AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who here wears glasses?[PIC]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2011
United States
I got these really adorable new glass frames from of all places: Wal-Mart. So no more squinting to read the naughty stuff. Yay! I was wondering who on the forum wears glasses and thinks a pair of glasses is sexy, Pic attached. These are by Hard candy and cost $68 for the frame. I love them. 1 more week and they will be on my face. I attached a pic of my old glasses as well.

Attachments

• glasses.jpg
    glasses.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_20120525_202628-1.jpg
    IMG_20120525_202628-1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 542
Yeah! I think glasses give women an alternate dimension to their looks. When they put them on or take them off, and repeat over time, it's like two people in one. Glasses change our appearance a great deal, and it's neither positive or negative, just different...and different is positive. :cool:

Nordling said:
Yeah! I think glasses give women an alternate dimension to their looks. When they put them on or take them off, and repeat over time, it's like two people in one. Glasses change our appearance a great deal, and it's neither positive or negative, just different...and different is positive. :cool:
I would love to get contacts, but I need to raise more money first. But hey, at least I will have a nice new pair of sexy specs to wear.

Reactions: Nordling
I just got new glasses!

I've thought about lasik but I've worn glasses my whole life...my face feels naked when I'm not wearing them.

Attachments

• AtxP6fPCEAAd5LC.jpg large.jpg
    AtxP6fPCEAAd5LC.jpg large.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 527
adorkabelle said:
I just got new glasses!

I've thought about lasik but I've worn glasses my whole life...my face feels naked when I'm not wearing them.
OMG! You have cute sauce all over you! I like smaller framed glasses, and I have learned that metal frames are not my best friend. I have lost a few screws, popped some lenses and had to tape the frame before. Plastic is a bit more tough and they don't irritate my nose like nosepieces on a metal frame would. Sexy secretary anyone?

I wear glasses, but I also have contacts. It depends on my mood as to which I wear. :geek:

Attachments

• Picture 98.jpg
    Picture 98.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 519
blackxrose said:
I wear glasses, but I also have contacts. It depends on my mood as to which I wear. :geek:
You look so adorable Rosie pie! Geeks are hot! And OMFG! That flirty smile is amazing.
capslock said:
I just got two new pairs of glasses recently and I love them! These are my new favorite pair
I prefer the smaller frames personally, but they look great on you and are they cheetah print?

Reactions: Rose
MercyRain said:
blackxrose said:
You look so adorable Rosie pie! Geeks are hot! And OMFG! That flirty smile is amazing.
I love that you called me Rosie pie. :D A few other ladies on here do it too and it makes me smiley. Maybe because it makes me think of pie. :think: :drool: Lol.

blackxrose said:
MercyRain said:
blackxrose said:
I love that you called me Rosie pie. :D A few other ladies on here do it too and it makes me smiley. Maybe because it makes me think of pie. :think: :drool: Lol.
I have a strong like for pink tacos too and pussy pie. Too bad nobody here is close enough. Dman my luck, so many sexy ladies that I want to play with and they're a million miles away.
So, on another note, the optometrist was actually kind of cute.

Reactions: Rose
I do! I find that on nights I dont wear them I dont do as well..I thinks its just become part of my "thing" now. There are a lot of guys who are very into glasses..and like someone said above..it gives extra dimension since you can take them off and "be someone else"

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    886.5 KB · Views: 467
Hahahahaha I am seeing a common thing here. Most of the girls who have posted wear the smaller framed glasses. I remember in elementary school that I wore the coke bottle glasses. Really HUGE frames. It looked terrible when I would have chapped lips, it just did not look right. LOL

I don't wear glasses, but a while back I had bought glasses from Dollar Tree for a Geeky Girl Clips4Sale video.
isegd.jpg

I mostly wear contacts on cam these days just for convenience with the type of shows I do but I still wear the glasses on occasion. I NEVER wear contacts off cam, they bug me too much outside.
Glasses!

No Glasses!

Attachments

• jj_earpull.jpg
    jj_earpull.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 394
  • jj_brighteyes2.jpg
    jj_brighteyes2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 394
JoleneJolene said:
I mostly wear contacts on cam these days just for convenience with the type of shows I do but I still wear the glasses on occasion. I NEVER wear contacts off cam, they bug me too much outside.
Glasses!

No Glasses!

Put your glasses back on Missy!

Sdog1982 said:
JoleneJolene said:
Glasses!

No Glasses!

Put your glasses back on Missy!
Don't tell me what to do!

Attachments

• jjwhatever.gif
    jjwhatever.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: AshleyMarks
My dad and my brother wear glasses. I fear that its just a matter of time till I have to wear them. I don't think I would look good in glasses.

JoleneJolene said:
Glasses!

No Glasses!
You are hot with or without glasses. You set my panties on fire Ms. Jolene!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I have a very large and very genuine glasses fetish. They drive me insane, and it's always the first thing I notice on people who wear them. I pretty much have dated bespectacled people exclusively.

Call me strange if you wish, but I figured that I'd share...

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Ok, so I got my glasses today, and I decided not to show them to anyone until I am on cam. I will share a pic of my old glasses on my face. I will be getting on cam around 11:30PM CST and then everyone can see the difference the new glasses make.
Oh, and thanks you ladies who shared. It was awesome. Let's try to keep this thread going, so that if a new girl comes along who wears glasses and feels bad about it, she can see all of the positive reactions and responses this thread has had.

Attachments

• Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 317
I get a lot of compliments and pervy comments about my glasses :) I even have a video of my bf cumming all over my face and glasses!

UOvVb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.