AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Well my name is Amanda and i joined MFC on Christmas of 2016, I am looking to improve my profile for the site and say goodbye to the basic profile assigned to all the new models..

Hello all
I've been seeing how this all works for a couple of years now. It's impressive seeing some of the rooms cam girls have made. I'm located in Australia, it's summer and really hot.
Regards
Monty ninja

Hi I`m a cam girl on MFC. My screen name is SolarSahara and I`m 22 years old. I`m a huge Harry Potter fan, makeup junkie, and hippie!

Hello! Veteran cam boy here. I work on Streamate, ImLive, Chaturbate, Cam4, and Jasmin -- often simultaneously. My motto is "Cast a wide net and catch lots of fish". Looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone!

Hello my name is aaron of aka Kraken48. Glade to be here. I love boobies. Hoping to find out how to geg some tokens for free. Can someone please help

Hi I'm Sparkle. I love horror movies and I smoke A LOT OF WEED!!!! Yes I am an weed head at heart. Love to sing and dance and of course smoke weed.

Hiya! I'm a new (5 shows so far lol) BBW model on mfc -jinxjuggs22. Most of my fans call me jinxy lol ummm idk what else to say! I joined here because I want to make model friends and be an active part of the community.

I'm Chaos been around for a while just not on forums. She answered a question of mine in one of here first YouTube ask amber videos.

hi im sammie and im new to camming i still havent had my first show ! im currently using mfc and i have no idea how to set up the direct deposit or a wish list or how anything works im so lost !! hallppp!

Hey my name is Aubrey and I'm kind of new to camming. I actually started at the end of November on Chaturbate and have had several shows. I then took a two week break and came back on MFC. My ex used to cam and then I came across the doc CamGirlz and felt like a door had opened. I've never been a super sexual person and I'm kid of hoping that this will help me to explore my sexuality. After watching other girls do this and keeping up with them on Twitter I really want to do well at camming and eventually start producing content and do this full time. One of my goals for the year is to do a show with other cam girls by this New Years or even sooner! I look forward for what's to come and all the new friendships I hope come with it!

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
Hey Everyone,
New here to ACF! I decided to join as I'm a new cam model and have found some of the public threads to be super helpful! It has been great to get information directly from experienced models! I look forward to learning even more from everyone now that I've signed up! xo :)

Hey everyone! I'm new around here ! My name is Matt, I just started camming, and this seems like the place to be for everyone else that does the same! I like making music , rocking out , and meeting tons of cool people such as yourselves! Pleasure to meet you all, and I am happy I found such a place to do so! Cheers :h:

I'm Meg and new to camming so any and all help is welcome. I want to be able to make enough profit that I don't have to work a regular job.

Hello, I'm Will, or BillyM. I'm in the category known as "mature male", for whom there is a limited audience. But I've always done this just for fun as I was financially stable. I've been doing this since 2009, with many different cam hosts. I decided to take my 20 plus years in the professional photography biz and 8 yrs of camming and share my experience in a video tutorial set. 13 short vids to give you an edge in webcamming businesss. Give me a look. No strings attached
http://www.sexyskivvies.com/webcamming-fun-profit/

I'm Elle Mora - been camming on and off (mostly off) for 5 months and recently decided to go back school full time so I'll be camming more since I quit my previous 9-5.

I'm excited, but so fucking nervous!!!!! What makes you get up and go cam every day? I've had so many shitty days that some times I get discouraged.. Excited to be apart of AMC & get some inspo.