AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone! I am Christie, a new cam girl at Chaturbate. My Screen name there is ChristieRose, but I accidentally just made my profile name here Christie. I have cammed before, years ago, at Streamate. I am on Streamate now as well, but haven't been on camera yet. I'm only active on Chaturbate right now. It's been a week, and I'm loving it. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

I am Dennise ,from Moldavia and I am here to find a solution for this shit site "[site name banned*12]" that uses my videos

Hi, I'm looking into where to sell video content online and it looks like there's some good info an here. Thx Amber

Hi
I am new here and to the world of camming. I have never cammed with anyone, often thought about it. I have enjoyed erotic phone conversations and some of them have been very wild and erotic. Any advice for a shy and nervous newbie accepted
Tom

Hi I am a female academic who is interested in how women performers experience webcamming as a form of sexual commerce and labour. Despite this being a hugely profitable market there has been very little academic literature about this type of sex work. I wish to conduct a series of semi structured qualitative interviews with women who are either currently engaged in webcamming or have performed via webcam in the past. This research is in order to explore their experiences of this type of sex work and will go some way to filling the gap in the academic knowledge about webcamming .While at the same time building on existing academic literature about sex work, which to date has neglected online forms of sex work.

Advantages of the project are that you get to talk about your experiences of working online , there is of course your time I am taking up, but I hope that you are keen to support the gathering of data on this important topic. I will reimburse your time with an electronic book token worth £20. I will use your anonymised information to inform my PhD and future academic publishing, you can of course withdraw consent for your interview data to be used in my work at any time.

Feel free to contact me on rs643@kent.ac.uk in order to verify my authenticity.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
HELLLO! my name is Mila but most people call me Miles. I am currently living in California and need lots and lots of help with editing my MFC profile, id like to add in a stopwatch because i am going to the AVNS and id like to see how many days are left, as well as a way of letting my members know too

Hey, I’m Lara…. 34 Years old, Born in Europe. Mother of 2 boys, happily Married. I started camming in June 2016.

I’ve always been a highly sexual person and now I’ve found my outlet through camming. I’ll squirt all day long!

When I’m not on cam, I enjoy swimming, watching movies, and writing! Follow me so you never miss a show…...

Attachments

• IMG_3734 (Edited).JPG
    IMG_3734 (Edited).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Hey guys! I'm Morgan. I've been camming full time since April on CB and just started on MFC on October 1st! Nice to have an awesome group of supportive models! :h:

I'm a regular Streamate customer, decided to make an account in case I ever decide to stop lurking.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi Im Roxy and I would use all of the advice I can get right now

Heya. I'm Red Persephone from MFC, and I've only been there for about a week. I'll be getting more into this site I believe, as I kept thinking that MFC should have a forum of some sort for the models to talk. It seemed rather anti-social for everyone to be so separate.

Hey I'm a baby cam girl. Haven't started yet but I'm learning ;)
I actually started a tumblr page about it. Camgirlintraining.tumblr.com
That has a lot of my personal preferences etc

Hi! I'm EnvyKatt! I'm 22 and new to the adult industry! I just got fully approved by MFC and I'm just ready to start! I chose to join this forum to meet others, get advice, etc.

Hi all! Not a model; a techie who writes apps/bots for Chaturbate and a few regular models on there. I'm actually working on getting some "apps" up and running for other camsites too, even though those sites don't technically support apps. Hashtag JavaScript magic! Mostly on here to chat and see what functions people generally want in apps, but I'm always down to make new friends too :)

Hi there! You can call me Indigo. :) I'm new here! I'm actually a model, and trying to figure out how to navigate this site to get model status! I read the thread, but I'm still getting the hang of things. I don't bite, if you want to say hello!

Hi I'm Rebecca. I started camming a year ago but got busy with school and have been mostly inactive after doing it frequently for a month or two on mfc. I was pretty successful and trying to figure out how to do well now that i'm trying to be active again. Also working on getting a streamate account so my partner and I can cam together.

Hello! I'm an online domme since 09 but now returning to camming and clips sites full time - love forums like these to meet others and get advice. Hello!

Hi! I'm Lauren. I'm a stripper-turned-camgirl and I've been lurking around this forum for a while, taking notes! :cat: I've been camming seriously for about a month now, and I love it!

Nice to meet you all!!