AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm new here, looking around and liking what I'm seeing and reading. I'm looking for a specific "look" on a cam girl. I have a pic of the "look" I hope I find here. If I find her it would be a blessing, and possibly a slight curse, since I will be spending a LOT of time here with her :)

As a side note, I bet nobody can name the girl in the pic, haha (and I found this pic on an adult site btw, it's not a private pic)not that easy, hehe.jpg

Heya

My name is Rubi and I have cammed on and off for the last few years. By myself for a bit and then more recently on Chaturbate with my boyfriend, which is always fun. I've been pretty inconsistent in the past but I want to get back into it regularly. I'm glad i found this forum because it's very motivating to me personally and it helps to see I'm not alone. Feel free to say hi :).

Hello Internet, I am Aurora.
I find open ended tell me about yourself type questions to be the adult equivalent of a monster under your bed.
Here's a briefing
I'm coming back to camming, which will be something old, and launching a members site and possibly a manyvids both of which will be new to me, I've been doing the preliminary work this week but none of the shooting for a variety of poor excuses. I'm very close. I should be up and running by the end of this month which is September.
Sex robot, sex robot, sexing up your town.

hey! Non nude model new to camming :) will be starting on MFC in November (after I've had my little baby, first time mumma too). Going to try and get approved and get all the help I can from forums, ps you girls rock!

Hello I'm Marcus. I just signed up here. I offer full video and photo professional services including 4K resolution and green screen compositing. If anyone is in need a high resolution shooting and editing email me at: marcusbrutusmax@gmail.com
Thanks

I have been camming on MFC for abt. 5 months. Still learning how things work and trying to be the best I can at it.

Hey! I am Lexie and I am 19.
I have been a lurker of this forum for maybe 1 year and now I finally decided to make an account.
I just got my MFC account aproved and I am looking for getting approved here to as a Model in order to learn new stuff about camming. :)
I had another MFC account some time ago and my camscore went really down and I was so worried about it, and I just don't wanna make the same mistake again.

HELLO!!! I'm Kenny from the BIG APPLE! I haven't created an account with MFC yet I've been lurking and trying to figure out if it's something I want to do and if there is real money to be made and HOW!!.. I'm here to learn from the OG's !

SAY HELLO TO ME !! :)

Hey im Casie_ im a camgirl on MFC and Chaturbate, fairly new to camming but think im getting there! Any advice or guidance is muchly appreciated :) looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi! I'm Presley. I'm brand new to the world of camming. I have learned so much on this site. I love camming but am not very good at it yet. Lol, so I appreciate all the veteran cam girl advice.

But anyways, just dropping in to say hello!

Hi Everyone!
Bella here, I've recently started camming on MFC and am finding it super enjoyable, i want to immerse myself more into the camming community so i can become part of someone's online "Family" or so they can be apart of mine? I'm not sure, either way, i noticed this site was fantastic for information and i want to get in on that! :)

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you around sometime!
To all the other new cam girls, i wish you goodluck and hope the best for you guys! :)

We are a very sensual couple with little experience looking to explore this world. Any advice for aspiring couples is greatly welcomed! XxxOoo

Hey there! I'm Wendy, usually. I'm new to this forum but have been camming for about a year and a half now. Still pretty amateur though, on and off, I moved around a lot and wasn't always able to. I'll be applying for model status as soon as I get some posts and replies under my belt! I'd love to make some friends (especially model friends) as the past year+ camming has been a little isolating for me. My best friend (and now roommate!) knows and is absolutely supportive, but there's always a line.

I work mainly on CMD and MFC, just made an account on Chaturbate to gauge what's best for me. I'm currently in college for technical theatre production, the love of my life. I hope to be pretty active here!

Hi, I'm a new cam girl. I am working on filming videos so I can start a ManyVids account. Looking forward to getting some more great advice now that I am a member, but I have definitely been reading through for a while before and during my start :turtle:

Hey there everyone! I am new to the site but definitely not to camming! I've been around since the inception of the concept (almost lol). This is a FULL time income for me and I take my business VERY serious! I am here to share my knowledge but also to learn as well. Technology quickly evolves and the progress to success rapidly changes. I look forward to reading your posts and sharing my thoughts, experiences and comments!

Hi there. I'm a new cam girl. Just started this week. Just trying to figure out how to best maximise my time and have fun doing it!