AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey!
I'm semi new to camming.
I did it for a couple months last year and now I'm trying to get back in the groove ;)

Hi!! Which site were you on last year, and did you enjoy yourself?

Hello,
So I've been lurking a bit because I have been thinking about camming. I guess I came here for some research first since I like to plan things out very well first.

There is an abundance of information here, this site is a camgirl's godsend!
I just started camming last week and love it - If you have any questions ask, ask, ask!

There is an abundance of information here, this site is a camgirl's godsend!
I just started camming last week and love it - If you have any questions ask, ask, ask!
Well hello fellow Luna,
I'd hate to go straight to money, but if you don't mind me asking how much have you made so far. I know it's different for everyone, just wondering. Not gonna lie kinda nervous about starting but also really excited.

Hello fellow camgirls! My name is PiperXoX, and I recently started camming! I absolutely love it! I am struggling with time management and discipline, so if anyone can give me some tip on how you stay on a schedule please let me know! I am excited to meet new people, and would love to build long lasting friendships with some of you!! I look forward to working together with you all!!!

I'm havin
Well hello fellow Luna,
I'd hate to go straight to money, but if you don't mind me asking how much have you made so far. I know it's different for everyone, just wondering. Not gonna lie kinda nervous about starting but also really excited.
It's cool! I've made very little because I have a day-job with a rotating schedule (which has only allowed me to be on during the mornings..), but I've been at it for two weeks and have made about $140. That being said, I have only been online for a total of just under 9hrs!
The more you're online, the more you'll make for sure - It's recommended to be on for around 30hrs a week and that will help build up some regulars who will come see you more often

Hey everyone, I am Dakota Dimples! Just wanted to say Hi!

I am brand new to this site and I am planning on starting camming on MFC next week. I have never cammed before. I am really excited to learn and get my foot in the door, and I look forward to meeting everyone here.

Thanks to AmberCutie for creating this space.

Dakota

Hello everyone!
My name is Brooklyn and I recently started modeling on MFC.com
I was referred to make an account here and get some help on stylizing profile, tips on ranking up viewers, friends, etc. I started about 5 days ago and try to be online once or twice a day for anywhere from 1 - 4 hours at a time.
Trying this was my best option so let's see how this goes!
-Brooklyn.

I'm havin

It's cool! I've made very little because I have a day-job with a rotating schedule (which has only allowed me to be on during the mornings..), but I've been at it for two weeks and have made about $140. That being said, I have only been online for a total of just under 9hrs!
The more you're online, the more you'll make for sure - It's recommended to be on for around 30hrs a week and that will help build up some regulars who will come see you more often

Great info, thanks. I don't know if I can do that many hours yet because of my day job but that's good to know. XD

Hello all! Im Jane, i used to cam on mfc about 4 years ago under 'ladyfilth" for a couple months but quit due to familly stuff. I am now reentering the cam world for a fresh start. I have a profile on Manyvids where i sold pregnant fetish videos and now that im relieved from that 9 month period and already recovered im excited to join back. Joined acf to gather my thoughts and prepare better than the last time. :)

Hello everyone! I am willow, and I just started camming on MFC a few days ago. I've been wanting to do it for a while, and thankfully it has been going well! I also just made a twitter @willowfae_MFC !

Hello everyone!
I'm Sergey. Work with cam niches about 10 years.
Forum read a long time, i'm register here a couple of day ago!
I am excited to meet new people and would love to build friendships with some of u!
Have a good weekend all!

Hi, I'm Rose (BlackestRose on MFC). I worked as a cam girl back in 2012, and now I'm about to start again soon. While I'm not new to the cam world, it's been years and I was only on for a few months before so I feel I have a lot to learn :)

Hi guys!! My persona name is cherry, and I've been interested in camming for months now. But the problem is my weird schedule, living with other people, and unemployment. I'm trying to find a good camming site (chaturbate banned me because I "looked too young" when I'm literally 19.) I also manly work on my iPad because it's the best cam I have qwq

I really want to make some cam girl friends!

I'm mainly going to be a cosplayer who makes videos for manyvids.

Hello everybody :drnick i am effy and im a camgirl from myfreecams. ive ben camming almost 3 years - a recent poll i conducted on my tiwtter says that makes me a veteran camgirl!! ive recently started pole dancing and i like to sing on cam at people and drink tea. Im from scotland so when im not camming i can be found chasing haggis around our hills, or slumped in a corner drinking whiskey! nice to meet you all :) lets be pals

Hi guys!! My persona name is cherry, and I've been interested in camming for months now. But the problem is my weird schedule, living with other people, and unemployment. I'm trying to find a good camming site (chaturbate banned me because I "looked too young" when I'm literally 19.) I also manly work on my iPad because it's the best cam I have qwq

I really want to make some cam girl friends!

I'm mainly going to be a cosplayer who makes videos for manyvids.
If you were banned from chaturbate, you probably didn't have you Identification approved. Once you submit your ID photo to the website they will verify your age and you can't be banned for age :)

Hey, I'm sarah :)
I tried to start camming June 2015 when I was 18 but it didn't work out at the time, so I came back Aug 2016 and have been chaturbating ever since! I really enjoy making friends with other models and learning new things about the sex industry. I've made some real connections with my regular members and I think its a great environment if you have thick skin and can take some trolls every now and then. You can find me on CB @cherri97 or twitter @cherri_cb

Hi everyone!

My name is Simon and I'm an independent Web developer who's been working on and off in the camming niche for about two years now. Over that time my interest in this industry has grown and I'm discovering more interesting facts about the camming industry as a whole each day.

I'm here to hang out, make new friends, listen and learn from you guys (I've already learned a lot reading here the past few weeks) and I hope to eventually make a meaningful contribution myself. Feel free to PM me if you know a programming/technical/website/camming-related problem I might be able to help with.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

I am Jenovakitty, aka Jenny Katt, aka....I dunno, other stuff...
I have been camming off and on since I was about 19 or 20, started mostly by flashing stickam lol
Found Mygirlfund for a while, found chatroulette, etc al. when I was horny, found Chaturbate, been there since.
I consider my camstyle as odd, I choose to not be naked, to be naked, to have guests, blah blah, it always changes up, and I do this because it is better for my mental health. I also have been diagnosed with BPD, PTSD, and dissociative identity, I manage, but along with the possible endometriosis, camwork is the best option for me currently to be in control of my finances. It's been a home and a friend, though this is going to be my first serious foray into participating in the socialization with coworkers aspect.....lol play nice, I don't mind nibbles....

Hey everyone, I'm Jo and I'm a cam girl from CB. Been camming for almost a month now, so pretty much a newbie in every way. Still trying to figure out my way of camming, glad to find this forum. Cheers!

hello, i'm XeldaTheSlave on MFC, i'm a collared slave-girl with a real-life Master who lets me serve other men on cam while he's at work :) been on MFC for almost a year now :)

Hi there! My name is Dahlia, I've been modeling for about a year now.
I modeled for Streamate.com and now I am active with Webcamodels.com.
I am working on a new following, below are links to my
twitter, tumblr and profile to my webcam page.
tumblr_oe3gtrsvfA1vglyz3o8_1280.jpg

https://twitter.com/RoseGoldBliss
rosegoldbliss.tumblr.com/
http://www.webcammodels.com/rosegoldbliss