AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who here wears glasses?[PIC]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had these for a while and want to get some new ones
Screen_shot_2012_06_16_at_9_10_11_PM.png

I can't cam without my specs... I literally can't read the chats without them! I've tried and I end up making an awkward squinty face the whole time... someday I'll get contacts just so I can have some options... in the meantime here I am!

Attachments

• Photo on 6-27-12 at 6.52 PM.jpg
    Photo on 6-27-12 at 6.52 PM.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Photo on 6-27-12 at 6.49 PM.jpg
    Photo on 6-27-12 at 6.49 PM.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 385

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 346
Reactions: AshleyMarks
I only wear these when I'm at home, or trying to be obnoxiously hipster, or camming. I have a more subtle pair that I wear on a daily basis, but I like these ones the best.

Attachments

• Photo 83.jpg
    Photo 83.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 308
I hate wearing my glasses, I want contacts. :-\
I've had 20/20 vision up until 2008, don't know what the eff happened!

Attachments

• b8d353a0a45c11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg
    b8d353a0a45c11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 279
VeronicaChaos said:
Also, this website is amazing for super cheap glasses, and you can "try them on" on the website: http://zennioptical.com

I second the Zenni website! It is truly awesome. There are lots of different options and they are SO CHEAP! It's really convenient, they arrive quickly and the customer service rocks, too (I swear I don't work for them, haha). Being able to "try them on" is pretty cool too. I also suggest considering them if you need prescription sunglasses because it's only a couple extra bucks to make the regular glasses sunglasses.

I can't tell enough people about this website because it has certainly saved my ass before and I think it's just criminal when people who need glasses can't afford to get them. :)

Reactions: NicoleRiley
I have worn glasses since I was 5. The only time in my life when I didn't, it was cause I had contacts, but they were hard lenses. That was also the only time in my life that I had 20/20 vision.

I do not find glasses sexy. I don't find them unsexy either. They are such a part of me, that I don't really notice them, even on others. I do notice that when someone who has worn glasses most of their life doesn't wear them, they look weird. Like really weird. But that's mostly cause of what their eyes start doing to try to compensate.

f61c4ba0ba9011e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

I don't wear my glasses when I'm sitting at my desk behind a computer. I really only wear my glasses when I go out. Here I am outside the library.

I tried contacts once and could not adjust to them. It took me too much time to get them in correctly and then I'd want to take them out while looking at my computer monitor.

And to those of you concerned about the hipster glasses comments:

RwOh4.jpg

It's hip to be square.

The glasses in the thumbnail are before my current pair, so I'll post a recent pic too.

Taken just now, yay printscreen!

Attachments

• recent.png
    recent.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 193
I'd love to get the lasik eye surgery but for now wear contacts and use the fake ones for shows; my real ones are too distinctive/recongnizable lol! Walmart is awesome with the $2 deal. Here's a pic from the other day...
1.jpg

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
LadyLuna said:
I have worn glasses since I was 5. The only time in my life when I didn't, it was cause I had contacts, but they were hard lenses. That was also the only time in my life that I had 20/20 vision.

I've worn glasses since I was 12, but the one time I tried contacts (a free trial from my optician) I nearly scratched my own eyes out in agony.

I've never managed to keep pace with fashions (in any attire...be it clothes, glasses or *looks*). Until I was 18 I was forced to wear NHS glasses. Brits will understand my embarrassment at those memories. For everyone else, here is an example (no, that's not me):

nhs5.jpg

Since then I have had a variety of styles and shapes. But I got a new pair a few months ago. When the optician replies to your question with "no, you don't look gay at all", what he actually means is "you look so gay you could be a one man mardi gras parade, but we want your £300"

But I still love them because they are different from everyone else walking around in the currently fashionable square styles. I wear reactive lenses because I get migraines in bright sunshine, but I know I am old now because these also have varifocal lenses :crybaby:

(I was going to post the whole face but then realised that some people maybe eating as they read this)

Attachments

• gayyyyyy.jpg
    gayyyyyy.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: LadyLuna
I :h: my newest pair of glasses. :D
Umm.. even if I get Lasik I'll probably still wear glasses.. it'd just feel wrong to go without after 20 years with them.

Attachments

• ellieglasses.jpg
    ellieglasses.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 139
I used to have the nerdiest glasses ever! I'm a lasik gal and have to say it was one of the best things I've ever done!

I've been wearing glasses since I was 13... I wear mine 90% of the time on cam (and in real life too for that matter) and yet when it came down to finding a picture of myself in them, I found myself having trouble! No matter. Here's a mostly tasteful photo of my awesome hipster glasses. :h: They are lovely.

Attachments

• DSCN1529.JPG
    DSCN1529.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
These have to be my favorite glasses ever. Not only do they help me see things, but they frame my face wonderfully.

qY1Q8.jpg

Also, sorry for the random cat in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.