AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Welcome Rei-Rei. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Mirra said:
Nice job, Mr. Unknown Boyfriend. :clap:
Anything like the Unknown Comic?

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 592
Rei_Rei said:
your in luck! im getting ready to go on right now!
Sweet. I'm going to track you down then. Don't be alarmed if you see a Noodle in your room. :D

Im HaydenHart, a model on MFC. I first started looking into camming on myfreecams back in May of 2010. I watched Amber during her MEGA MAY month. She looked like she really enjoyed herself so, I decided to take the plung into the world of adult camming. I am having such a blast that I wish I had discovered it sooner.

Countessa said:
I'm Tessa, I'm a MFC camgirl and I also model for SuicideGirls. I like cooking, gardening, reading books, sewing, music and getting naked on the internet. I'm also an architecture graduate. I live in Australia and I'm usually online in the afternoon/evening Aussie time and I love it when girls and guys come say hi. Looking forward to chatting to everyone on here too! :-D

Yay fellow Aussie!!! I actually saw you the other day with the outside bath show, that was cool hehe. Will come say hi sometime :)

AlexLady said:
Hi! I'm AlexLady.

Welcome to the forum, AlexLady!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SAMMMMIEEEECHEEEEEKS finally joined the forum =]
..im the girl who got the HUGE token tip to get to the #1 spot in january.. nowwwww im back in the 40's lol TWAS A GOOD RUN FOR A WEEK OR SO! lol :dance:
:h:Sam
ps. i :h: AlexLady. Just sayin.

SammieCheeks said:
SAMMMMIEEEECHEEEEEKS finally joined the forum =]
..im the girl who got the HUGE token tip to get to the #1 spot in january.. nowwwww im back in the 40's lol TWAS A GOOD RUN FOR A WEEK OR SO! lol :dance:
:h:Sam
ps. i :h: AlexLady. Just sayin.
Sammie! I've been dying to check you out... but I seem to be geoblocked. WAHHHHH!!

Glad to have ya here. Send me MFC mail to verify you're actually you. hehe.

Hi, everybody!

I am Luca, Adult Webmaster, Webcam models recruiter & trainer, author of Adult Webmaster Bible:

http://www.jobs4adults.com

I teach people how to make money online with Adult Industry, webcam models how to increase their earnings and make the transition from Webcam Model to Solo Girl website, owned and control by themselves.

I don't want to look like I'm trying to sell you something....have a look at who and what I am and do, and if you feel interested in anything, let's get in touch...:)

I wish you all the best and...hope to have a nice stay around and meet lots of friends.

cheers!

Jobs4Adults.com said:
Hi, everybody!

I am Luca, Adult Webmaster, Webcam models recruiter & trainer, author of Adult Webmaster Bible:

http://www.jobs4adults.com

I teach people how to make money online with Adult Industry, webcam models how to increase their earnings and make the transition from Webcam Model to Solo Girl website, owned and control by themselves.

I don't want to look like I'm trying to sell you something....have a look at who and what I am and do, and if you feel interested in anything, let's get in touch...:)

I wish you all the best and...hope to have a nice stay around and meet lots of friends.

cheers!
Now that you've advertised yourself I expect the rest of your posts to be friendly, relevant, and on topic. The first I hear of you sending out annoying PMs to folks and I'll boot ya. Warned.

AmberCutie said:
Jobs4Adults.com said:
Hi, everybody!

I am Luca, Adu.................
Now that you've advertised yourself I expect the rest of your posts to be friendly, relevant, and on topic. The first I hear of you sending out annoying PMs to folks and I'll boot ya. Warned.

Amber,

I've introduced myself, showed who I am and my main connection with the Adult Entertainment (beside being a MFC shows consumer). Sorry if for some it looked like advertising. Definately I can learn from you what is "friendly".

Thanks for the friendly welcome & warn. Nice to meet you, Amber, and to be in your forum.

Hi Everyone!

My names Becky, im Rumour on MFC. Im a model from the UK (United Kingdom :p)
Been started since July or so, but been sooo super busy, i have had to switch from doing MFC every day, to a day on, day off basis. I hope to fix this soon, as life is getting back on track, so looking forward to making new pic sets, videos, updating my website, and more better shows on mfc :)

I am a total geek, i love to play games, like all my xbox360 games, WoW and other mmos. Practically played every mmo! I love Japanese Fashion and makeup, Listening to all types of music, Playing music, and having a nice time :)
I am totally nice to everyone, although being British, i can be sarcastic at times, but i guess thats British Humour for you! People may call me a 'alternative model' but tbh i couldnt care what i am! :dance: Im just being me :) I dye my hair a lot, and play around with my makeup too :) Im currently getting real hair extensions on friday from hairdressers which are going to be dirty blonde and brown!

Been wanting to come on Ambers forums for a while, so been lurking around waiting for the right time to *pounce* and here i am :D I look forward to chatting with you all, on the forums and on twitter and mfc! eeeeek :h: I love forums and you all seem so super nice! I am going to reply to some threads and things the now, as MFC is having its regular hissy fit at the moment :)

xoxoxo :h: :h: xoxoxo

Jobs4Adults.com said:
AmberCutie said:
Amber,

I've introduced myself, showed who I am and my main connection with the Adult Entertainment (beside being a MFC shows consumer). Sorry if for some it looked like advertising. Definately I can learn from you what is "friendly".

Thanks for the friendly welcome & warn. Nice to meet you, Amber, and to be in your forum.

Dude, if you thought that pimping your book with a site-whore screen-name on a community message board without first introducing yourself to, and obtaining permission from the site admin was good internet manners, I'm not sure how much you know about the internets or about manners. Those who can't, teach?

Oh, and let's not forget the promotional video. At least I thought it was a promotional video, until, you know, I watched it. If I were teaching people about how to promote their adult internet enterprise, I don't think I'd put my name on this or link to it on my site. YMMV.

Sorry if I should have posted here first but joined last week to post something inane after a fortnight of lurking which Amber quickly pointed out was wrong anyway.

I'm exbeardy - I found MFC in early Jan and have met some really nice people both sides of the cam. We shall not speak of those who were not so nice.

KittyCatPurr, one of my first and still my favourite camgirl mentioned Amber's forum so I came to look out of curiosity and stayed from interest.

Anyway I shall continue to read with interest and contribute when I have something relevant to say or when I have had too much to drink. In the latter case please feel free to ignore my ramblings.

Greetings to you all.

Who the F*$%# are you?!

Well I am MR_Magic, been having a look at the Forum from the outside for a week or so, thought it was time I should join.

A premium member from the UK since October 2009. Just enjoying the fun.

Thanks .

MrM

whoops missed out the MyFreeCams bit.
A MyFreeCams premium member from the UK since October 2009. Just enjoying the fun.

Welcome to the forum everyone! It's coming up to our 1 year mark since we got the site up and I'm so very excited to have it continue to grow with more awesome people!