AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where the bleep is everyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
seriously though? why is there only one person in my room right now? LOL

Reactions: Sheila_Jewel
Well it's 4am on the East Coast... and was nearly that when you made this post.

However, I've noticed all day today, the world felt emptier.

Maybe the rapture happened and no one noticed?

Reactions: Poker_Babe
The last 5 times I've cammed it's been this way. Ridiculous and boring.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
blackxrose said:

yeah... fuck. its been sucking lately. thank god i didnt quit my day job for this... its just really really discouraging lately... feels like i hold a room with sooo many people, even when the ratio of premiums to basics/guests is good, i still make less than i do with my day job... some days are still out of this world but... i dont know. this fucking sucks. im definitely a very sad panda at the moment. fuck. :/

Reactions: Rose and Poker_Babe
Shaun__ said:
Maybe people are getting tired of the video problems on MFC.
Yeah, having to refresh like 5 times for it to have any effect does get annoying.

My room numbers have been way down too. I'm blaming the video problems because I know it's stopped me from perving a lot lately.

Bocefish said:
Poker_Babe said:

Maybe they saw your avatar here and thought it would take you forever to get nekkid. :p
:clap: lol

words cant express how thankful i am that today went better than my last few cam-attempts. wow. :h: room number never hit what it used to, but probably for the best - near impossible to control a room with as many people as shows used to bring in for all the models in general. wow. i think im still floating... very very lucky/thankful/happy/relieved/positive for the first time in a while. exactly what i needed. :h:

Poker_Babe said:

I know what you mean. The lower than normal room count has worried me too. When I get off cam and post on Twitter, I always try to put something positive in the post (even if I didn't reach the topless/naked goal)...like "Thanks to all tippers and friendly chatters!" even though deep down I'm probably thinking "FUUUUUCK!!!!!" :lol:

CassieRamone said:
words cant express how thankful i am that today went better than my last few cam-attempts. wow. :h: room number never hit what it used to, but probably for the best - near impossible to control a room with as many people as shows used to bring in for all the models in general. wow. i think im still floating... very very lucky/thankful/happy/relieved/positive for the first time in a while. exactly what i needed. :h:
When I went to your room to say hello, your cam feed started stuttering. It stopped after a couple minutes, but that kind of thing can drive impatient people away. MFC really needs to do something about these problems.

I seem to be able to hold a room of 200-500 people pretty steady but the amount of people who actually talk or tip is depressing. Being in front of that many people and failing is so humiliating. I think everyone across the board is feeling it.

Yeah MFC has been FUCKED lately...

I also feel like maybe the lack of tippage has been cause Feb is a short month? IDK, but I've been a real fucking asshole lately. BECAUSE... When I ask people to tip 10 tokens, && NO ONE FUCKING DOES IT, when I am more than half naked... Yeah. I am gonna fucking rage. The only good thing about this, is when I rage, my room fills with people LOLOLOLOL. Then someone eventually tips.

But, what kills me... Is the fact that 10 tokens is FIFTY FUCKING CENTS. Really assholes, really? No one has a dollars worth of tokens? Or. The people that have like 9583798575 tokens. But don't tip. Yeah. Cool. My room numbers have been in the 20's range.

But my video feed has been fucked with no lube. In the anus. People keep talking shit to me, like it's me, so I finally popped my cam around to show people, nothing else was open, speedtest, && my bandwidth jumped from 438 - 1290 in like 2 secs, && everyone was like oooohhh. I actually put it in my topic that the lag is NOT me so people would STFU about it.

Hmmm I seem to be experiencing more tips than when I left MFC 3 months ago...
Bit then again zilch isn't hard to beat. I guess I haven't really noticed anything, but I haven't been back on MFC long enough to know what's slow for the site anymore, and have a low camscore.

SNATCH said:
The people that have like 9583798575 tokens. But don't tip. .

I know what you mean. It annoys me to see people with 859 tokens lurking in my room for several minutes and never tipping/speaking. Guys like that might as well just log out of their premium account and watch in guest mode, or maybe hide their token amount.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
SNATCH said:
The people that have like 9583798575 tokens. But don't tip. .

I know what you mean. It annoys me to see people with 859 tokens lurking in my room for several minutes and never tipping/speaking. Guys like that might as well just log out of their premium account and watch in guest mode, or maybe hide their token amount.....

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG.

Yes. I tell people that. I'm like you know what... If you want to sit here && fucking freeload like the cheap asshole you are, SIGN THE FUCK OUT && GUEST, OR WATCH FROM THE FUCKING LOUNGE. I notice people... Like sitting there for sometime 45 minutes... No tip, no talk. I will send messages, I will type in the room asking people to at least say fucking hi... SILENCE.

Or, I get the "I'm quiet, I would much rather just sit here && not talk. OR TIP." I'm like did you really just fucking say that to me buttfuck?

SNATCH said:
Or, I get the "I'm quiet, I would much rather just sit here && not talk. OR TIP." I'm like did you really just fucking say that to me buttfuck?

despite those that think smacking premiums will cost livelihood... I'd have zero problems with banning this blatant freeloader shit for a day...

SoTxBob said:
SNATCH said:

despite those that think smacking premiums will cost livelihood... I'd have zero problems with banning this blatant freeloader shit for a day...

Oh. I do. Believe me. :D. I 60 day ban. Immediately. HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm basically the fucking ASSHOLE of MFC. =X.

Reactions: WickedTouch
My average room count used to be about 25ish. Now I'm lucky to have 5 guests in my room. :roll: Stupid and annoying as hell. I could make more money picking my nose off cam than I can doing anything on cam right now. Can't make money if there's just nobody in the room.

I imagine that the lack of users are reflective of the frustration people have been having with MFC due to the recent video-feed issues. I do hope it'll come back within 2-3 weeks though.

CassieRamone said:
blackxrose said:

yeah... fuck. its been sucking lately. thank god i didnt quit my day job for this... its just really really discouraging lately... feels like i hold a room with sooo many people, even when the ratio of premiums to basics/guests is good, i still make less than i do with my day job... some days are still out of this world but... i dont know. this fucking sucks. im definitely a very sad panda at the moment. fuck. :/

Cassie you must have a great day job! This isn't meant to get smart but with the amount per hr you have to earn to maintain a 6k camscore ... I mean its a pretty decent wage.

Sorry you are a sadpanda.

Miss_Lollipop said:
CassieRamone said:
blackxrose said:

Cassie you must have a great day job! This isn't meant to get smart but with the amount per hr you have to earn to maintain a 6k camscore ... I mean its a pretty decent wage.

^this! are they hiring at your day job...?? lol

missmeowmixx said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
CassieRamone said:
blackxrose said:

Put in a good word for me too! :eek:

blackxrose said:
missmeowmixx said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
CassieRamone said:
blackxrose said:

Put in a good word for me too! :eek:

lol the score is dropping and i do web development. i work for 2 websites, i run their entire affiliate program. i also write their marketing blogs, write their model-bios, and run one of the site's social media marketing platform. i work about 7 hours a day doing the website stuff, i was also working on set a lot - asst directing for some time but i dont have the time or energy for that anymore. i also put in about 7 hours a day on mfc. 5 on camera, 2 doing the behind the scenes stuff. but when i got my camscore up to where it is, i was putting in about 10 hours a day on mfc and 8 elsewhere. so... if youre actually willing to really work 18 hours a day, im sure you could do it too.

not trying to get smart either, both you ladies are bad ass. but i want to make sure its known that i dont work 3 hours a day and end up doing as well as ive done, ive worked 8 hours for the site doing development stuff followed directly by 11 hour mfc shifts many many times... so.. i dont know.

haha either way, if you know how to code i will def put in a good word! :h: :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.