AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hey i'm mina! i'm starting mfc this month with zero xp and am a little overwhelmed but this forum has been the shit so thank you nice users and hopefully we will become better acquainted :)

Hi! I'm Kit Clementine :) I cam on mfc. Still pretty new and trying to figure things out - suggestions are always welcome :) Looking forward to meeting people and being able to communicate with other models. It's a confusing world to navigate alone

Hi, hello! :pompous: I'm Jade, I'm preparing myself in every which way I can to become a cam model - super stoked. I enjoy cats, coffee, and video games, and (this just in) all of the emojis on this site :mask::chicken::cyclops::droid::watching::bear::vamp:

Reactions: Gen
Howdy , I'm Eleanor Rose , adult model who is about to get back into web camming full time after some time of while being ill.
I am a xtremeplaypen girl and most active on twitter

That's it really
:h:

;):):happy:Hello im Britney I have been reading several post on this forum and all are amazing! couldnt resist myself to sign in!

Hi everyone! I am new to being a cam girl, but having a lot of fun so far. I like to read books and listen to jazz music. I am a beekeeper and stage actress/singer. Thanks for having me.

Hi, hello! :pompous: I'm Jade, I'm preparing myself in every which way I can to become a cam model - super stoked. I enjoy cats, coffee, and video games, and (this just in) all of the emojis on this site :mask::chicken::cyclops::droid::watching::bear::vamp:
Omg not only do I love your avatar but the fact that you mentioned cats in your intro makes me want to be your friend hahaha

Hello peoples! I'm Krystal! I like Star Wars, aliens, puns, and making smut. :D And of course lots of other stuff but I figure this is a good start.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I'm Ana! At least that's the name I ~think~ I'll go by if I start camming. I have been thinking about becoming a cam girl since I turned 18 last October and have been lurking ACF and Stripperweb since.

Hello, I am Skyteam from France...

Long time loving watch the cams over the internet (started years ago with watchcams.com, 2lips.com, then the French (Eurolive, Francolive), Cams.com, Chaturbate, and MFC...

I enjoy chat with models (when they are offline, I am not one of this guys...).. And I love crazy private too.... (means when the lady goes crazy in pv)...

~~ Hello ACF ~~

I am Blaire!
Some of you may also remember me as KnottyBlaire, MissBlaire, or BlaireBliss, but I am back to the original name I signed up to MFC with long ago ~~ Blaire

After about a 2 year "hiatus" (I logged on maybe 4 times a month) from MFC & ACF, I am SO HAPPY to be back! I've missed this community tremendously, the amount of time I used to spend perusing the forums makes me smile, it got me through many tough times :)

I just celebrated my 6 year cammiversary for signing up on MFC, so much memories! So much nostalgia!
Here's to another 6 years!

Amber you have been an inspiration, a support, a safe place for the camming community since I signed up and for that I say THANK YOU!
You rock my world.

Hello Everyone, I am Blaire, and this has been my updated who the F are you yeah introduce yourself here

Hi, I'm cosmoskitty :) I'm currently considering becoming a camgirl and came across ACF while I was researching. I'm so glad I came across this place it's been a treasure trove of information and is really helping me feel more confident in my options :)

herro, im an asian cb cammer.

I cam with my mask on. lol. in order to protect the ones i love and to protect my famery's honor.

I'm Ana! At least that's the name I ~think~ I'll go by if I start camming. I have been thinking about becoming a cam girl since I turned 18 last October and have been lurking ACF and Stripperweb since.
Hi Ana, I'm Ella! I Just turned 18 less than a month ago, and joined MFC about a week ago. So nice to see someone my age around. I have yet to see many teens on these sites :)

Hey there, I'm Ella! I'm 18 and I just joined MFC about a week ago. I've been doing lots of research about how to get the ball rolling with my profile and this site has been a big help so far. Tonight will be my 5th time broadcasting and I'm excited to see how it goes when I incorporate the new things that I've learned today :)

Reactions: Guy and LioraVox
Hi! *waves*
I am pretty new to the camming community and I am hoping to find as much advice and support that I can as I go further into this. I love it so far! I started on CB, but I am more frequent on xHamster right now.
I am very friendly and silly AF. I love art, music, tattoos, and movies. I'm a little nerdy and very weird but usually in a good way. :pigeon:
I look forward to communicating with you all!

I'm a noob here, I have a couple friends that are models and I work in IT and try to help them out and I have found some good info on this page in the past so I though I should join .

Thanks

I'm chronodex. To be known in the future as K.Onyx. Hoping to make a little money doing things already love to do because of the voyeuristic nature of humanity. Heard this is a place to start, I'll see what I can learn. Long term success awaits! ..right?

Reactions: LioraVox
Hi, everyone!

People call me A. on Chaturbate and I went back to camming only 3 months ago, now with my boyfriend. I've never been a sucessful camgirl, but this time things seem to be going better than before, even though it still sucks.