AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is Mr_Shame?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdieBirdie

Cam Model
Jun 22, 2015
Milwaukee
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@NerdieBirdieMFC
MFC Username
NerdieBirdie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/148942/NerdieBirdie/
So whenever I have ever been in Olivia's room, there is always a user who shows up first in the list because they are a model. They are the only "model" with access to Olivia's room. Tonight it says the crown will be for Mr_Shame. Mr_Shame has a camscore of just over 1000. Her regs seem to post inside jokes to the Mr_Shame account. Is it just a female assistant? Does anyone know anything? SO CURIOUS.

Mr Shame is Olivia's toy stuffed lion. The Mr Shame account, as far as I know is Olivia. It is a model account that has not been verified i.e. a model account that has never sent in any I.D.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NerdieBirdie
Oliviaville regulars sometimes jokingly blame mishaps on Shame. :pompous:

EDIT: You can actually see the stuffed lion in some of her trip/vacation pics on her profile. Sometimes it even gets brought out on cam. She also has a pet rabbit named Token.

For an example of what Mr_Shame Does, tonight he has seemingly taken over and gotten infatuated with PoppySmith, another model, threatening all of Olivia's regulars to go live there until Olivia returns in December. (At least I think that is what has happened... it's all quite confusing)

• Helpful!
For an example of what Mr_Shame Does, tonight he has seemingly taken over and gotten infatuated with PoppySmith, another model, threatening all of Olivia's regulars to go live there until Olivia returns in December. (At least I think that is what has happened... it's all quite confusing)
Nothing mysterious Olivia has been taken her army to Poppy before.
Olivia doesn't cam two months in a row, so in the time Olivia is not camming Olivia wants her army of fans to go join Poppy.
Olivia has been priming Poppy for months. You can notice Poppy is using Olivia music playlist and the avatar is Olivia-esk. If you look close at Poppy's skin, the facial features, you can see Olivia and Poppy are related. My guess is they are cousins, but could be sisters.

They definitely look related (minus the significantly bigger boobs) and Poppy is doing all of Olivia's schticks. Expect a Nazi tribute sometime soon!

• Funny!
Reactions: JimsX
Nothing mysterious Olivia has been taken her army to Poppy before.
Olivia doesn't cam two months in a row, so in the time Olivia is not camming Olivia wants her army of fans to go join Poppy.
Olivia has been priming Poppy for months. You can notice Poppy is using Olivia music playlist and the avatar is Olivia-esk. If you look close at Poppy's skin, the facial features, you can see Olivia and Poppy are related. My guess is they are cousins, but could be sisters.

I'm not cool enough to know who Poppy is...I tried looking that up as a model but it obviously isn't her actual name. Whats her proper MFC name out of curiosity?

I'm not cool enough to know who Poppy is...I tried looking that up as a model but it obviously isn't her actual name. Whats her proper MFC name out of curiosity?

Bird, if you ever know a model's old name (in this case PoppySmith), you can go to Google & type her username and "mycamgirl." This will bring up her mycamgirl page with all of her past name changes (as long as she hasn't had them deleted from MCG). This is particularly useful when you see a girl you want to visit, but she changes her name frequently.

There was an easier/different way to search for past usernames on MCG, but I can't find the thread. @JerryBoBerry do you know it, by chance? I think you wrote it.

• Helpful!
lol yea a bit. I've been on MFC since 2012. I was the only Poppy at that point.

So when I get my regulars in my room, they start asking questions...and there's no relation :p

Meh. There is tens of thousands of girls on MFC. No one has monopoly on a word or name. And honestly anyone who selected name/word likely has no idea someone else uses it.

Just typing in "poppy" on MyCamGirl already brings up a LoriPoppy, Poppy_More, WildPoppy, MaryLouPoppy, and a ton of others. I wouldn't take it so personally...or consider it "very very awkward" but hey, to each their own.

Meh. There is tens of thousands of girls on MFC. No one has monopoly on a word or name. And honestly anyone who selected name/word likely has no idea someone else uses it.

Just typing in "poppy" on MyCamGirl already brings up a LoriPoppy, Poppy_More, WildPoppy, MaryLouPoppy, and a ton of others. I wouldn't take it so personally...or consider it "very very awkward" but hey, to each their own.

lol Oh my...

I agree, there are tens of thousands of girls on MFC and the turnover rate is insane. But if I've learned anything over the years, what some models do is---they create a new account and then add the name of a popular Model to their name so they get more hits and more traffic. Haha, it's actually quite clever.

I've seen it done before...it's a bit annoying, but hey--all gotta make dat token.
:happy:

There's actually a well-known model on the forum named @PoppyEverdeen. She hasn't been around in a few months, but she's been here for years. I'm just telling you this so that you can see that the name "Poppy" isn't that unique. Just like any flower or other female name. There are over 30 thousand models on MFC, and the chances of having a truly unique name are extremely rare. However, you can just ignore that fact and work on making YOUR "Poppy" experience the only memorable one for your members.

Yeah... I have a RL friend who dated a girl named Poppy for years about a decade ago. It's pretty common, PARTICULARLY in the UK/Europe.

I don't think this Poppy needed to bank off your name. She's clearly related to Olivia in some way and I'm pretty sure Olivia is effectively getting her group to bankroll her.

Status
Not open for further replies.