AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which do you like better: Pizza Hut or Domino’s?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pick Dominoes with extra tomato sauce! Sadly they don't make a tomato dip in the UK. Also I heard that Dominos in the states is like super fast food but in the UK it's like premium pizza! I didn't get to try it last time I visitied

I pick Dominoes with extra tomato sauce! Sadly they don't make a tomato dip in the UK. Also I heard that Dominos in the states is like super fast food but in the UK it's like premium pizza! I didn't get to try it last time I visitied
Last time to the US we had pizza from pizza hut one night but it was a thousand times nicer than the uk one. And they have better bread sticks! I'm very disappointed in our pizza offerings in the UK.

Reactions: LilyPink
I'm lucky to live in the north eastern USA, if I want pizza I get it from any of a number of local mom and pop places that Domino's, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, and all the other chains couldn't touch if they worked together and had help. My favorite has been run by the same Italian family for three generations.

But gun to my head... Probably pizza Hut, it's disturbingly greasy, but at least it's not made on cardboard like Domino's.

Little Caesar's has really gone to shit over the years. Was damn near unbeatable in the area I was living in late 80's.

Papa John's irks me on a number of levels, and they never really fed me a pizza I enjoyed. I would say as far as chains go though, the best one I have had recently was Johnny's New York Style Pizza; unfortunately, not one around me, tried them when I was visiting family.

I have genuinely NEVER tried either.
growing up i never used to "like" pizza - I say "like" how I did because I was simply a fussy eater. I didn't think I would like it. But oh boy, as I got older and lazy with cooking and tried pizza's, I feel in love with them.

But I can never justify paying so much money for a pizza from those places, when I can make my own or buy as good (I hope) for cheaper.

If anyone wishes to give me some kind of gift card or something for Domino's, feel free to - we don't have Pizza Hut in my town, only Domino's.

If we're talking just between Pizza Hut and Domino's, I'll take Domino's. However, I have some local chains that are significantly better than either. Two of my favourites are within a mile of my home. Thankfully, I don't eat pizza much.

I'll also add that I had a Papa Murphy's for the first time the other day ($10 Tuesday pizzas). Was pretty good for a take 'n bake.

I have never ordered a pizza from these or anywhere else if I want pizza I will make it myself

Which one do you think is better?

Neither of them tbh.

I tend to get much better pizza from a local city eatery, rather than go to a chain. My local supermarket also has really good pizza bases you can buy to make pies with your own, personalised fabby toppings. Happy days! :joyful:

:)

Reactions: Ronaldod
My city is weird. So many of our better local pizza places don't deliver. So out of convenience/laziness I typically get Domino's or Pizza Hut. I would say currently Domino's edges Pizza Hut as my Chain pizza of choice. My current favorite to get from Domino's is a chicken/bacon alfredo sauce combo. It's a play on a chicken bacon ranch pizza that one of my favorite local places makes.

Politics and scumbag nature aside and even with Peyton Manning hawking it. I've have always hated Papa John's better ingredients better pizza my ass!

Care to share your recipe?

I can make two large smo pan pizzas for around $17 and freeze one for later,

Sometimes I'll even saute the shrooms first with bacon bits.

oh it's not a recipe I really dislike the sauce they use on pizzas so I normally just buy pizza bases and add the stuff I like

I'm split. The pizza hut near me always brings me dried out, sitting too long pizzas. However! That stuffed crust is deadly good. That being said, Dominos quality is 100% better where I'm at.

Maybe he works for market research @Bocefish and all his work here was an elaborate ruse so he could finally ask us this one important question.

I have new points to make anyway.

1. I've moved near a Dominos that's open until 4am and I'm on a health diet. So tempting!

2. Re: making our own pizzas. A lazy option is to use a tortilla wrap (or 2) and add toppings. So thin and crispy and tasty.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
My roommate used to work for domino's and actually still enjoys eating them, for what that's worth.
After working in fast food I'd say that statement is worth a whole lot hahaha I wouldn't set foot in any of the places i've worked. :p

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.