AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Lexi, I'm a camgirl for a while now. I wanna try MFC see how it's gonna work out for me and I could use a few tips. I saw Amber's room a few times and I just found her ACF and signed up so ...Nice to meet you all! :haha:

Hello! I'm KB! When I'm not daydreaming or crafting a story....I like to drink copious amounts of coffee, whiskey and/or water on MFC.

Hi everybody! I recently started on MFC. You can find me there as Maddiexcat! Looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun!
Ya'll can also find me on tumblr! :3

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi! I'm Audrey! I am pretty new to the cam community. I have an account on CB but not having very much luck. I was thinking about maybe trying MFC. Any suggestions?
Or any tips on how to build a solid fan base?

Hi, everyone! My name is Nixie Sylph. I'm trying to break into doing non-sexual camming, phone, and chat (although I'm not sure there's much of a market for it!), and I figured this would be a great place to begin.

I have my own website (www.nixiesylph.com), and I'm trying to decide whether or not it's possible for me to sign up for MFC and be a cam model there without being sexual. Any advice/feedback on how to make my website better or what I should do about MFC is always appreciated. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Hi! I'm KittyLitterLooter, But you can call me kitty! I've been putting myself through college by camming for the last 3 years. Even though i made enough money to pay for all my college fees ( 4 year degree) in the first 2 years, i still cam for fun! ( and money of course :p). I hope to teach other girls ( and Guys!) my tips and tricks to help people succeed in this business ( That's the first tip! treat it like a business!) because this community has given so much to me!

Hi I'm Marecor, just trying to start modeling. Everything is still new to me so I am trying to figure it all out.

Hey new here! Im Kenzie, I used to go by Vega Meckenzie on chaturbate but i've been on hiatus for a few months and wont be live again until January or February. Im going to start new and better than ever on MFC and i'm super excited to learn more about camming and improve myself by hearing everyones advice! (something i shouldve done the first time around)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi! I'm Sasha, a new model. I'm here to learn more about the Profile Settings/CSS Edits. I came here because I all of a sudden couldn't see my gifs in my chat room without having to click on it...I'm hoping I can #! learn how to fix that problem and #2 LEARN & Get helpful hints/tips/advice. Thanks!