AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I'm LJ. I just started camming this month (eeep!) and I'm loving it so far. I joined this site to support my fellow cam babies, and I'm so thankful to Amber for creating this community! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Don't be shy :h: You can find me on MFC @ LadyJusticeTM.

Newbie here! So today was my 4th day on cam. I'm non-nude and my first 2 days went incredibly well because of privates, but the last 2 have been slow to say the least. Has anyone else had this experience? Have I lost my "new" status?

I'm Kay:p. I semi- new member to the camming world:snaphappy:. I kind of just stumbled upon this website when I was in search of some game ideas to play when on free chat. It was helpful and was the reason I decided to join this forum.

I love scary movies and anything bloody, so don't let my sweet looking face fool you. :shame::kiss::vamp:

Catch me on Streamate.com .... BundleOfKayyy:makeup::blush::h:

Hi errrrone!
I'm Kloe. Super new to camming (2 days!) so far, pretty amazing ! A friend of mine has been an MFC model for while now and urged I join this place! She's also the one who got me camming ;) I'm an entrepreneur / costume designer and this is definitely helping me fun my start up/recent equipment loss. I'm enjoying it more than I thought though aha so looking into growing this a little more ;) Looking forward to being a part of this group!
Xo

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
haha hello there im koran_27 and im pumped to be here

Reactions: AmberCutie
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hey guys am Ella Rose. new here. just looking to get a few questions answered. im pretty good with html code but im also new to MFC so im just wondering which of the edit profile sections take html code and if there is any htmls code to hide other sections thanks

Reactions: angieivy

Hi my name is Tiffany Ive been camming on again off again for a few months but now i need to step it up because Im part time at my other job :/

So, I've introduced myself back in 2012, but then didn't really cam for some time..and I'm doing COMEBACK, on streamate this time..I love how I can just stay online and study when noone's there and not worry about camscore..
I love this forum and you girls, It's so dangerous.. I spend way too much time here, reading helpful stuff, even though I should be studying, hehe..
So.. keep it up!

Hello :) Sonja here. Graduate student, into pizza, video games and big ass books. I just started camming (like 2 days ago) and I am in that awkward phase in which I am enjoying but I am at the same time horribly terrified. You know, Catholic upbringing and all.
This forum it's been super helpful, so yeah, real thanks from my side.

Uh....Hi? :) I am a cam girl on Chaturbate. A fellow model told me to check out these forums for camgirl tips and things, so here I am!

Hi there! I'm Violet. I've been doing solo Skype stuff on and off, and also do some domme work. I plan on starting Chaturbate, once my damn ID comes in the mail. (I lost a bunch of weight and my ID from the previous state I lived in doesn't even look like me anymore.)

Thank y'all for being here!

So three years ago I joined a cam site. I was 20 then and I didn't last more than two days. Fast forward four years and I'm back on and couldn't be more excited. I suppose I wasn't ready yet back then, I wasn't comfortable with myself and my sexuality. I couldn't be more excited this time around though, I feel like I've toughened up as a person. You really need a thick skin in this business.

Hello! I am Camille! I would say that I am your modern day hippie but when I say I am a hippie I don't mean a hipster/ poser. I am a peaceful, positive, non conforming, all loving person. I like long walks on the beach, getting wasted and f@#*ing shit up! I'm new to the cam modeling world. I decided to join this forum because I wanted real feed back from the cam community not tainted by agents or people trying exploit me!! p.s. I secretly hate long walks on the beach.

Hello acf! My name is Lana and I currently reside on CB. I've been doing it since August and I actually haven't acquainted myself with fellow cam models yet. Hopefully my presence here will change that. :)

Hola) I am pretty new, or not very (once I ve already tried MFC that was little more than a year ago). Ok, recently ve decided to try camming again and I enjoy MFC world, but my extremely quick dropping for two days there insults me a bit:nailbiting: so going to try SM as well:cat:Uff..
And wanna say big thank to the forum, wich helped me to make my mfc profile to look as I like it
:smug:

Hi! I'm Rhea :smug: I've been camming off and on for few months now. At first it was a means of earning a little extra money after my 9-5, but now I'm turning to it full time. MFC is my preferred cam site, but sometimes I'm on SM. I don't really know too many other models, so hopefully I'll get to know some here! :)

Hi everyone!! I'm new. I've begun on MFC despite reading advice against it.. and had a lot of fun. I think that's the main thing right? :p Look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!!

Reactions: Cruxis
"Nanu nanu"...
86ca7ee7fac98c2d6909f19fa1e5900e.jpg