AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi Staris through and through geek, long time MFC and fan of Amber from the get go, just on the quite side so doubt I made much of an impression. Also what feels a bit old school at this point in if I can't tip I don't watch, cause Amber's shows are always worth tipping. Had to take a fair bit of a hiatus when fiances precluded me from being able to tip but back in action if you will.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Ok....so it took me sometime but I finally am getting my social media sites together. (Thank goodness!) Too bad I made my account so unprepared lol. But I'm here now!

Hey there everyone! New here, but not new to the cam world. MyFreeCams junkie and lover of happy women!!!

Hey everyone, I'm Allura... I started adult work 4+ years ago and just started camming recently- I am here to meet some other people in the camming world and give/receive advice based on topics that come up for us!

Hi I'm Ribbon & I'm new to camming. This forum has been so helpful in my first week, any question I've had so far I've found an answer here! Thank you so much for being an invaluable resource for beginners. My first week on MFC has been extremely fun & I'm really excited to see what the future holds for me... :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Heyy im Ashley and i love to make people smile. Im new to camming an im really enjoying it hope to get some helpful tips an meet some friends.

Hello everyone. Long time lurker and huge fan of the work. Soon to join MFC soon.
Here to get insights and tips from Models and Fans alike.

Hi, I'm Ashley and I just signed up for MyFreeCams this weekend, I'm excited to get started and I joined this forum for tips and tricks :) I did the cam girl thing back in the day(like 2006) but it was way different than it is now! And i'm a bit rusty, so any advice helps! ;)

Hi, I'm Clara. I created an MFC account a few years ago but never really committed or cammed often. I recently quit my "vanilla" job and am transitioning into full-time camming! This is both exciting and scary to me. I hope to create meaningful connections here, learn, and share knowledge and experiences as well.

Hello, I'm Nova, NovaSweet on MFC. I'm 21, been camming a little on and off since 18, now trying to dedicate myself to doing it full time in order to pay for my education. I've surprised myself a few times on how well I am able to do some days, but I've come here to learn skills to do the very best that I can and make the most of this experience :)

Hi, I'm molly. I've done a few shows on chaturbate with my partner, megatron: https://chaturbate.com/p/mollynme/?tab=bio

We're really winging it right now - I finally got him to follow the rules with our progressive goals and we made a ton of tokens that way. Previously, he was just flashing boobs randomly so there was no incentive for tips! He suggested I do solo shows but the thought terrifies me - it seems like it would be much easier with two people, but so many of the models here are very successful working on there own, so I'm hoping I'll be able to figure it out :-D. I was lurking on this site for a couple months to get ideas for shows and tips on how to set up my space and finally decided to sign up since I'd like to cam more often and get some more dollars in my bank account ;)

I'm cherry, still trying to find my nitch in the cam world. And seriously wishing I had more time to dedicate to it. This being my second job it's still my favorite. Seriously the laughs and play are never ending, and so glad that people find my mediocracy enjoyable.

JQ518 from MFC... been a big fan of amber for over 3 years now... finally able to tip her as she deserves and wanted to be in the VIP group... keep it going amber!

I'm a mess! And also Bailey. I love books and cats and gardening and woodworking. I've lurked for a while and learned oodles; I think I'm ready now to go for dat dere active poster status so I can learn more from Models Only, even if I'm not sure I have a lot of valuable input yet to offer, haha.

I am brand new to navigating this site... I'd like to post a little about myself but don't see where to post a new post. for now, I will introduce myself here. I'm comicbayb on myfreecams :) Today was only my second day. I'm so grateful to be a part of the site and to learn more. I've seen a few other models and I'm impressed. im guest user comicbb.

Hi all
New to the website and to the cam's world.
Happy to receive some tips and advices as I recently registered on MFC, first days went well but since a couple of days I'm unable to get more than 1-2 users in my room so.. pretty sad and demotivating :inpain:
Kisseeees xx

I am brand new to navigating this site... I'd like to post a little about myself but don't see where to post a new post. for now, I will introduce myself here. I'm comicbayb on myfreecams :) Today was only my second day. I'm so grateful to be a part of the site and to learn more. I've seen a few other models and I'm impressed. im guest user comicbb.
This is exactly the thread for that. :)

Hey! I am brand new to streamates. KikiJane is the name... Looking forward to being verified as a model here! I have lots of questions for all my fellow pros :)

Hi all
New to the website and to the cam's world.
Happy to receive some tips and advices as I recently registered on MFC, first days went well but since a couple of days I'm unable to get more than 1-2 users in my room so.. pretty sad and demotivating :inpain:
Kisseeees xx

so far I have learned to put on a sexy room topic that interests them about a certain topic you're talking about in your room. One I used that members liked was "Edging myself to hentai and reading comic books today! I want to cum in group chat" I don't know what you like to do, but that's my first noticeably effective topic.

Hello, lovely creatures. I am a guy. I am on cam from time to time. I do it a little bit different than most are used to. I'm here to learn, share and obtain. I'm all about that peace and love. :h:

cute! I love that a man is trying it! I'm excited to hear more about how you experience it.

Hey again, just wanted to say thanks for the verification and that I'm looking forward to a lot of good convos :h:

Hello!
Do you have any idea how can i use Amazon gift cards? Someone wants to give me an amazon gift card? Should i give him the link to my amazon account or...i don t know..?? Thank you :)

I don't know, reading other sections of the forum, seems may be better for me to try another website such as Chatrubate or Streamate.
Just checking my stats, it all "went wrong" after my 7 days of "NEW MODEL" stats.
I will give it a try today, if nobody is willing for pvt, I will just cash in what I made and migrate to another website..
Thanks for your answer anyway!