AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rules for Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2018
Hi all!

All must follow rules on each streaming sites, users and models. In theory, yes, but in IRL yes/no

All streaming sites consider models as gods and goddesses. They have all rights. But there are some rules for models that sometimes models forget to follow them and sites close their eyes.

I don't know rules for models on other sites, but for example, there are rules for models on Stripchat:

"1/ You must be 18 years old or older.

2/ Your webcam must be live, video recordings and static photos are not allowed.

3/ You MUST have a working microphone and COMMUNICATE with your visitors.

4/ Posted photo must match the performer(s) in the broadcasting.

5/ Purposely scamming users is strictly prohibited. You must honor your agreements with users when you receive the agreed amount of tokens. Models that engage in scamming behavior will have their tokens subtracted and disqualified from the contest. Multiple complaints from users will result in the ending of our collaboration.

6/ Asking users for money for personal expenses, illness, or any other non-cam related activity is strictly prohibited.

7/ Posted photo must not include watermarks, texts, logos or any other artificial elements (unless it is a registered copyright and you are the rightful owner).

8/ You are not allowed to advertise any other websites or spread spam.

9/ Cams without activity are prohibited. If you wish to take a walk or go to sleep please turn it off.

10/ You can't use more than 1 account during cam contests.

11/ The following kinds of action are strictly prohibited to broadcast:

· minors or unauthorized persons
· incest (sexual relations involving family members)
· pets in a sexual or provocative manner, bestiality
· illegal drugs (including marijuana)
· overly large sex toys, animal shaped toys, objects that are not specifically made to serve that purpose
· unsafe activity at any form of violence, blood, tortures, pain, asphyxiation
· piss, scat, vomit or menstrual excreta
· sleeping or passed out persons

12/ It's prohibited to share with users your personal data, Skype account, email account. It's also prohibited to receive any alternative payments, such as, PayPal, Western Union or any other 3rd party payment methods. Stripchat takes no responsibility in case of violations or scam activities that may result."

Ok, it's clear! But see closer:

Rules 1/: it's clear that all models must be 18 or more. According some users, studios give fake identity paper at models to make believe that they are 18 years old and that the sites agree to broadcast them.
Some models are known to start streaming live at 15 yo.
Me, I don't know.

Rules 3/: I know a model that breaks this rule.

Rules 4/: I know some models who break this rule.

Rule 5/: I know an anecdote where the model played with words. Her price was: 25tks flash boobs, 30tks take off shirt, 55tks take off pants, 60tks take off bra. Usually, when she was dressed and an user gave her 60 tokens, she took off the shirt and the bra, logical. This time, an user paid 60 tokens, she turned around (back to cam), pulled off her bra in keeping her shirt, turned around (face to cam), and here ! She had removed her bra by keeping her shirt.

The user protested that he did not pay for it. She laughed and said "too bad for you". He further protected by saying that he was going to claim at Stripchat. She banished him.

Rule 9/: it happened to me to watch the streaming of a model that wasn't in front of her cam. It is more often 5 minutes but it has happened that it lasts 30 minutes or more.

Rule 12/: when we see the prohibitions in Rule 12, we wonder if some models have not forgotten to read them. For the last forbidden of the rule 12, and we see in the intro of some models "sky_pe 100tks 5 min", we say "can they know to read?" And I remember the intro of a model "Snapchat: 400 tokens".

I would like to have the opinion of models and users.

As models that followed all the rules, what do you think?

As models who were following some of the rules and forgetting others, what do you think?

As users, if you do not follow a single rule, you are banned, what do you think?

As models that followed all the rules, what do you think?

I work Streamate. They will be suspended eventually if they are found to be breaking the rules. Depending on the offense, or repeat offenders, they will be banned.

So models who break rules?
_uc3t5clTe7iMd-gTy6R2h5cHOk=.gif

Except underage shit. That's cp. That's fucking disgusting. But you have zero proof that site does not enforce strict age verification. Please don't spread rumors based on what member gossip. There are plenty of us here who looked underage when we were legal adults while camming. Sites sometimes outright rejects models who look underage who can't supply a second proof of Id.

I work Streamate. They will be suspended eventually if they are found to be breaking the rules. Depending on the offense, or repeat offenders, they will be banned.

So models who break rules?
View attachment 77571

Except underage shit. That's cp. That's fucking disgusting. But you have zero proof that site does not enforce strict age verification. Please don't spread rumors based on what member gossip. There are plenty of us here who looked underage when we were legal adults while camming. Sites sometimes outright rejects models who look underage who can't supply a second proof of Id.

You are right about rumors. I hesitated to write this. When I read your answer, I wanted to edit my thread to erase this part but I don't know how I can do it.

What "streamate" means? (english is not my natal language)

you said: "So models who break rules?" it's only a question or you want me to give you name of models who broke/break rules?

Small commentary about your gif in your signature: I'm very impressive, I never saw it before. I would like watching it in streaming.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I think what other models do isn't really my business... for me I try to stick to the rules of my site, but I'm sure I forget occasionally... like for instance logos and such are not allowed and there has been a time or two my husband has picked up a drink with the logo showing...and I have to remind him "hey keep that out of cam"

You are right about rumors. I hesitated to write this. When I read your answer, I wanted to edit my thread to erase this part but I don't know how I can do it.
There is a 15 min window on editting posts. Thank you for understanding.

What "streamate" means? (english is not my natal language)
Streamate.com

you said: "So models who break rules?" it's only a question or you want me to give you name of models who broke/break rules?

You misunderstand, I was repeating your orginal question and replied with the gif. I have no strong feelings one way or the other about models breaking the rules.

Small commentary about your gif in your signature: I'm very impressive, I never saw it before. I would like watching it in streaming.

Audritwo.cammodels.com. that's streamate, sign up and add me to your favorites. you can follow me on Twitter too. I sometimes remember to tweet when I'm online.

I think what other models do isn't really my business... for me I try to stick to the rules of my site, but I'm sure I forget occasionally... like for instance logos and such are not allowed and there has been a time or two my husband has picked up a drink with the logo showing...and I have to remind him "hey keep that out of cam"

It's normal to forget sometimes mainly when models are in several sites - I think Cam4 Rules, MFC Rules are not really the same that Stripchat Rules.

I talk quite about models who never follow rules.

For example: I know a model who never follow these rules: 3/, 4/, 5/ (sometimes), 12/

Audritwo.cammodels.com. that's streamate, sign up and add me to your favorites. you can follow me on Twitter too. I sometimes remember to tweet when I'm online.

Thanks for this information. It's done! My pseudo is Ailein on streamate. See you soon!

Reactions: AudriTwo
There are always some models and members alike that take liberties with rules/TOS.

About all i can say is to report obvious rule breakers if you see them.

However, are there really sites that have that wording about tokens for services? I was under the impression that they all sided with the models on that one.
That basically any tokens or gold given are a tip, and models are not REQUIRED to do anything in return.

Why do you care so much about rule breakers? Either report them or stop visiting their room, problem solved. Personally, I don't pay enough attention to other models to even know if they're breaking rules, and as long as they're not hurting anyone or bringing in nonconsenting parties, I really don't care. The site I work on is pretty good at enforcing the rules, if someone really thinks that breaking them is worth the risk, that's on them.

The underage thing is the only rule breaking I seriously care about. I can see how it could be done. As far as I can remember I took my photo of my provisional driving license originally using my old inbuilt camera which was seriously blurry. It always concerned me how easily they accepted me off that. I've never been asked for another form of ID since. I think it could have been faked pretty easily seeing as it's all digital and low quality, so I guess if you were underage and looked older it could have been done. They might be more vigilant about studios though, plus studios would have more reason to make sure models were over 18 than an individual underage girl. It is a little scary, but I doubt it happens often.

I have friends in Stripchat, dear ones too.
If you are aware of any activity they should be aware of, I'd expect you to be a really caring citizen, and contact them so they can minimize the damage for the community as a whole. Rumors travel faster than news , and people seldom take a responsibility for them. And when I say a responsibility for an unpleasant true peace of news, I'm talking real experience here. Hi Isabella by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.