AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which song lyrics bug the absolute piss out of you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I'll start:

"My heart is like a truck, it's been drug through the mud"

"I want you. I need you. But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. Now don't be sad ... 'cause two out of three ain't bad"
... I hope she hit him.

Jay-Z and Alicia Keys, Empire State of Mind:

“In New York… concrete jungle where dreams are made of”

Where dreams are made of… what? They could have just said “where dreams are made” or “where dreams come true” and it would have made sense. But they added “of” and then left us all hanging.

"I want you. I need you. But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. Now don't be sad ... 'cause two out of three ain't bad"
... I hope she hit him.

I love it when people rip on this album. You have to consider that it was the 70's and Todd Rundgren produced this album (the only artist I have seen 5 times live). I had tickets to see him in April of 2020 and then the whole world fell apart.

I love it when people rip on this album. You have to consider that it was the 70's and Todd Rundgren produced this album (the only artist I have seen 5 times live). I had tickets to see him in April of 2020 and then the whole world fell apart.

Meatloaf was pretty notorious for putting corny jokes and plays on words into his lyrics and song titles. Stuff you’d find on a bumper sticker or a trucker cap at a highway rest area.

The entire song bugs the piss out of me. It creeps me out like how “Don’t You Want Me” and “ Every Breath You Take” do.

All we hear is his side.For all we know is that she is upset because he simply won’t leave her alone and wants him to just move on.

But, even if that’s not the case, it’s a cheating anthem at most. And it’s hella cringe that people ate that shit up back in the day (and still do).

Meatloaf was pretty notorious for putting corny jokes and plays on words into his lyrics and song titles. Stuff you’d find on a bumper sticker or a trucker cap at a highway rest area.
The only interest in Meatloaf I have is that Todd Rundgren produced Bat Out of Hell and is Liv Tyler's step-father who paid for her entire life.

An amazing album! Dominated the airwaves for a long time. And was the soundtrack to many adolescent lives .

And I just learned that it is the highest selling albumin Australia... ever.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Lil’ Wayne rapping that he’ll “beat that pussy up like Emmett Till” was pretty sickening…..

Status
Not open for further replies.