AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

where can I sell my used panties?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2014
I have tried ebanned, ebay and ebid. These sites are just not worth it. The only site I ever had some luck with was ebay, until they started removing all my listings. I lost over £100 and I want to be sick. Thing is I am not willing to send nude pics. I know I could make a lot more money if I did this but my husband is totally against it and we have had rows about it. He said I cannot sell them and that's final. If I ever did send them I would be too scared of him finding out as pictures have their way of taking themselves around the internet. Ebay was the only place I could sell rather anonymously without having to talk dirty and send explicit pictures of myself. Are there any other websites like this? As I said it's not me who has a problem with it it's my hubby...

Have also tried craigslist and other advertisement sites. Men always want to see more and men who are not interested in my underwear contact me constantly, I only end up selling panties every now and then. On ebid the listings don't even get views because there is hardly anyone on there. Ebay seems like the only place I can earn any money purely selling my underwear but it's not allowed on there.

I found this:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/search/adult-only.html

I didnt read through it thoroughly, it looks like there was an adult only section on ebay, which sound awesome, but when i tried to look at it logged in on my ebay account, I couldn't get through. I dunno why, maybe they closed it down. It said something about laws prohibit seeing the page? I don't know if that means ebay closed it or I'm just not allowed to see it, it was just quick googling, but maybe drop them a line and ask what happened with it?

I've tried selling panties.. there arent that many great places that I've found. If you work on Adultwork you can set up your own shop selling them, its real simple and easy. You dont even have to be a webcammer on Adultwork I dont think, just sign up to sell panties. However, this might be hard if you're not in the UK and if you did share the link with your regulars telling them thats where to buy panties, some might not be happy signing up to Adultwork. I haven't tried to sell there yet so I don't know what the traffic is like.

Thats all I got :) :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.