AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey guys! Mae here.
I have been a cam girl off and on on MFC and CB for a few years. I'm back at it again and love how I can use camming as a platform and make it my own.
I am so excited to grow and share my creativity with this community! I am a little shy, but I'm trying my best to put myself out there.
Hi! :D

Hi all, I'm Anja, I've been camming since 1 year, exclusively on Chaturbate and I produce fetish clips since 4 months.

Hi! I'm Lily and I recently started on MFC.. just trying to learn the ropes of things but honestly I love this business :shy: I like to paint, watch horror movies and read horror anime too :cat:

Hi I'm Leschi,

I'm starting completely over with camming and going to resume once I have my new laptop! Kind of hard to cam comfortably from a desktop!
I'm excited to gain access to this forum again to see how things have changed since I have taken a long break.

:)

I'm Miss Molly....the Milfy neighbor next door type. I cammed a bit last spring and have been going strong the last 6 weeks on CB. It's kind of a lonely world as not many know I cam and they're not regularly down for talking lighting, photographers and the art of a show. Lol. I'm here to network, make some friends and keep a focus to my work! :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hey! I'm Kara.. I am brand new to the cam world and looking for tips on how to be successful with it :)

Hey all! I'm Alina, also called ButtercupBae.

I just started camming on MFC a few days ago and have really enjoyed the experience thus far. Looking forward to doing it quite a bit more as well as chatting with fellow models and viewers on here. :happy:

Also want to say thank you to all the folks who post helpful advice on here. I lurked through a bunch of threads over the past few days and the advice about everything from customizing your profile to lighting has been really insightful.

Hi, "semi-retired" camgirl, now applying myself to other commercial pursuits like graphic and web design. Staying somewhat close to the adult and camming world by providing logos, graphics, banners and web pages for camgirls and webmasters. Still inspired by the business and the people who populate it. Maybe someday I'll get back in front of the cam... you never know what life holds for you. Glad to have become reacquainted with this excellent forum.

Welcome%20Banner2.png

Well hello everybody ! My name is Kitty Quinn, im a 23 year old cosplaying cam girl ! I work on myfreecams and then when its slow on webcammodels :D Although I am trying to focus on my free cams the most. I also have a Patreon page which is my main work in progress. Its my artist page for my erotic cosplay adventure, where you can pledge and get access to my erotic cosplay pics and vids ONLY on there. I was on MFC today and a guest of mine told me about this site and I was like yes! Finally! A way to talk to other cam girls. I dont have models blocked from my room but most models do and I have had a hard time connecting with fellow cam girls.

So here I am introducing myself, I hope I can get access to the model forums soon as well!
****************************************check out my website www.KITTYQUINN.com !!!***********************************************************

Hey, very new here! Trying to get verified on chaturbate but thay havent verified me yet or even denied me yet. I have heard nothing from them.....
Their support will not even respond to me. Anyone else have this problem?
So happy to have found this site! It's been so helpful, there is so much to learn about this industry

anaskycam.tumblr.com

Hello everyone!
I'm new to this site but I've been camming since the end of October.
I'm currently only on Chaturbate (as OrchidAxiom) and looking for a few more sites to try.
Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Hi, my name is Doki and I've been jump start stalling on MFC for a couple of months. Life has continued to get in the way, but I'm hoping to make a go of it this time. I started a short stint as a non-nude model in June of 2016 and am definitely enthusiastic to move forward.

Hi,

My name is Doug. I am webcam viewer rather than preformer. But enjoy website design and SEO so here to help if anyone has any questions.

Cheers,
Doug

Reactions: Foxy_Roxy