AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie said:
Ambercutie.com.... bringing gingers together since May 2010.
:clap: :dance: :-D

JRSlim79 said:
Hi, I'm John. :cool: Cool forum!

*everybody*
"Hi, John!"

Welcome, mister!

Ooh just saw this. I'm Teagan :) Worked for MFC over a year ago but had my account jacked with so i quit n took some time off and worked on other sites. Happy to be back again :) Hope no one uses another stolen card on me, it charges back, then dumps my score from 2000 to 700 over night lol. Yeah that sucked. And no i didnt have anything to do with them stealing it. Im excited to be back though!!
And secondly i just wanna say thanks not only to Amber, but every other model and member here. Ive learned a great deal n have some MAJOR changes to make before i get back on again. Off to lamp shop :)

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Hi, Vettish is the name, i have been on MFC for about a year.Just found this site, looks interesting. Nice to see things from the models perspective.Looks like fun .

Hi! :wave: my name is Isabella I'm London_Slutty on MFC. I've been camming for a few months now on and off but I plan on taking it more serious this time round.. I've browsed this forum for weeks and I'm glad to see it growing so quickly. This community has really already done a lot to get my cam career going in the right direction this time, thanks!

BTW, Sweetsam.. I adore you! Welcome back. ;) I love how friendly everyone is here :h:

ops..i already introduced myself on another thread..but Hello!! Im cassana...Ive been with MFC since September...and I "claim" to have the best ass on MFC...Or at least for a white girl.. :-D

Cassana said:
...and I "claim" to have the best ass on MFC...Or at least for a white girl.. :-D

I reckon we need to have an "ass-off" amongst many of the quality, Caucasian booty to determine this. I volunteer to judge... despite the sacrifices I will have to make staring at all dat ass. >_>

Hi guys I have not formally introduced myself. I have been with MFC for about a month, my cam went kablooey and I am now waiting on my new one in the mail. My camscore is horrible, though I dont care lol!!

I have always been very sexual and a total attention whore, so this job fits really well. I am married to a wonderful man who supports this all the way. It of course doesn't hurt that he is a total freak!

I use this to supplement my income, I am pursuing my BS in Clinical Psychology and am planning to be a sex therapist.

This forum is amazing, my first day on cam I was told not to trust any other models on this site and they were all catty bitches, I knew better! Thank you Amber for being so damn cool and understanding the need for a support system for models.

I look forward to being internet friends with all of you!

Mirra said:
Cassana said:
...and I "claim" to have the best ass on MFC...Or at least for a white girl.. :-D

I reckon we need to have an "ass-off" amongst many of the quality, Caucasian booty to determine this. I volunteer to judge... despite the sacrifices I will have to make staring at all dat ass. >_>

I'll run as a second judge, I'll suffer right along with you Mirra

GreatDane said:
Mirra said:
Cassana said:

I'll run as a second judge, I'll suffer right along with you Mirra

I'll be the third judge. And I am open to bribes.

Why thank you!! I will have to check you out sometime ;)

london_slutty said:
Hi! :wave: my name is Isabella I'm London_Slutty on MFC. I've been camming for a few months now on and off but I plan on taking it more serious this time round.. I've browsed this forum for weeks and I'm glad to see it growing so quickly. This community has really already done a lot to get my cam career going in the right direction this time, thanks!

BTW, Sweetsam.. I adore you! Welcome back. ;) I love how friendly everyone is here :h:

Aloha!

I'm Kittie :)

I may not have model status yet, but I swears I'm a model! A new one. With sparkly new model shine!

So glad to be heere :h:

((ATTN: Expect less-than-three hearts after nearly every sentence. Sorry. I'm just a loving person, what can I say?))

I've been lurking on the forum for a few months but I've never formally introduced myself!

I'm Lara (Lara_London on MFC). I've been camming for roughly a week, my cam score is awful but I'm not stressing about it too much at the moment as I'm still finding my feet, so to speak. I love this forum & think it's such a great place for models to interact & obtain invaluble information so thank you Amber ;)

BullFrogBlues said:
Yep it is I, same name on MFC. Hi every one.

Welcome, BullFrogBlues!

Reactions: RedHerby1
:hello2:
The name is PinkAnt.....well it's not my actual name but ....damn, you know what I mean!

On MFC with the same username.

Looking forward to spend a good amount of fun time here on this forum.

So very nice to have you guys here!!

hi all , my name is fantasia ive been camming on mfc since oct 7th so im farely new and i love it :D
:dance: