pull off is like an everyday girl next door kinda vibe. I don't look like a Hooters/Winghouse girl.

My more alternative style kinda helps, I've noticed. It does help pique guys' curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.