AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Davrem3 said:
I have been reading this forum for a little while now and figured it was time to at least say hi. Some of you may already know me I seem to spend way to much time on MFC lol. Most everyone calls me Dav though a few call me Dave (points at spexyashleigh :p even though my name is not Dave). New posters seem to be welcome here which is refreshing so i may start putting my 2 cents in here or there.

Yay! I would love to have you post more actively!! :dance:
amberdawnnude said:
welcome Dave
Hah. :lol:

Davrem3 said:
I have been reading this forum for a little while now and figured it was time to at least say hi. Some of you may already know me I seem to spend way to much time on MFC lol. Most everyone calls me Dav though a few call me Dave (points at spexyashleigh :p even though my name is not Dave). New posters seem to be welcome here which is refreshing so i may start putting my 2 cents in here or there.

Welcome to the forum, Dav-Dave! ;)

KotaMorgue said:
rawr!!!!!!!! Im new here, so yeah, hai :D i love Amber! shes fuckin sessi:h:

I wondered when you were going to pop your head in here. Woot! :dance:

AmberCutie said:
KotaMorgue said:

I wondered when you were going to pop your head in here. Woot! :dance:

eehheh! I didnt know if i was approved or nots! :D have been really busy with things, im happy to be on here now tho fuck yess! ill be a regular for sure:h:

KotaMorgue said:

WOOT!!! Hey Kota!!!! Welcome! Glad you finally made it!

Hi all,

I'm Chris and I'm fairly new both here and at MFC; I've been lurking on MFC for a couple months and around Amber's forum for a few weeks. I'm from the midwest. I teach ESL over the interwebs for work, & play tabletop RPGs for fun.

Nice to meet ya'll. :-D

-Chris

I'm a premium member as well as a Model - formerly N8KEDGTRHERO, now after having finally changed it, it is BodyOfATeen. Oh I have a small list of all that I like to do and am involved in under my profile and I just turned 40 on Wed. the 24th, thanks to all that came to my room to wish me a happy bday, it was a very cool day for me to show off that even someone like me who joined MFC at 39 can defy age and be a model here at MFC hehehe!

Hey everybody! I'm Amanda but unfortunately picked my camwhore name before finding the helpful models only section! :oops: Anyway, nice to meet you all!

I plan to join MFC soon but for now am on another site for practice. I enjoy lurking for "research" and am so glad to see my favorite models here as well! :-D

Hey all :-D
I am Jalyn, LadyJalyn on MFC and Streamate. Been a cam girl for almost a year and I love it!!! When I started Camming I had a full time job, but when I realized that camming making me just enough money started doing it full time just recently. I been on MFC for not that long and I do not spend a lot of time on cam (more perving on the girls :lol: ). I spend most of my time on Streamate, it just works a little better for me.
Amber, Thank You so much for this forum. I spend hours reading every post and learned so much from it :)
So see you all around...

Lady Jalyn

KotaMorgue said:
hi kota ;) not sure if u remember me ive said hi a few times you be sessi too lol ;)

chriscorb said:
Hi all,

I'm Chris and I'm fairly new both here and at MFC; I've been lurking on MFC for a couple months and around Amber's forum for a few weeks. I'm from the midwest. I teach ESL over the interwebs for work, & play tabletop RPGs for fun.

Nice to meet ya'll. :-D

-Chris

Nice to mee tyou too :) Im elly :-D

Hey guys! This is GingerLovee here. I'm relatively new to camming, been on MFC for about 3 months mow. Thank GOD for Amber for creating this forum! You guys have helped me out with so much stuff! I've also been wanting to get in touch and make some model friends, sooo...here I am :)

Glad to hear that newcomers are still finding the forum helpful! Welcome everybody!!

GingerLovee said:
Hey guys! This is GingerLovee here. I'm relatively new to camming, been on MFC for about 3 months mow. Thank GOD for Amber for creating this forum! You guys have helped me out with so much stuff! I've also been wanting to get in touch and make some model friends, sooo...here I am :)

Woot!
One more for the Ginger Brigade!
I just ordered my Squishmitten Liberation Front member buttons for my regulars... perhaps next I shall order Ginger Brigade buttons for my lovely red-headed sisters on the forum? :-D

Welcome, Ginger!

JoleneJolene said:
GingerLovee said:

Woot!
I just ordered my Squishmitten Liberation Front member buttons for my regulars... perhaps next I shall order Ginger Brigade buttons for my lovely red-headed sisters on the forum? :-D

Welcome, Ginger!

Wooo! Heck yes you should! haha

I haven't come across too many other gingers on MFC...I want to meet my fellow red-headed sisters! ;)

Nice meeting ya, Jolene ;)

GingerLovee said:
JoleneJolene said:
GingerLovee said:

Woot!

Welcome, Ginger!

Wooo! Heck yes you should! haha

I haven't come across too many other gingers on MFC...I want to meet my fellow red-headed sisters! ;)

Nice meeting ya, Jolene ;)
I think I may have died and gone to Ginger heaven

Ambercutie.com.... bringing gingers together since May 2010.

Jassie_Red said:
well hell-o :twisted:
I'. ..... yea...and... hmmm....ee..yea!...and u know what?? yeah!! :mrgreen:

Im just happy I'm here :)
a lot to read, a lot to learn :)

Holy balls. You look like Poison Ivy. Please, marry me. :drool: Oh yeah...and welcome to the forums. :shifty: