AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Well hello lovely ladies!!! My name is AuraLeigh, I am new to camming and modeling, and lastly this forum,. Any advice would bbe so incredibly useful and appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to becomig a part of the community.new13.jpg

Hello! I'm Yavin, been a MFC member for...idk, close to 4 years now? Gone by various names but always by Yavin, currently Yavin4MFC. I've read the forums frequently, but the recent discussion about the new camming resolution on MFC has finally convinced me to create an account and be a little bit more actively involved.

Reactions: Mila_
Hi Everyone! Just a webdeveloper aspiring to achieve greatness in the e commerce world of selling anything to fetish wear, to stripper platforms. Don't worry no sales pitches from me, Just sittin back and enjoying the show :DWow this forum is massive! Who would have thought this is such a massive enterprise :D

Hey! I'm Ava, just started as a model on MFC a couple days ago and am looking for a way to stay informed re: camming stuff. Based on everything I've seen so far this looks like an AMAZING resource for info and support! Stoked to start getting to know you lovely ladies!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Just helping my baby. Trying to figure out how to show proof of income for a house rental. Id like to get it under her name.

Ashncod420 here, new to the networking side of the scene but weve been on cam a few months now.

Hey Guys,
I'm K :) I have been part of the Adult Industry for 8 years now doing studio work with Cam4, Chaturbate and AdultWork. Stumbled accross the forum and seens as i have loads of camgirls working with us i thought it would be nice to see some tips and tricks i havent thought of before :)

I'm Ami and I'm an amateur clip maker (I tried camming for a while, didn't work out for me) and I found this forum very useful when I started out so I'm back to help me through creator's block!

Hey! I'm Sadie, just getting back into camming. I did it a few years ago when I was in college, and wanting to get back I to it. Ive been lurking the public forums for weeks now doing research and getting the lowdown of what has changed, what hasn't in the industry. This forum is a godsend! Hoping to get verified status soon. I feel like I've got enough research and business plan made up to go forward, but will be nice to maybe make some friends and connect. It can get lonely when you can't talk to your family/friends about your workday lol

Hi there! I'm on Chaturbate under the same username :) GamerSlut16. I started camming last night, and just looking for advice to make the most out of my shows for my viewers.

Hi everyone! I'm a 19 year old wanna be looking forward to start camming. I love films, creepy things, dancing and chatting. I've been lurking around this site for a while now and have learned so much from all of you wonderful people :cat: Really happy to have finally signed up and can't wait to connect x

Hello there! My name is Arden Jade. I have been doing videos/clips & cam shows since January of 2013. I started full time 2 years ago & have loved every moment of it! I'm very excited to be here learning new tips & things. :)

Hey, I'm Lily, im a individual model from Russia, my friend advised me to try camming, she is a model too. I started about one month ago on MFC and found it fun. As a newbie I am trying to make some research about website and found this forum is very helpful, want become a part of community, nice to meet u :)

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I'm Julieva and I cannot wait to learn more about camming on this site. I've cammed here and there but I really want to turn this into something more. I wish everyone nothing but happiness and prosperity. :h:

I'm Han, and I'm here because...well, why not? I've been a member on MFC for a while now, and some neat exchanges happen here.

Reactions: Magnolia
Hello everyone :) My partner and I ate looking at starting doing some cam sessions on chaturbate and are very excited about the whole process. I had a couple of questions and am dying to try and decorate our page but I haven't a clue how to do any of that stuff, is there anyone who would be willing to help me design my page? I would love to pick some models brains and learn more about the whole process and how it works. Thank you all!