AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey!
Uh I'm Nicki and I'm interested in being a cam girl. I like reading, writing and gaming. But I'm get very rachet at times :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey! I'm DomingaVe, I started not too long ago on MFC. Have always been interested in Dom/Sub things and stuff. It's been interesting to say the least. No nothing can surprise me. I thought it was going to take a toll on me emotionally but at the end of the day I'm always happy when I'm finished with my session because of the people I interact with. For the most part everyone is very nice even though I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but trying to find my way. Nice to meet you all!

Hello Amber. I am a former model of MFC. After a long break I want to come back in this domain. First of all i want to say HI to everybody and second i would love some help for profile customization. Some css and HTML free codes, layers and some good advices of how to use them. I do have solid knowledge in photoshop but they are not enough. Kisses and thank you in advance !! img_3170.gif

Reactions: Kimimila
Hey everyone, I'm baeesically. I'm new to the cam world and I know that I will receive lots of useful info on here to help me on this journey and have a great support from fellow cam models. xoxo

Hey I'm Serenity. I live on the great glacier to the north, other wise known as Winterpeg, Canada. Very new to the cam world, still trying to figure things out slowly but surely :)

Reactions: Gen
I'm Kimi! I'm 18 almost 19 I've been caming for almost a year, pretty weird to thing about honestly lol. Still super new and not really apart of the community, so here's hoping all goes well lol. I like video games, but have no idea how to use social media I'm of the wrong generation at heart :p I'm a supporter of 420. I have a pitbull named Juno and she's my favorite thing ever! I have one tattoo, for now muhahaha. I have my nipples, bully button, and an industrial piercing. My ears are stretched to 1/2 in.

Hi everyone,

I've been a cam model since the day I turned 18 back in 2013 and have been on site like MyGirlFund, MyFreeCams, and Chaturbate. I currently am mainly using my Chaturbate account but every once in awhile you can find me on MFC. I'm currently going to art school for graphic and web design and I have a really big obsession with aliens and pretty much everything else paranormal I'm a pretty shy and quiet girl until I'm on cam and then I get extremely out going.I'd love to get to know some of you all and maybe trade some tips and secrets with other cam girls. :h:

xoxo,
Jinxxy

Hi guys, I'm Jessie. I am new to camming and I'm just looking for some extra help with things and wanting to meet other girls like me :)

Hi internet people! I'm Lily and I've been a clipseller for about a year now; I have an account on Chaturbate but I'm still gearing up (read: obsessively researching and preparing) for my first show, hopefully later in the spring.

When I'm not filming clips or researching or trying to be productive I'm usually spending my time gaming (3DS and Xbox), reading comics or binge-watching whatever show catches my fancy. I'm tattooed (working on a sleeve, along with some miscellaneous bits), but outside of that I look pretty much like the girl next door.

And I have no clue what else to say, but I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone while I'm on here. ^_^

Hello, fellow people. I am the husband of 6 years to a new Web cam model, and am joining this site because I enjoyed Ambers reddit am a that I stumbled upon recently. I'm basically hear to absorb knowledge and be as supportive and understanding of this career choice as I can possibly be. I'm very new to the whole concept, and I was unaware Webcaming was even a thing. But I've read a little bit, and checked out a few sites, after she mentioned it to me, so I feel like I know what to expect... so yea, that's my self introduction.

Hey I'm JadeSkye on Streamate! Been camming for a little over a year, I've also been on MFC and CB. Been following Amber on twitter for a long ass time and have heard of ACF and thought it was about time to join up!

HELLO everyone my name is camora I'm new onMFC and found this forum helpful. I hope to pick up a few tips and tricks and to participate in some cool comtests

Hi there, I am Rob, I am on MFC.
I design, and create also Profiles, using HTML and CSS.

If anybody wants their profile redone, contact me.

Hi everyone,

I'm Artsy. I cam on SM started their almost a year ago. How did that happen?! Time flies when you're having fun!

Been meaning to sort myself out and get on here as I am thinking about starting MFC and ACF seems to be the place to get the skills. :)

Peace x

Hi Guys and Gals! I'm Alli. I started camming a year ago on MFC just part time. I just had my one year cammiversary and looking to take it more seriously. Hoping to get verified to learn some new tricks of the trade.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I am Captain Americock on twitter and in Chaturbate. Really, I'm just a guy who discovered Cams and cam girls and found I really, really like the platform and the girls. You can call me Rob if the Captain Americock seems like a mouthful. Pun intended. I found this forum searching for more info on a google search for the Chaturbate TOS and I'm concerned about some things going on lately that don't seem right or maybe fair is a better word. I'm here to be educated and hopefully pass what I learn here on to a girl I really like who just started camming there and who I don't want to see get taken advantage of in any way.

Hi! I'm Fox and I'm a wee baby on MFC (experience-wise). The info on this forum has already been pure gold. I'm currently working on getting my feed more active so I can be approved as a model, but in the meantime I'm excited to meet everyone