AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi hi! Just started camming and think it's going well so far - looking forward to learning from you guys!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I am a serious camgirl fan, you can find my reviews of my fav camgirls on my blog Swoobies Cam Girl Adventures you can also find me on twitter. https://twitter.com/mr_swoob

Been a camgirl fan for quite some time. I have tried a few sites, mfc is my current fav.

Hello ^_^ New girl here, I'm currently on MFC and I'm really interested in so many different aspects of the cam-world. Becoming a fetish model fascinates me, the background stuff that goes into camming and entertaining. I identify as asexual, so I'm currently working with how to balance the two, as well as focusing on making quality products. I see this as a business venture and have some models that have been a great inspiration to me. In my opinion, camming is a form of art.

Hey:)
Jemma here and I'm currently a camgirl for mfc... I'm from Ireland and haven't met or seen another Irish cam girl so if there are any out there say hello!

I'm camming every now and again but looking to go full time soon, so any tips or advice welcome!

Delighted to be here and part of this community

Reactions: Nordling
Hi there! I'm a model on MFC and am super excited to get involved in a forum like this that's so open and welcoming to old and new models alike!

Longtime cammer, first time caller. Cams.com class of 2006-2008; lots of privates through other channels throughout the years (you get the hint, right?); currently a banned refugee from Chaturbate (you've all heard the story a million times on this site). Hmm, and I like wingtip shoes and strategically placed moles. Hi!

Hi all. Ive been reading ACF for ages now and thought it was about time i joined (its only taken me 2 years lol) Currently I am a model on Adultwork and MFC, and I pretty much split my time between both. I started on AW about 3 years ago with a studio until I figured out how to do it myself, and the rest is history :). I very much look forward to chatting and getting to know other models since at the mo I know all of one booo lol. See ya around xxxx

Hi I'm Kiki. I started camming properly on MFC last month. I dabbled with webcamming a few years ago and now I'm back and looking forward to doing this full time. Excited to become part of the community on here. :)

Hey there! Im Nikky. I started cammjng on MFC then switched to SM to do couples shows with my boyfriend. We have been camming about 3 years and love camming with other girls. Weither it be features or full time with us. I look forward to getting to know more models and hopefully camming with some of you. Im super stoked to finally become apart of this community...took me long enough :) lol.

Hi loves I'm Gingerspyce:)
I'm a 21 year old college student from California. I started webcamming 5 months ago to pay bills and have been working hard to get my name out there among the famous webcam girls we all know and love. During the course of camming I aquired many new talents and explored sexual worlds I never knew I could. Over the past 5 months I have had a faithful fan base who has been with me every step of the way on my journey to accomplishing anal penetration with fingers, toys, and finally anal sex (a long process but I finally can do it!) I got my start on Chaturbate and MFC where I've learned how to squirt, repeatedly, my record being 113 times in 2 hours; and I've entered a new and fun world of more and more kinky, sexy activities. Recently I started broadcasting on a total of 5 sites at once, including Chaturbate, MFC, BongaCams, Cam4, and Flirt4Free.

It has been such a fun experience going from an unknowlegable college student to successful cam girl, but I know there is still so much to learn and that's why I am here. I hope you loves can help build my knowledge on camming and show me the rounds. I've gotten serious about camming and it'll be nice to have a CamFam online I can turn to with any questions and for advice.

xoxo Gingerspyce

Attachments

• pics.jpeg
    pics.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 3
Hey there guize.
I'm a relatively amateur/beginner camgirl who uses primarily MFC. I started streaming for the first time about two years ago and quit for a short amount of time. Upon finding out my current BF is completely okay with it, and wants to make videos and stream with me in the future...I've started up again, and want to build a bigger following/do better at this job! I have some anxiety and depression issues so working in my own environment alone, free to be myself and make up my own hours is really refreshing and the compliments and money I get is super empowering. Here to make friends, learn and maybe gain some more traffic. :cat:

Hello everyone!

I have been an MFC member for a few years now and Amber was the very first model I seen perform on the site.

I have been lurking these forums for a while now, so I figured that I would join the community.

Ryan

Hi I'm Daniel, from Italy.
I found this forum while I was searching answers to some questions that I have about Mfc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xDollPartsx
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Ok, so my name is Olivia and I live in the Seattle area as well. I was wondering if there was anyway I could cam with someone of the area. But you look eccentric. I want to start a savings account and move out and cause financial security and I personally have fun talking on cam. For my first week on mfc I have been successful I know I can make more but 1000 dollars at the start of it all is nice. Treat me well ok.
Sincerely,
FutileMoral

Hey there guys! My name is Jazz (jazzymine on mfc), and I'm a cam girl - I started camming in late January and was pretty active for a while until midterms ruined my chances of having a social/work life, haha. I'm super excited to join this forum - there's so much helpful info on here, and I can't wait to learn all that I can in order to make my camming experience better for both me and my guests :)