AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

when they get caught?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2010
I believe that for some models. Families and friends do not know who work as cam models.

Those in which families and friends already know?
How was it? families / friends saw photos and video in internet? How did they react?
Are you afraid that friends and family will find out?

Being young, I always get these questions & a lot of people don't agree with how I answer for some reason.
I do live with my mom, and she does know what I do. I figured it was only right to tell her what I was doing around her.
Hell, the people in my room laugh their ass off when my mom walks in my room while I'm doing something obnoxious naked.
But my mom and I have always been close. She doesn't exactly "agree" with what I'm doing, buuut it's expected.

We pretty much joke about it ever since she walked in while I was cleaning my room naked on cam. :lol:

However, when it comes to the rest of my family, I would hope they wouldn't find out. My family is just filled with drama and judgmental people and I don't think it'd go over well to be honest.

Envyx said:
Being young, I always get these questions & a lot of people don't agree with how I answer for some reason.
I do live with my mom, and she does know what I do. I figured it was only right to tell her what I was doing around her.
Hell, the people in my room laugh their ass off when my mom walks in my room while I'm doing something obnoxious naked.
But my mom and I have always been close. She doesn't exactly "agree" with what I'm doing, buuut it's expected.

We pretty much joke about it ever since she walked in while I was cleaning my room naked on cam. :lol:

However, when it comes to the rest of my family, I would hope they wouldn't find out. My family is just filled with drama and judgmental people and I don't think it'd go over well to be honest.

This is my favorite post of the day, :clap:
Thats awesome you have that kind of relationship with your mom.

jebbaz said:
Envyx said:

indeed very awsome... my mom would smack me haha

i never told my familly... but mfc is very populair in holland so i'm sure one of these days someone will find out
i'm lucky i come from a familly that really neat and "normal"
so even if they would find it they wouldnt tell anyone cus they would assume it looks worst for them then me...
here in holland it all started 15 years ago... but now a days its weird because there are plenty other more normal ways to earn some extra money
yeah holland always has two faces... everything is normal and possible... but the general opnion is different

only a few close friends know i do this and visit me as well sometimes

all of my friends know.two of them started camming too and two more are thinking about it. it wasnt any surprise to them im practically a nudist and ive never beeen shy about my sexuality.. one of my friends even watched me once it was all very hilarious and european... she stood there smoking a cigarette and trying to make me laugh in private by making faces and saying obnoxious things like go! go for the goal! cum!
the only one in my family who knows is my cousin... she calls me an internet prostitute lol but otherwise im not close to my family so i see no reason to enlighten them. i think my bfs mom sorta knows... she tried to tell him about this show on lifetime about webcam girls she saw.. lmao

jebbaz said:
Envyx said:

aww yayy! :-D and I'm definitely glad I have the relationship with her that I do have, sometimes she pisses me off but then I remember how awesome she is and how I can tell her absolutely ANYTHING and a lot of my friends don't have parents that are very open minded in the same way my mom is.

It was shocking, but really I got over it pretty quickly. Fiance's brother happens to frequent the site, and happened to come across my room. :oops:

But, if I wasn't prepared for that, I shouldn't have joined MFC in the first place. ;P

SweetDivalia said:
It was shocking, but really I got over it pretty quickly. Fiance's brother happens to frequent the site, and happened to come across my room. :oops:

But, if I wasn't prepared for that, I shouldn't have joined MFC in the first place. ;P
oh... bad way to get found out.

I haven't been 'found out' by anyone. I told my mom and she was okay with it. Now she's considering doing it for fun with her husbamd so that's a little weird lol :p my family are deviants i guess. the only people who don't know are my Dad and grandparents since they are old fashioned

If I ever did get found out, I don't think I'd be that upset about, maybe a little embarrassed about being caught off guard but meh *shrug*

I told my mother so I could have someone be a "helper". If that makes sense. It's harder to lie to her than other people in my family, and she helps me cover my tracks.
Plus it's easier to explain to her and tell her how empowering it is. She is ultra feminist so she enjoys the idea of me being open with my sexuality.
However, if my sister found out, my life would become hell. She's very judgmental and will use anything to attack you when she's upset.

Reactions: DaphneO
Status
Not open for further replies.