AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Lovense Toy Would YOU Recommend?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So there are plenty of toys from Lovense for camming and obviously the majority will have the Lush but I was wondering, for all of those who have tired multiple, which ONE would YOU personally recommend and why?

They would each be used for their intended purposes or similar (Lush inside pussy OR on clit), Domi on Clit... Hush In ass etc.
I am considering buying one for a favourite model of mine and what she has right now is the Lush and many guys ask her to put it in her ass because she enjoys anal, so sometimes she does, even though she knows she has broken it a few times as well as gotten it stuck (but luckily got it out and also working again). I also know she gets off much better/quicker from Clitoral stimulation from the Lush, rather than having it inside her pussy.

A lot of models seem to love the Domi but then my mind is thinking possibly the Hush since 1) She does enjoy and cum with anal, and 2) because guys do ask for it in her ass, I don't obviously want her to get injured or her toy to break.

Sorry haha.. Maybe I answered my own question for which should I get but at the same time, not. Which do you prefer and enjoy the most of them all - maybe one I didn't mention?

I would buy her the Hush just so she'd stop using the Lush anally, it's definitely not anal safe, yikes.

Reactions: pussyboy_prince
I buy Lush as first Lovense toy because looks like everyone top model has it) And that's really help me a lot. After some time i start to use Lush for ass only, and finally it's broke) That's Lush material gone looser and looser and once i put it out of my ass i have part or pink silicone in my hand and Lush still in my ass with wires from it. Now i just repair it with baloon and threads, and just pushing it out from my ass instead of taking it off with my hand.

After that i was looking for another toy for ass, was thinking of Hush, but that's not my choice. It looks like everyone know Lush and much less people know Hush, and what's more, when i show my ass with Lush in it members can see very little hole and pink Lush antenna from it, they can see asshole. And if i use Hush, members wont see asshole at all because Hush has big base. It's easier for model, but members will see less, they wont see how ass is compressed and unclenched with toy inside. So i choose Lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.