AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which games are excited for In the up coming months?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing on my wishlist that hasn't come out yet is No Man's Sky. I like the trend toward huge-universe first-person exploration games. A lot are on the horizon, or have recently come out, like Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen, but No Man's Sky is the most intriguing to me.

Reactions: Gen
I'm really stoked for Battlefront and to a lesser degree, No Man's Sky. I think the hype for No Man's Sky is reminiscent of Molyneux and Fable. I think the build-up has been so huge, that the game can't possibly live up to the hype that's come with it. I hope to hell I'm wrong, but I'm very much cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, the hype for No Man's Sky reminds me of all the promises made by Will Wright about Spore. I remember people I knew taking time off work for that release.

I think procedural generation is a good key, though. We'll see just how varied these 18 quintillion planets actually are, but regardless, if it stays big and colorful, I'll still be on board.

It just came out but I don't have it yet...I'm really hyped for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes for the DS. But I'm a huge Zelda nerd. :)

Nice to meet everyone! I'm finally becoming one with the community.

Ever play around much with the portal 2 custom maps? There is some very badass ones out there.
I did a couple of years ago, haven't done much of late though. Just played through the main game. I want to have a go at the co-op mode though as that intrigues me.

I just about only play MMOs anymore. Blade & Soul is launching next month!

Dead Island 2 & Farcry: Primal. Really hoping Dead Island 2 is gonna be good. Wasn't too impressed with Dying Light.

Far Cry: Primal looks really fun, Outlast 2 is definitely on my list. The Walking Dead S3. Cuphead. Last Year. Annnnd Allison Road (fingers crossed it releases this year).

Reactions: ernie619 and Gen
I sadly have not yet upgraded from my 360 but when I do move up to next gen, this will be one of the first games I get.

Reactions: Alice_Biscuit
I have fallen in love with Dark Souls, so I'm trying to situate myself so that I might actually have a PS4 and be done with the other SoulsBourne games by the time DS3 drops.

XCOM 2 comes out TOMORROW :D!!!

Also, super excited about the eventual release of Dead Island 2 :]

I thought I was the only one stoked on Dead Island 2!!! Here's hoping it actually comes back, haha.

Firewatch comes out next week and that looks pretty awesome, will be grabbing it for PS4 but it's 10% off if you preorder on Steam!

I need more games like a hole in the head. So when does No Man's Sky come out? (har har) Also, Song of the Deep looks interesting. Underwater Metroid-like game or later Castlevanias. No, I will not combine those names. (I'm just being a dick, I don't actually care if they are called Metroidvanias)

And the new TMNT by Platinum. It looks like it might play like their Transformers game, which I am down with. I really hope they do a sequel to that, too. Maybe in the Combiner Wars, maybe in one of the other Prime War trilogy sections from the comics or whatever. I just want more Transformers like that, really.

And Star Fox Zero looks interesting.

I'm super excited for Fire Emblem: Conquest/Birthright...if only I could decide which branch I want to start with.

I heard around that you should start with Birthright because it's easier and the story is less elaborate. I dunno if you already got them but I thought I'd respond. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.