AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which is more important on lovense lush or a high quality webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Hi my workmates😁😁
Ok I don't have have that good experience on CB coz ive not been on CB for so long,when I started broadcasting,I started with a very low quality webcam which am still using till now,so was asking for those who has a good experience on CB to advise me on whether to buy a lush first or a webcam,since can't afford to buy both of them at once
Should I upgrade my Logitech c270 to Logitech c922 pro webcam or should I just buy a lush and improve my Logitech c270 webcam with good lighting?
TIA in advance 🙏🙏

Reactions: Emiliaatlantaa
High quality webcam will definitely help you more as people expect good quality nowadays.

Lush might help for small tips, but the webcam is a very good long term investment that will pay for itself and more.
Thanks alot,I was a little bit confused.
That will even be advantage to me coz the webcam is even a little bit cheaper than Lush

Upvote 0
Hi my workmates😁😁
Ok I don't have have that good experience on CB coz ive not been on CB for so long,when I started broadcasting,I started with a very low quality webcam which am still using till now,so was asking for those who has a good experience on CB to advise me on whether to buy a lush first or a webcam,since can't afford to buy both of them at once
Should I upgrade my Logitech c270 to Logitech c922 pro webcam or should I just buy a lush and improve my Logitech c270 webcam with good lighting?
TIA in advance 🙏🙏

Hi. Definitely get the high quality webcam first. That plus good lighting is more important than a Lush, in my opinion. Not every model wants to use the Lush anyway. But if you do want it, just put that on your "to buy in the near future" list. If you happen to do the Amazon wishlist thing or e-gift cards, maybe a member will buy you one (or send you an e-gift card so you can buy one).

Upvote 1
Hi. Definitely get the high quality webcam first. That plus good lighting is more important than a Lush, in my opinion. Not every model wants to use the Lush anyway. But if you do want it, just put that on your "to buy in the near future" list. If you happen to do the Amazon wishlist thing or e-gift cards, maybe a member will buy you one (or send you an e-gift card so you can buy one).
Thank you dear...you really help me with this

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Thank you darling for your advice 🙏🥰🥰

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Lovense also has a wishlist.

Upvote 0
If you don't have a lot of money to invest, read some reviews! There are a lot of good Web cams these days for cheap. I picked up a 1080 Web cam for $20 on sale on Amazon. Works great from Win 7 - Win 11. I've not had any complaints or issues with it! Its called Unzano 1080P Web Cam. I tried to link you but this forum keeps turning my link to a 'media tag'.

Cheers,
Cexmental

• Hugs
Reactions: natasha james
Upvote 0
Lovense also has a wishlist.

Cool. That info may be helpful for the OP, if she wishes to look into it. But I know there are models, such as myself, who have their reasons for preferring e-gift cards instead of wishlists/items sent to their door.

Upvote 0
If you have a semi recent phone then I would say get the lush and use your phone camera as your webcam. Depending on the phone you have you might even get a better image out of your phone camera than you can with a webcam once you have all your colors and lighting set up.

If you are on android iruin webcam is a good option for keeping your cam wireless and camo studio will give a better image but requires the phone to be plugged in over usb to the pc.
There will be alternative apps for IOS, I know camo works on ios, not sure about iruin.

Also, I feel like it should be noted since no one seems to have mentioned it, there are members that like the low quality cam amature look.

Upvote 0
If you don't have a lot of money to invest, read some reviews! There are a lot of good Web cams these days for cheap. I picked up a 1080 Web cam for $20 on sale on Amazon. Works great from Win 7 - Win 11. I've not had any complaints or issues with it! Its called Unzano 1080P Web Cam. I tried to link you but this forum keeps turning my link to a 'media tag'.

Cheers,
Cexmental
Thanks alot dear....let me check it coz to be honest I don't have that alot of money to invest in

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.