AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Pear :D

I appear new, but I am not. I've been in the camming industry for about 3 years now. Life happens, and I have decided to recreate myself.

I am Pear. A little fruit.

Hello! I'm Manuela, an MFC model and just found this forum while i was looking for ways to change my profile on mfc. Loved the help that everyone gives here.
Slowly doing the upgrade on my profile haha

Hi! Introducing myself now. :D I'm Freya. JUST signed up for MFC, so I'm still waiting for them to confirm my model submission. I've been doing a lot of research on this forum to prepare for camming, so thanks to all of you for existing!

My name is Ashley and my bf's name is Tyler ...we specialize in sph (small penis humiliation) but we love all forums of femdom. Check out postfemdom dot com for small penis humiliation by cams girls. Or just get a laugh at how small my boyfriends penis is lol.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I'm fucking surf !! Man ! Want to get on an go for a ride. !! Hell yeah! I'm blonde blue eyes surfer athletic build a loving for a girl to ride my board man.

• Funny!
Reactions: EspiKvlt
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Im the fucking Sensualsecret13 on mygirlfund as well as some other sites full of meaty horn heads.... Don't know where that came from Thanks for letting me join this lovely site full of naughty lovely ladies and..... Gents too I believe? I've been struggling with a we vibe all morning.... My advice.... Practice and experiment with th e pain in the ASS app before actually trying to sync with someone

Hey, I'm Lily, im a individual model from Russia, my friend advised me to try camming, she is a model too. I started about one month ago on MFC and found it fun. As a newbie I am trying to make some research about website and found this forum is very helpful, want become a part of community, nice to meet u :)

Hoya lovely lady you should get approved to cam model status there's a lot more helpful info in the models only section!

Well hey!

I'm Blair and about to be starting out on cam and this is the first forum I've ever ever ever commented on or signed up too haha.
I've read a lot of articles on here over the last few months so thank you everyone - very helpful :h:

hey wassup i get naked and do weird things for you guys on myfreecams and sometimes im a theatre student in college but mostly im naked on myfreecams.

Hello everybody!
My name is Vixen and I have just been approved to model on MFC. I work as a stripper and also study, have 2 pet cats and live with my partner. I am a bit anxious about being a cam girl but I am pretty excited to check out what I can do and how I can make it work for me.

xxx
Vixen.

Hello everybody!
My name is Vixen and I have just been approved to model on MFC. I work as a stripper and also study, have 2 pet cats and live with my partner. I am a bit anxious about being a cam girl but I am pretty excited to check out what I can do and how I can make it work for me.

xxx
Vixen.
Hi Vixen

I'm a newbie-ish chick that did the cam thing very briefly in 2013 and giving it another go, with more motivation and intention now. I'm getting all my ducks in a row before going live for now.

Hey guys!! I'm Ch33ks :) im brand new to the caming world and boy do I have lots and lots of questions!! I've been doing caming for about 2 weeks now and I was already ranked #98 on MFC so I'd like to sharpen my skills and get real good :) I'd be happy to take any advice or pointers!!
Xoxo

Hello! I am a new model that goes by Spice. Mostly so I can make puns about my rack and being spicy. I've been camming for a bit to become more comfy with myself, and have fun. I can't wait to meet more people in this lovely community.

HI all,

New to this forum. Looking for some specific stuff, namely Angelina Stevens/CWH Angelina. Getting super hard to find, so Im joining some new forums, hope to find some new cam girls.

:)

Hello everyone, I'm a camsite owner and glad to be a part of this forum. Great girls here, and great conversations.