AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to tell Bank the money is from? Card just got closed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
So I've been expecting my second niteflirt payment, and just got a text saying my debit card has been closed. I know that's what it's about, because it's my first one where I've made this much (Only $1200, lol, and is my only income now as I've been camming rather sparsely). So I'm going to the bank when they open at 9 am, so that gives me 6 hours to think about what they might ask me, how ill answer, and what they might tell me and how to be prepared for that. I'm afraid of getting my entire account shut down and banned from the bank. I thought about telling them the money is from twitch, I don't even use twitch or game lol, so I worry that my lack of knowledge of twitch may get me immediately caught, like if I say the money is from twitch what if they ask follow up questions to test and see if I answer right to see if it really is twitch? If they say, "we've been alerted this is from adult services" how the FUCK am I supposed to respond to that? It is a Mastercard and there's that whole Mastercard thing going on, so im hoping I won't have to switch banks to get a visa because I am very picky where I bank at. I know everyone talks about wells Fargo being sw friendly but they just have horrible apy and not many perks. Right now I'm banking at a small local bank, which is through wintrust, it's like a branch of them I guess. But, I was possibly going to open up a savings account with PNC, or even switch banks for my checking and close the one with the small local bank, because once I started making enough consistently I was going to compare banks again and see which one actually offers the best accounts. This may be a reach, but if I did get a savings with PNC, if I manually sent the money to my savings there from my checking or through zelleing myself or something, can PNC still decide my money is grounds from termination if they somehow found out the money was INITIALLY from sex work? Idk I have to stay focused, does anybody have any idea what the bank is possibly going to ask me this morning?

Just tell the truth as long as it's legal where you are. It's legit income.

If they're gonna discriminate, take your business elsewhere.
It ended up not even being about that, surprisingly enough.

Well I think it was, but they're dealing with things in a very indirect, strange manner.

They said it was because of something that I had already discussed and cleared with them a couple months prior when I added some funds to my account for bidding. Didn't bring anything else up. I told them I thought it was because I'm expecting a payment from a source I typically don't get income in. I told then the amount was about 1200. They said they don't see anything about that and don't see any 1200 anywhere. Got my card unlocked but went home scratching my head wondering if I'll ever get this money. What should be my next steps?

Reactions: AussieCosplay
It ended up not even being about that, surprisingly enough.

Well I think it was, but they're dealing with things in a very indirect, strange manner.

They said it was because of something that I had already discussed and cleared with them a couple months prior when I added some funds to my account for bidding. Didn't bring anything else up. I told them I thought it was because I'm expecting a payment from a source I typically don't get income in. I told then the amount was about 1200. They said they don't see anything about that and don't see any 1200 anywhere. Got my card unlocked but went home scratching my head wondering if I'll ever get this money. What should be my next steps?
I'm not on NiteFlirt so I don't know their payout process.
Definitely contact them though and recheck your details in your profile to make sure everything is all correct.
Some sites are a real nightmare to get the first payout to work.

Reactions: redsilk
Status
Not open for further replies.