AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've received an offer to sell my "brand". No idea what it is worth.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseburgerJesus

Banhammered
Aug 26, 2021
These are what I understand to be the transferable elements of my "brand" (CheeseburgerJesus):

1) up to now a VERY active Chaturbate account with 522,000 followers
2) Stripchat channel with 238,000 followers
3) X/twitter blue account with 20,000 followers
4) studio accounts at both CB and SC
5) Twitch Channel with only 700 or so followers but monetized

no content or talent will be included, just the accounts and followers.

I have no idea what all of this is worth.

You're not allowed to do this. You can find it yourself in TOS.

Oh, then I sincerely apologize. Mods pleease delete.
I think you're not the first or last to get an offer like that but this thread can serve as a placeholder for other broadcasters to read, but CB's terms explicitly state you cannot hand over control of your account to anyone. I think it was a lot easier to do before all of the AI stuff was installed.

Reactions: AudriTwo
mmm... my performer account alone has had over 75 performers on it in the last 3.5 years, it is owned by a master studio account which is owned by an LLC. Chaturbate's TOS states that studio accounts belong to whoever is getting the payout. I believe I can indeed sell the LLC,which would change ownership of the attached bank account, or appoint a new studio admin and change payout options.

mmm... my performer account alone has had over 75 performers on it in the last 3.5 years, it is owned by a master studio account which is owned by an LLC. Chaturbate's TOS states that studio accounts belong to whoever is getting the payout. I believe I can indeed sell the LLC,which would change ownership of the attached bank account, or appoint a new studio admin and change payout options.
Perhaps email them to be 100% sure? I forgot you would be under a studio account and not that I want to pry but you've been around a long time on CB, what are those models going to do if you sell?

Perhaps email them to be 100% sure? I forgot you would be under a studio account and not that I want to pry but you've been around a long time on CB, what are those models going to do if you sell?
Most of them are just trying to solve an immediate problem or upgrade their lives somehow. Buy a vehicle, finish school, buy a house, start a business or the big one, - get a sugar daddy. Most of the 75 models I've worked with so far have either succeeded or failed by now. Of the dozen or so who remain in my orbit, I wish them the best. I can't take care of them forever, - my mental health is done.

Most of them are just trying to solve an immediate problem or upgrade their lives somehow. Buy a vehicle, finish school, buy a house, start a business or the big one, - get a sugar daddy. Most of the 75 models I've worked with so far have either succeeded or failed by now. Of the dozen or so who remain in my orbit, I wish them the best. I can't take care of them forever, - my mental health is done.
Back to the valuation question. I don't know what was offered to you, but I think you should use the Income Valuation Method to determine your sell price.

The Income Valuation Method​

The income approach is based on the premise that a property’s current full cash value is equal to the current value of future cash flows it will provide over its remaining economic life. It is a classic approach to valuation but requires an extensive amount of detail and analysis. The income valuation method has the highest model risk—the risk that your model turns out to be inappropriate—as it relies on many assumptions. The effort required for using the income method will also, however, often result in a more accurate appraisal, especially when combined with other valuation methods. This approach allows value to be forecasted based on different scenarios and can be used to perform a sensitivity analysis.

There are several steps to applying this approach:

1. Estimation of annual cash flows a prudent investor would expect to receive from the subject property over a defined period of time.
  2. Conversion of estimated cash flows to their current value equivalent using a rate of return that accounts for relative risk of the projected cash flow and the time value of money.
  3. Estimate of residual value, if any, at the end of the defined projection period.
  4. Conversion of residual value, if any, to its present value equivalent.
  5. Addition of the current value of estimated cash flows from the defined projection period to the residual value, if any, to arrive at the company’s enterprise value.
  6. Deductions for working capital, intangible property, and other excluded assets of the enterprise value to arrive at an indication of value for the subject company’s tangible assets.
The income approach is relevant if the goal is to arrive at a fair and defensible enterprise value. For situations such as establishing value for property taxes, however, tangible property needs to be specifically valued separately; the income approach does not allow separation by type of asset. The other limitation is that the calculated value is very sensitive to assumptions about the forecast period, the cost of capital, and the terminal growth rate derived; any small changes in these key assumptions can materially impact the assigned value. The COVID-19 pandemic provides a reminder that projections made years into the future may or may not hold true. Cost of capital projections should reflect the risk in achieving the forecast returns; clearly a new restaurant or hotel that opened its doors in March 2020 would not have performed as forecast in a business plan developed a year previously. Therefore, income-based valuations are most reliable for businesses with stable, predictable cash flows.

As previously noted, the income approach can be combined with the cost approach, which will allow the direct valuation of tangible assets and indirect valuation of intangible assets. Intangible assets can also be modeled separately and that value can then be checked from the resulting residual intangible value from the business enterprise income approach. This combined approach will provide a defensible fair value for most purposes where a business valuation is needed, in addition to providing values for different types of assets.

Regardless of the purpose for seeking a valuation, arriving at accurate, defensible values for businesses and/or business assets is an arduous and complicated process requiring the skills of experienced valuation professionals. A business valuation expert has the knowledge and experience needed to choose the best valuation method for your specific needs and calculate a fair and accurate value.

The thing is income depends entirely on the talent peforming and their appeal and monetization skills. I have spoken to operators of other channels of a similar follower count and I appear to be spectactularly bad at monetizing. I have improved but I believe my physical limitations will never allow me to earn like some of these younger interracial bbc performers for example. Plenty of people could earn a million per year or more with my channel, I earn a fraction of that.

The thing is income depends entirely on the talent peforming and their appeal and monetization skills. I have spoken to operators of other channels of a similar follower count and I appear to be spectactularly bad at monetizing. I have improved but I believe my physical limitations will never allow me to earn like some of these younger interracial bbc performers for example. Plenty of people could earn a million per year or more with my channel, I earn a fraction of that.
We all earn a fraction of that. Do you have what you need? Can you buy small things you want? Then you're pretty much ahead of the game. What the fuck? You're literally seen as a virtual pimp, all of these non-English models where you translate for them in your room and you're a gray-haired small dick guy with tiny goals and wiping your dick off with wet wipes after like these girls are dangerous. You know that about yourself. If you want out, just fucking quit. You're not the CEO of Microsoft, you don't get a golden parachute.

No that is just reality on a cam site
Hilarious the guy regurgitating incel garbage is also fucking racist too. Shouldn't be any surprise.

No shit sherlock .. but it is also a reality that there are interracial couples on CB and SC that make way more money than he does
Fetishizing someone's race is racist you dense cabbage. Just because something appears profitable doesnt make alright or should be acceptable

There are also same race couples who make more money than he does. Its not because of his race. Because he is an old fucking creep and anyone with a goddamn braincell can tell he is exploiting young women for his financial gain after watching a few minutes on cam or him telling on himself in his posts.

These are what I understand to be the transferable elements of my "brand" (CheeseburgerJesus):

1) up to now a VERY active Chaturbate account with 522,000 followers
2) Stripchat channel with 238,000 followers
3) X/twitter blue account with 20,000 followers
4) studio accounts at both CB and SC
5) Twitch Channel with only 700 or so followers but monetized

no content or talent will be included, just the accounts and followers.

I have no idea what all of this is worth.
Just making @Charlie_SC or @xChloe and @punker barbie aware that you're considering selling your "accounts and followers".

Thread locked and user banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.