AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've been enjoying MFC for many years now. I continue to be fascinated by all of the different people you meet and observe there. It is incredibly stimulating and fulfilling place for me. I am here to try to get more insight on the model side of things. Still very curious about the challenges of the camgirl life. Maybe the forum can be informative that way. Guess I'll find out.

Reactions: angieivy
I'm Flick. I'm new to this, but I am excited to get out of my comfort zone a bit.
I am hoping to find out more information, chat with others who have experience and also to chat with you all.

Reactions: Nordling
I'm Jayd! Newcomer to MFC and am definitely enjoying my time here so far. I am outgoing, saucy, and witty, with a great sense of humor. I am not new to adult entertainment but i am new to camming! In my spare time i enjoy selling panties, fishnets, and other delicious goods. I love requests and really enjoy getting to know a bit about my clients. I am thinking MFC will be a great venture for me, I hope to make a lot of good friends & have a lot of good times.
Hope to see you soon! PrincesJaydxo

Hi I'm Sierra, new to MFC and camming in general. It's been tough since I go to school full time and work another part time job, but the advice I've taken from threads here is helping me stay afloat. I've been lurking on ACF for a while now and I love the community; I'm excited to make new friends and continue learning how to succeed in this industry. :shame:

I am Angel. I am relatively new to camming and mfc... I'm a shy girl but I have come out of my shell. I always get asked how I'm a nerd. Let me just solve a math problem for you or my rubix cube? Or lets watch star wars or read something together. Anyways, I'm hoping this site will help me with camming!

Hey there, I'm Neon, I like art, butts, boobs and and rainbows. North American camming newb to MFC, Streamate. My goals are to pay off my debts, save for graduate school, and to be financially independent.

Brand new! Just saying hi, and trying to get acclimated! Any tips or suggestions for me? What are your favorite parts of ACF?! :D
Hi welcome to afc .do u work on myfreecams?come visit me on there my name is angieivy .I love talking to new people

Hi welcome to afc .do u work on myfreecams?come visit me on there my name is angieivy .I love talking to new people
I do, I've been a cam model there for three years now. What about you? I'll try and stop by if I'm free! That sounds fun! There's nothing better than having supportive models in your room!

Aye yo I'm PunPun. I've been lurking ACF so I can get my stuff together before I start camming. I don't want to end up awkwardly bumbling on 20 dildos in a dimly lit room. I am highly interesting in other's expression of sexuality, camming seems like the perfect outlet for this reason. Watching models on MFCs is a lot of fun and I can't wait to support and tip them in the near future!

Wrestling is life, btw.

Hello! My MFC name is Pink_Svgar & this forum has helped me a bunch! Now just working on actively posting to get model status! A huge thank you to AmberCutie for making this AND the camgirl wiki as both have been a huge help to me.

Hey, I'm Lucy! I'm not new to camming but I've been on a 4+ year hiatus and just returned to MFC this week so it's kind of like starting over. I've always been an exhibitionist and just posting nudes on tumblr wasn't doing it for me so I decided to try out camming again. Some of my many hobbies are video games, astrology, sewing, various crafts, and Magic: the Gathering.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hey its Regan Moon.........i love Pus (my cat)...horror movies and expensive organic food..been camming a few years and i DO NOT FUCK WITH GLUTEN

Allow myself to introduce...myself...

You can call me Roger. I consider myself shy, silly, sappy, sarcastic / cynical, curious, and most of the time a decent human being.

Hey There!

We are building a brand new platform from scratch where girls can sell thier vids and more! And we would love to meet new people who are intereted in our project!

Hello,

My name is Russell and I'm working as a Model Manager on BongaCams!

I would like to offer my assistance to any model or studio who wants to try themselves on our page. As a personal Model Manager I can offer you plenty of support and help which will make your work much easier.
Since I'm employee of the site, you can solve all of your problems way faster than any other user, due to my administrative rights you won't need to wait any queues or delays, as I will do it for you.

Things I can offer:
  • Help with registration
  • Help to set up your camera/splitter for the best picture
  • Help with decorating/designing up your profile
  • Better RevShare%
  • Answering your any questions about how to use our services
  • And of course my experience and knowledge to make your profit better =)
Feel free to register on BongaCams to become my Model or Studio and I will do my best for the benefit of your success!

Hello everyone :) I'm a camgirl on mfc, chaturbate and streamate. Im from the midwestern USA. I started camming about a year ago and i have been obsessed ever sense. I have read so much stuff its crazy lol :)

Reactions: Guinevere_
Hi, folks! I'm Ruby Claire and I cam on Chaturbate in the room SinfulDreams (I cam with my husband and another girl occasionally). I haven't been on much lately, due to some family issues, but I'm ready to get back at it now. :) Nice to meet you all! :*