AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who do you think has the best boobs in Hollywood?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yvonne De Carlo who had a long career and is best known as Lily Munster. She also had rather good legs.

yvonne-decarlo5.jpg

Yvonne+De+Carlo+-+c.1953(III)++0016.jpg

WWII_Pinup_Girls_DeCarlo_Yvonne-04.jpg

80760.jpg

fe9b2a27fe07185771321b85445b4119.jpg

(you didn't specify an era)

Reactions: Nordling and Guy
its difficult to pick someone in Hollywood because the ... landscapes.. change so often.
I'd have to go with Jen Love Hewitt . very sexy and not inflate-a-boob inclined.

I don't know about "best" since incredible physical attributes are so standard among women in Hollywood. When it comes to the bosoms of the Glitterati, I have a lot of favorites.

I think the Sexy forum is more of a "show, don't tell" situation. It seems like too much discussion has been lacking in illustration lately. Names are being named, but no pictures back up the claims. So, I'm aiming to rectify that here, with a lengthy, image-heavy list of great women and their incredible breasts. (You may have to click on the GFY animations to see them without being cut off by forced dimensions.)

The first lady that always comes to mind is Carla Gugino. That woman's rack is a gift to the world.

A4ZkkCI.jpg

And like a truly charitable soul, she is willing to share.

In a bit of Six Degrees of Sexaration, another favorite of mine, Rosario Dawson, also happened to be in Sin City.

qjteE9e.jpg

And when she shows off, it's glorious.

S7PtHUC.jpg

In fact, Robert Rodriguez seems to have a very discerning eye when it comes to amply-endowed actresses. After all, he's the one who really gave us Salma Hayek.

JZN2Esy.jpg

And in return, she has given us so, so much.

She doesn't even have to get naked to amuse (pun totally intended.)

Dogma's great for quality non-nude boob scenes. Linda Fiorentino's wet-sweater screaming at God scene in Dogma remains seared into my consciousness.

hNgNO6I.jpg

If the stills of her from Jade are actually her, and not a body double, I'd have to say that she had grown quite incredible in her maturity.

ZNVaA17.jpg

Just the other day, I found myself watching Madonna's video for Vogue, and I was reminded of just why she was so talked about when she was at the top of her game. Man, she was just astoundingly hot, and she owned it.

If this was a competition, early 90s Madonna would be hard to beat. Plus, she's the star of maybe my favorite nude photo of all time. I've had the poster for twenty years.

JYZt3.jpg

Speaking of in-her-prime entries, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a nod to Angelina Jolie. In the late 90s and early 00s, she knew exactly what she had, and how to use it to her advantage.

I mean, seriously.

FFS...

That gratuitous little flash in Hackers will always be in my heart.

Kn82mKV.gif

Speaking of women who know what they have, and use it, can we take a moment to recognize new talent?

Like Alexandra Daddario.

bvYkIJi.jpg

:wideyed::woot::h::inlove:

I have more favorites, but this post is getting long. So, I'll post more later.

The second part of a continuing series featuring "Hollywood" women who have made the world a more wonderful place with their artful sharing of their incredible breasts.

I'll start off with the admission that, without exaggeration, I have been a little obsessed with this woman because of her breasts for at least fifteen years. I don't feel bad about it, since her career as an actress was literally built around her getting topless, as is often the case in the world of B movies. Her name is Melissa Anne Moore, a statuesque scream queen of the 80s and 90s. Up until very recently, she had fallen into pretty relative obscurity, but that's changing a bit, now that bad movies have gained appreciation on the internet, and a lot of the stuff that had been rare VHS trophies have been slowly rereleased on DVD and/or posted to stream online. Of all the 90s scream queens out there, she's my favorite by a fair clip, so I think she deserves her very own dedicated entry to this thread.

I actually think she was a pretty capable actress, but she knew why she was getting work.

She even graced the pages of Playboy, including a nice little feature on Tall Girls (she's 6ft tall.)

SMyj1q9.jpg

3pLPDqe.jpg

She retired from acting twenty years ago, and now breeds world-class show horses in Kentucky. She did recently reprise her role as Peggy in the inexplicably-crowdfunded sequel to Samurai Cop. Samurai Cop is a real stinker, but a great video game parody video of it was made, with a bonus of seeing Ms. Moore rendered in glorious 8 bits.

Anyway, yeah, like I said -- a little obsessed. I'll leave with my favorite pictorial set of hers. I wish I could find it at a higher resolution.

EbYOg4p.jpg

GEmumZk.jpg

90qt5Tb.jpg

Back later with more.

(Okay, one more, because HOLY HELL THAT'S HOT.)

jZduCnw.jpg

I don't follow celebrities a ton... but I like this thread... smiling for boobies :D

Reactions: Guy
There are so many. I'm partial to the young Susan Sarandon, Sharon Stone and the Rooney sisters: Mara and Kate. Oh, and the French actress Nicole Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.