AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where Do You Get Your Camming Outfits

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i buy all my name brand underwear at tjmax, marshalls, and ross. you can get a 3 pack of calvin kleins for 9.99

i buy all my name brand underwear at tjmax, marshalls, and ross. you can get a 3 pack of calvin kleins for 9.99
I am going to go and check those places out and get some goodies. I always liked Ross for household goods. I will look in there now with different eyes lol. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Poshmark. I love the crop top, cute panty and thigh high sock look especially for winter. I get crop tops there and some new with tag underwear
Thrift stores for some more unique looks
Amazon for some stockings.

I just got a pretty big haul from prettylittlething.com because they were having a site-wide 50% off sale so I scored some awesome sexy skirts and crop tops and lingerie. I always find cheap stuff on forever21 too, I feel like there is always a good sale there. And of course you can always find affordable stuff on Amazon. Kinda depends on your cam vibe. When I started out, I wore a lot of lingerie and now I prefer dresses and skirts with sexy panties so I have stuff to remove as the show goes on.

Thanks to Marshalls I live in Calvin’s lately haha.
I ordered a huge haul from a cheap Chinese store called Romwe.com a while back and i was really happy with most of my order, just remember that it’s Chinese so a lot of it runs small. If you order from them, order a lot (it’s sooooo cheap) because you will throw out at least a few pieces. I ordered on Black Friday last year and I think I spend about $90 total for 15 full lingerie outfits and a T-shirt.

My Amazon wishlist. Lol. I don’t buy any for myself. I add them to my wishlist for users to buy. That goes for sexy lingerie & outfits for strictly “on cam” stuff, as well “everyday wear” items I add on my wishlist for users that like to buy non-sexual stuff.

Playful Promises if it's lingerie you're after. I can't shout about this brand enough. They're SW friendly and seem to be very inclusive. There are routinely photos of all body sizes all over the site rather than squeezing plus size into a little section. It's so helpful to see my self when I'm shopping so I can see how things will look.

Ali Express, but Im very selective about what I buy from there, I read the comments and look at the purchaser's pictures, usually I'm not disappointed. Negative point though: sometimes the delivery can take up to one month

Reactions: AuloraSans
FYI- I just got an email from Nasty Gal (another decent website for cam clothes), and they're running a promo: $120 off an order of $200 if you use Afterpay. (Afterpay, for those unfamiliar, is a way to split the cost of your order into 4 payments- one up front when you buy, and then it deducts automatically from your checking acct every two weeks- no credit check). So, if you have $200 of merch in your cart, it will go down to $80 when you choose Afterpay at checkout, and then you pay $20 up front, and $20 three more times every two weeks. Sorry, I hope that makes sense! I have used Afterpay a bunch of times, no interest, easy. I am a fashion freak, but also a bargain freak!

Playful Promises if it's lingerie you're after. I can't shout about this brand enough. They're SW friendly and seem to be very inclusive. There are routinely photos of all body sizes all over the site rather than squeezing plus size into a little section. It's so helpful to see my self when I'm shopping so I can see how things will look.

Their pieces are gorgeous, and the size range is mind-blowing. They're also a brand that has no problem being associated with sex workers - they have sent Sydney Screams pieces many times, and given her a coupon code:

My Amazon wishlist. Lol. I don’t buy any for myself. I add them to my wishlist for users to buy. That goes for sexy lingerie & outfits for strictly “on cam” stuff, as well “everyday wear” items I add on my wishlist for users that like to buy non-sexual stuff.
It would be nice if we all had users like that, sadly the demographic I attract can not afford to tip and buy things from my wish list.

Their pieces are gorgeous, and the size range is mind-blowing. They're also a brand that has no problem being associated with sex workers - they have sent Sydney Screams pieces many times, and given her a coupon code: I love those pieces they are sexy. I have to check them out. I hope they have pieces for 38 G boobies lol

FYI- I just got an email from Nasty Gal (another decent website for cam clothes), and they're running a promo: $120 off an order of $200 if you use Afterpay. (Afterpay, for those unfamiliar, is a way to split the cost of your order into 4 payments- one up front when you buy, and then it deducts automatically from your checking acct every two weeks- no credit check). So, if you have $200 of merch in your cart, it will go down to $80 when you choose Afterpay at checkout, and then you pay $20 up front, and $20 three more times every two weeks. Sorry, I hope that makes sense! I have used Afterpay a bunch of times, no interest, easy. I am a fashion freak, but also a bargain freak!
Thank You so much for sharing this great find. I checked out the site and they have some sexy things there.

us.romwe.com amazon yuffi AMIclubwear for adam and eve wevibe pvc gear and fetish hit iamattitude and of course lame local stores like walmart target ect.

Poshmark. I love the crop top, cute panty and thigh high sock look especially for winter. I get crop tops there and some new with tag underwear
Thrift stores for some more unique looks
Amazon for some stockings.

I love love love that look, especially for keeping warm while looking sexy. I think 4/5 of my most recent streams have been thigh-high socks, underwear, and a crop top.
Forever 21 used to have knee-high and thigh-high cotton socks for cheap. I've also gotten some lacy bralettes and underwear from there that held up well with hand washing. Not sure what they carry now though.

All my outfits/clothes have always come from 2nd hand stores (both for price and a belief in recycling and labor issues). I don’t plan to personally buy anything outfit-wise I wouldn’t buy for real life (I don’t want to store extra stuff + limited closet space). My lingerie are gifts and I wear a lot of it in my day-to-day....I’ve personally outlawed my granny panties from a previous life lol (I love to feel secretly sexy under my regular clothes). Any costumes or specialty clothes I’ll ask for on my wishlist (via giftcard). If they want to see it they can buy it ;-) I’m all for investing in the business but cam-specific outfits are an addicting rabbit hole I just don’t want to get into.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
All my outfits/clothes have always come from 2nd hand stores (both for price and a belief in recycling and labor issues). I don’t plan to personally buy anything outfit-wise I wouldn’t buy for real life (I don’t want to store extra stuff + limited closet space). My lingerie are gifts and I wear a lot of it in my day-to-day....I’ve personally outlawed my granny panties from a previous life lol (I love to feel secretly sexy under my regular clothes). Any costumes or specialty clothes I’ll ask for on my wishlist (via giftcard). If they want to see it they can buy it ;-) I’m all for investing in the business but cam-specific outfits are an addicting rabbit hole I just don’t want to get into.

That's a good idea! I used to buy lots of lingerie, but discovered that I make more wearing my regular clothes, so now I only buy something specifically for work if it's something I *really* want, like when I found the leggings in my avatar at Target after lusting over more expensive ones online for a couple of years. Though to be honest, I'll probably wear them to the bar sometime too.

Status
Not open for further replies.