AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi y'all. I am very new to camming and kinda having a hard time with it right now. My first few shows went really well and were consistently on the up and up. Now I have become quite a bit more regular, hoping to make a full time job out of it, but for some reason my shows have become increasingly less popular and less successful. It's beginning to become quite discouraging to try to continue; I am here seeking community and advice.

much love, XXX

hello im ben just looking for help with my profile on cb i am terrible with making changes like i dont get it at all anyone want to help me?

Hey I'm Rose and want to start camming. A friend told me to check out this website first... Yeah hi!
Looking for advice and tips before my first week =O
Amber is a total babe! Thanks for making this and you're posts are super cute :h:

Reactions: tishue_please
Hello! I'm Ash and I've been camming since October.

Going through the process of getting verified here so I can do some more research and improve my work!

Hello, my name is Cajun and I'm new here. I'm a 32 year old former Army Officer Candidate, and current Napoleonic Europe History grad student. I only recently discovered the world of camming. I hang out in Twitch a lot and people would joke about Chaturbate. Last weekend I randomly decided to see what it was like, and found a cam girl that caught my interest. Being the detail oriented person I am, I started digging into the background of the industry and ended up here.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

hi everyone my name is ann and I m chaturbate cam girl (p.s recently started camming ) I m a budding cam girl .i have a slightly overweight body .i love chatting and masturbating and try to keep my room lively as possible but my viewers are not very patient and tend to go out and i tried many ideas and not to plunder their tokens .I m lively and like to have fun with great guys . I need some motivation and some little money from my viewers to come back everyday .i like to read books,swim and hangout with people.As I m from an asian country where can i get a p.o box to get my amazon wishlist to be used and send panties and other stuff which i like to do in the future .regards ann .follow me at TalkwithAnn chaturbate
Love to hear from u mam ambercutie .i like to be promoted by you after u viait if u can madam.i invite u cordially to my cam room . Would love to be helpful to u in anyway and like to be helped in the future in my camming career

Hi! Im Courtney, recently just started trying to become a cam model on chaturbate, experienced some problems and the answers led me here! looking forward to getting help and helping others in the future

Heya, just stumbled upon this community and it is just what I was looking for. :)

I am new to camming, and I am finding it to be an enjoyable hobby. I set up some profiles on a few camming sites, and streamed a little. A week after I streamed for the first time, my beloved computer crapped out on me. I have a loaner, but I am hesitant to use it for camming. In my spare time I have set up accounts on social media and forums. I really want to start streaming on a schedule, but I need to figure out the logistics.

I am excited to make some friends in this community of exhibitionists, I'd enjoy people I can chat with about this lifestyle.

Hope ya'll are having a great Saturday! :h:

I've already kind of introduced myself but I'll do it again: I'm Ivy Brooks, I'm a new camgirl on MFC, and I'm located in the Vegas area. I'd love to meet other camgirls living in Vegas so if you're near me, give me a shout! I just moved here so I'm looking for some new Vegas friends and ALSO for some models to collaborate with!

Hi :)

I'm the Queen of Norway lol aka Kris
I'm a total geek loving Star Wars and other geeky stuff
I'm a cam model at MFC and I have been that for a little more than a month, working my way up
I'm in here to get tips and tricks❤

Xoxo
Queen

Hey, guys! I'm a new camgirl and I fucking LOVE my new job. :) I am a singer and an MMA junkie. Can't wait to get more involved in the community here. I started on chaturbate but have had MUCH more luck in streamate lately.

Hello everyone my name is Zeus, me and my partner have cammed a few times, but we are still pretty new to it. We're here to be part of an awesome community and learn as much as we can! :)

Hi guys, I am Shelby Paris. I usually cam on Chaturbate, but I will be moving to MFC to see how well it goes :) I have been camming since June.