AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everyone. I'm Oliver. I do couples cams with a few partners and I'm just looking to share and network. I create graphics and websites too and I won't lie...I'm not shy about offering my services. Not gonna spam nobody so don't worry.

Aloha all... I'm gabbi and I've honestly been lurking here for ages. I already love you all.

I cam on MFC and have tried other sites but find Other sites pay beans in comparison. I enjoy it. Beats a 9-5 taking orders from bob sellin corn on the cob! Hehe

Oh yah a random useless tidbit I accidentally discovered. In mfc chat room or pm, type :_

Which. Brings me to a question.:
How do "emojis" get assigned or created? Can I make my own?!

:h: gabba

hey guys! so totally modeling at MFC and having a tough time... have a twitter and Facebook too but whats a twitter and Facebook if no one ads you???

I feel you girl .. I model on MFC too, and my room is like a ghost town . I had to unmute basics and guests just to get a conversation going. The most I've had is maybe 41 viewers in my room, but on average i maybe get 12/13 . Its a real struggle because I knw I'm a good camgirl, I just need more traffic ..

Hey, I'm Lara and I've started MFC 2 days ago, today tried to customize my profile and found this forum. Thanks for so many information about how to it.

Aloha all... I'm gabbi and I've honestly been lurking here for ages. I already love you all.

I cam on MFC and have tried other sites but find Other sites pay beans in comparison. I enjoy it. Beats a 9-5 taking orders from bob sellin corn on the cob! Hehe

Oh yah a random useless tidbit I accidentally discovered. In mfc chat room or pm, type :_

Which. Brings me to a question.:
How do "emojis" get assigned or created? Can I make my own?!

:h: gabba

Idunno if you meant the full animated versions...that's a tad harder but this is for simple ones

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-make-your-own-emojis/

Hello everyone!

New member here and also new member to chaturbate :) I know there aren't a lot of guys here but I figured I'd stop by and say hi.

I do solo shows along with couple shows with my GF, we were shocked that we got 800 followers in our first 3 days, especially being very anonymous, very little face time*.Also Shocked at the amount of $$ we/ I made in a few days. We are both still learning A LOT so any tips would be great :)

P.s all my success is due to her, I'm hung that's about it lol

Peace!

Hello : )! I'm Little_Pixy or you can just call me by my name which is Sandra. Camming since October 2015 with a long breaks. Currently struggling with a shitty camscore on MFC and other life problems.

I'm 21, I'm from Poland (yeah, we're mostly known of World War II stuff and nice food like gołąbki or pierogi). I love my country although I spent nearly a year in London and 1,5 month in Copenhagen which was a great experience.

Sorry for my shitty English! Oh and I came to ACF seeking for some advise and meet some great camgirls there.

Last edited:
Hello!

Hope you ladies don't mind a fellow male colleague here!

I started broadcasting on SM from June 27th and am currently averaging about $150-200 a week! Hoping with more time come more regulars, meaning more moneys! I think I've got a good placement on SM too! Hoping to get some good ideas and inspirations from here!

I quit my full time job to cam, and although I don't make as much (hopefully for now!) I am very happy that I have my personal freedom- one big problem for me was the corporate control! Being told when I can goto the toilet, when my breaks are, can't dress this, hair colour can't be like that.. the struggle is real for men too! Now I work when I like, looking how I like, and so far it is working, even with bright blue hair or a WAY OTT spray tan (my customers love it when I'm super dark lol!)

Enjoying myself so far so hope to make a few buddies here on the way :)

All the best!

-D

EDIT: Thought I might as well leave a helpful tip here whilst I'm at it lol! Girls if you're looking for the best tan on cam, always go for violet based tans :)

chaterbate.com/queenillianathe2nd
HEH I'm illy from Seattle,21, Gemini, creative af, cat obsessed. I've been dancing for 3 years in Seattle and camming for 2. My life consists of over the top eye make up and mango smoothies! I also love painting and gardening with a super passion. The above link is the 3rd chaturbate I've made :/ 1st time was when I was still living at my moms house. Did pretty well ! I enjoyed it so much. 2nd time was with a cam studio, didn't pay me what I'm due so I stopped going there. I think I was even more successful there I got a lot of attention very quickly. But the less money thing is no good lol so yea, left.
I think this time will be much better for me. I'm completely moved away from my mother. Have great roommates !! Their a couple and they also cam! @fruitythot @riccaxsky
Love you guys :)
I also have a tumblr @stopdropndryhump
Ig Illiana_theangel
Twitter and manyvids @queenilliana
I'll be surfing around here for awhile clearly cause there's a ton to read. I only found out about this a couple days ago through tumblr ! But anyways wish me luck and have a great night/morning :*

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
plz,,,,sir madam can u approve my account here i want to be part of thi site

Hey all, new to the whole scene. BB BBW looking for help getting started from some ladies with more experience.

Hello everyone. My name is Chris, and I am a member of the Streamate leadership team. For the past few years I have worked with Liz and others to improve and maintain our services.

Please note, I am here to browse and interact and learn -- but not to offer technical support, so continue using official channels for those types of requests.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas, and for the opportunity to participate on this forum.

plz,,,,sir madam can u approve my account here i want to be part of thi site
It would be a good idea for you to get a better grasp of the Internet and this site before requesting model status here.

Reactions: Oliver
Hi all!

I'm a bit lost on here as I've just joined... in fact I've only just started camming & selling content a week ago!

I started on MFC about a week ago (emo_brit) and have literally just signed up to manyvids (emo_nympho).

It seems a lot of you guys all know each other so I'm a bit of a loner n00b at the mo.... any questions then let me know! or even better, if you got any tips or criticisms on my content I'd honestly love to hear anything.

Anyway.....

Hi! x

Reactions: Oliver
HI, I'm brand new, too. I have lurked (and tipped :D!) on MFC for a while, trying to figure out what makes girls successful, and if it is something I felt like I could do. It just seems like a lot of fun. I am unemployed and going to school full time. I am looking to make some extra money while I'm in school so I don't have to pick up some terrible job on the side. I have read the forums and other sites. I signed up on MFC but after reading your suggestions, I switched to SM... I haven't broadcasted at all on MFC, will my *NEW* status last until my first broadcast when I am a little more experienced? I also worked at a strip club a few years ago, but didn't strip. It looked like lots of fun, too. Looking forward to reading your posts and meeting new people :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello, I'm Muneca, a model. I work at chaturbate and try to get a account

Hello! I'm Muneca, I work as model in Chatu, but I want to work in mfc, but I get no responce from them... I worked in a studio before and found lots of vids on internet when I work, I guess I will talk about how to remove them... I live in central asia and in my country it's not accepted with this kind of work even if many girls here do, not many other options

Elooo
I'm Delilah Dee - Deli for short. Like me. I'm short. Ha. Wow that was lame.

Anyhoo, I've been camming since June and loving it. Still waiting for my Payoneer card though, so still broke af...

Oh and I'm from South Africa. I cam on Internet Modelling, CB, Streamate, Bonga, Mongo etc. Feel free to pm me! I love making new friends. Also any and ALL advice is greatly appreciated :D