AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where the bleep is everyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CassieRamone said:
blackxrose said:
Put in a good word for me too! :eek:

lol the score is dropping and i do web development. i work for 2 websites, i run their entire affiliate program. i also write their marketing blogs, write their model-bios, and run one of the site's social media marketing platform. i work about 7 hours a day doing the website stuff, i was also working on set a lot - asst directing for some time but i dont have the time or energy for that anymore. i also put in about 7 hours a day on mfc. 5 on camera, 2 doing the behind the scenes stuff. but when i got my camscore up to where it is, i was putting in about 10 hours a day on mfc and 8 elsewhere. so... if youre actually willing to really work 18 hours a day, im sure you could do it too.

not trying to get smart either, both you ladies are bad ass. but i want to make sure its known that i dont work 3 hours a day and end up doing as well as ive done, ive worked 8 hours for the site doing development stuff followed directly by 11 hour mfc shifts many many times... so.. i dont know.

haha either way, if you know how to code i will def put in a good word! :h: :twocents-02cents:
I don't know a thing about coding. Lol. Otherwise I completely would.

CassieRamone said:
lol the score is dropping and i do web development. i work for 2 websites, i run their entire affiliate program. i also write their marketing blogs, write their model-bios, and run one of the site's social media marketing platform. i work about 7 hours a day doing the website stuff, i was also working on set a lot - asst directing for some time but i dont have the time or energy for that anymore. i also put in about 7 hours a day on mfc. 5 on camera, 2 doing the behind the scenes stuff. but when i got my camscore up to where it is, i was putting in about 10 hours a day on mfc and 8 elsewhere. so... if youre actually willing to really work 18 hours a day, im sure you could do it too.

not trying to get smart either, both you ladies are bad ass. but i want to make sure its known that i dont work 3 hours a day and end up doing as well as ive done, ive worked 8 hours for the site doing development stuff followed directly by 11 hour mfc shifts many many times... so.. i dont know.

haha either way, if you know how to code i will def put in a good word! :h: :twocents-02cents:

Holy ape shit. You are fucking baller. I love you! :). You make me wanna hire you! Sometime when we're both free, may we discuss affiliate things please? :).

LacieLaPlante said:
My room counts have been alright, nothing crazy, but they've been alright. I will say that I'm not really noticing any NEW guys.. my regulars come back and keep me company but i dunno how many new friends I've been making.
Oh I know at least one new friend you made...
C7DzR.gif

Harvey Birdman said:
MFC has been given up for Lent.
Well you know what they say, masturbate during Lent, and live to repent. LOL J/k

Status
Not open for further replies.