AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your spiritual type?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
37- Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

I'm surprised I didn't get a lower score, since I'm a pretty firm atheist. I found a lot of the multiple choice answers didn't really describe my views well. *shrug*

Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

I attribute my not getting a 25 to my inability to make myself choose a couple of the answers that were the most "skeptical sounding" because the 2nd most skeptical answers were worded better.

I agree with the earlier comments that some of the questions gave no choices that fit my opinion well and a few had two choices that meant much the same thing. Also, a question or two had an answer that may have best fit my opinion but implied that I must therefore not respect someone who thinks differently. I don't accept that premise. I've known some brilliant people with radically different religious/spiritual beliefs from mine. It's a mystery to me how they can believe what they do, but I certainly know they aren't morons.

I scored 50. Meh :think:

When I see people STOP abusing and degrading other people because their beliefs are different, then maybe there's a deity and not a reason for judging others.

:twocents-02cents:

61, Old-Fashioned Seeker.

I certainly don't believe in any sort of gods, I read 'god' to be natural force as I understand it, the power that we are of. I don't follow religion and consider myself to be spiritual, but not an ~atheist. I 'spose this answer came from the part of me that still loves feel-good faith :angel8:

Reactions: Red7227
Spiritual Straddler 58 ... this was interesting in that most people would label me athiest. In the end it was a fair assessment, I am clear on my spirituality, in that it is atypical.

I felt a lot of my answers were kind of shit because what I would have said just wasn't there, but I got

30 - 39
Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

Pretty much sums it up sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.